Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-08-2011, 07:35 AM   #61  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamakat View Post
Diana No, I am not caught up. I didn't do any laundry for two weeks
Mamkat I would be running around nekkid! I don't have that many clothes! I only have 4 pairs of jeans and 4 bras. I have quite a few shirts, though.
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:42 AM   #62  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Diana there were times that the family has said "I don't have..." So I'd go out and buy it (instead of doing laundry). So we have so many clothes. It's rare we run out. If we do, I complain that they know what they do and don't have and everyone knows how to use the washer and dryer. My kids are very spoiled in they are just now getting the odd chore. I've been doing everything on my own since 8, so if they are nekkid it's their own fault.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:45 AM   #63  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Mamkat I would be running around nekkid! I don't have that many clothes! I only have 4 pairs of jeans and 4 bras. I have quite a few shirts, though.
I have 4 pairs of pants too (not counting a couple workout pants) and just 2 bras for every day and two for working out. Both were in the dirty laundry yesterday so I pulled out the sportsbra I started with. Well, that went to my huge pile of donating clothes as the chest band just swam around my chest - loose like a shirt and the cups weren't filled out. Hmmm... extra support or no support? LOL
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:49 AM   #64  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomatho View Post
Mamakat, if I don't do at least one load of laundry a day, I am drowning in it. I prefer to do 2 loads a day, that way if I am unable another day, I have some slack. Some people like to do a whole days worth, but not me, two loads a day is manageable.
Two loads a DAY? How many outfits a day do you wear? or is it all those sports practice clothes? I do about 4 loads a week for our family of 5! But then no one is in sports and we wear most clothes more than once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomatho View Post
As for me, I am back to my low of 176.6 today!

I actually saw 174.8 yesterday afternoon right before my shower, and I only count the morning weights, but that was still pretty exciting. A new low would be very welcome this week!
You are doing so great! That 174.8 is a preview of what's coming!!!
Old 11-08-2011, 08:41 AM   #65  
So close, yet so far away

S/C/G: 188/154/135

Height: 5'5

Hi everyone! I was naughty yesterday! I went to dollar tree and bought a bag of christmas chocolate. It was dark chocolate and I ate every peice!! haha oh well after the 4 day migraine, I earned it. I am still 157. I am gonna focus this week on upping my cardio. I reallllllllly want to get below 150 as quickly as possible. I am so sick of being in the 150's I could scream. I dont dare drop my calories any lower, so I guess I need to get off my lazy duff and get moving more. I feel alot better since the headache is finally gone and i am ready to melt some fat! I hope you are all doing great!
madmadz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:07 AM   #66  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Everyone,

Doing this with nails wet.

Berry how on earth do you not have more laundry? My two Scots (DD & DH) change twice a day. DS and I have to be told sometimes to change But every day is a new towel, sometimes two for DD. She is one of those girls that tries on and tosses, so I wash a lot of clean clothes too.

Jomatho on new low. I'm sure you'll see the lower low soon.

madmadz pick yourself up and get to working out, you'll feel better

Good morning chickies I hope you all have a great day. I have got to write this stupid chapter, at least a stinking rough draft. It's stopping my progress. I also have to work on laundry I calculated yesterday's walk, it was about 3 miles IF I did it right. I'll ask DH to calculate it later.

I hope you have a wonderful and healthy day
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:15 AM   #67  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'2"

Weighed in at 161.4 this morning Went to my fiance's grandmas for dinner and we had chilli and cornbread....and I probably ate too much in addition to the sodium amount. It was the perfect rainy weather for chilli. Hopefully I'll see 159 in a day or two.

Breakfast:
Cinnamon swirl oatmeal
Diet hot chocolate

Lunch:
Chicken on a bed of rice?

Dinner:
1 homemade enchilada

Exercise: 15 minutes of pilates after work, 20 minutes of zumba.

Last edited by KaylaChristine; 11-08-2011 at 09:16 AM.
KaylaChristine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:35 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 197 / ticker / 140

Height: 5' 4"

@ItsMyTurn Thanks for the lovely welcome. I missed it until I just went back to reread just now.

This morning my scale finally said 176.0 again. After a few days of up and downs i'm glad it's back, it was getting scary.

I'm about to head out to the gym for a little bit of running and then rowing class!

After that, I really need to finish my project. I ran into a major roadblock yesterday, and I just have figured out a workaround.

