Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2003, 01:11 AM   #76  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Beth,
Yeah, I take summer classes too. I do have a lot on my plate right now. I did get my scale in the mail today. That is motivation in itself. I'll write soon.
Amanda
Old 04-03-2003, 02:16 PM   #77  

Hello Amanda! If the others are reading please come back! I have had a great day. I lost 2.75 this week. I have officially lost 30lbs. I have to pinch myself. Its a little scary though because I have been here done this and gained it all back. I am hoping and praying this time is different. I really have some great support though and I think it makes a world of difference. My family, my TOPS group, my friends here and at work. At work I have been motivating my clients to exercise and eat better. My boss has been really pleased with me. It funny though they really motivate me as much as I do them. I feel obligated now to keep it up so they will.

I hope we see some familar faces soon. But until then Amanda you and I can keep it going. Feel free if you would like to join us on Angels Better Body Challenge also. We have a great group!

Beth
Old 04-08-2003, 09:28 AM   #78  

Unhappy FRUSTRATION!!!

Hey all! Sorry it has been so long since I last posted. I have not had a great couple of three weeks. Problems in paradise... He came home from being out of town and everything was great for the first two weeks - but there is just something going on between us - that keeps the tension going and going and going. I am trying to rfigure it out and bend in areas that I am probably being too pushy in but it seems like the more I try to bend to fix the problem the more the problem becomes. And in my family when there is tension or problems - we women like to comfort that with food... which is exactly what I have been doing. I stopped doing my tapes, stopped drinking my water, stopped watching my portions. This morning he told me he wanted to take the weekend with no kids to get through whatever it is that is between us right now - so there is hope. Stopped and got a big bottle of water on my way to work and a pack of gum - chewing gum while I am working tends to keep me from wanting to snack. I can't promise anything to myself right now - but I am definitely trying to get back on track.

Looks like I am not the only one in the dumps though... Hope everyone is doing better... I am definitely trying!
Old 04-08-2003, 11:34 AM   #79  

Hello All!

Glad to to see you back imillib. Sorry to hear things are not so