My 2nd interview went really well! They want me to come in Thurs or Friday to shadow one of their employees so I can let them know if that role is something I really want to do or not.
solarplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:39 AM   #69  
Vegetarian, Low carb

S/C/G: 180/168.1/120

Stayed 100% on plan yesterday.

Did my 100 crunches yesterday for the "100 crunch challenge" thread. Walked the dog for an hour at the fastest pace I could manage, especially powering up the hills.

Today I am going back to the gym. I am approaching goal and I need to develop a maintenance exercise routine anyways, or else I'll just gain it all back.

So, I am off to the gym!
shr1nk1ngme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:53 AM   #70  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

STAR
hAPPi bIRTHDAy 2 yOU!
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:57 AM   #71  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Madmadz: STEP AWAY FROM THE CHOCOLATE!

Ashkunc: I have taken Phentermine in the past. I became addicted each time I took it. It defo works, but I wouldn't recommend it if you don't want something wif side effects, withdrawals, mood swings, personality highs and lows, incredible insomnia, etc etc. (Rx only)

Nikki: I think if you steer clear of Chinese, your goal is doable!

Diana
: I'll second Jo's opinion in that you defo got the Sodium Bomb! WoW! You'll be back down in a day or 2 though--chin up!

Jo: Hopefully your extended invitation to the "This Week Loser's Club" reached the inbox of my FB page! Come on Friday and make it stick!!!

Solar: Best of luck on the new job!! I hope you like it

DONNA: THINKING ABOUT YOU TODAY AS YOU VISIT YOUR MD!

AFM: Today is unplanned as of this moment. I want to go visit my parents (45 min drive), but I really have to go see Brandon--my chiro. In just 3 sessions of Torso Rotation, my left hip is OUT! The good part of this is I can identify when it is out quickly, go in for an adjustment, and not have to be laid up with back pain for a week. The bad part of it is that if I go this morning, it's "No Workout Tuesday" for me I can't workout on the day of an adjustment, b/c it overrides all of his work!
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:20 AM   #72  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamakat View Post

Berry how on earth do you not have more laundry? My two Scots (DD & DH) change twice a day. DS and I have to be told sometimes to change But every day is a new towel, sometimes two for DD. She is one of those girls that tries on and tosses, so I wash a lot of clean clothes too.
As I said, we rewear clothes. We have our "good clothes" for work (only DH now) and then our around the house clothes. All clothes are worn more than once except for underclothes (T-shirts and underwear and socks). We change towels once a week and sheets every two weeks. Hand towels in the kitchen every couple days and we have 2-3 out.

We just don't go through that many things because they don't get dirty if you are sitting in an office chair or at a desk all day. Even hotels don't even wash towels every day any more. You use them when you are clean - so, hang them to dry and reuse is what we do.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:51 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 178/175/138

Height: 5'6"

Thanks everyone for your feedback on the diet pills. I only took one of them and I am going to take them back with my receipt. I know some guys who work at Vitamin Shoppe and they said they would take them back if I didn't like them. I just read to many things about potential drug interactions and you can't have any additional caffeine, can't drink alcohol, etc. I just don't think the risk is worth it! Healthy eating & exercise is going to be my focus! I am teaching my RPM (Spinning) class tonight so should burn over 500 calories in an hour!
ashkunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:02 AM   #74  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi Everyone

Just dropping in quickly today to post my day!

11/8/2011 - Food & Drinks

Breakfast: 2 slices stone millet bread with a swipe of Earth Balance, a slice of soy cheese and tomato slices + 1 pear

Lunch: Stir-fry - Lightly pan-fried tofu slices, boy choy, broccoli & light soy-sauce based sauce on brown rice

Snack: Small banana

Dinner: Meatless "Chicken" marinated in a Greek sauce and grilled + a handful of Greek baked potatoes + broccoli slaw with French dressing

Drinking: 1 morning coffee with sugar and soy milk + 2L water

Exercise: 2 mile walk with the dog
L R K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:32 PM   #75  

S/C/G: See Ticker

I don't think I'm going to be able to get any exercise in today

I frequently (3-4 days out of the week) have upper back pain/neck pain and usually need at least 4 ibuprofen to dull the pain. I'm all out of Aleve though, and that's what works best for me. I won't be able to get any until thursday after work.

I'm hoping my back pain is because I'm overweight and nothing serious. After I drop the weight, I'll go from there and speak to my doctor.

My neck/back does feel a little better while I'm walking, so I might go for walk today as long as it's not pouring down rain.

Last edited by KaylaChristine; 11-08-2011 at 02:37 PM.
KaylaChristine is offline   Reply With Quote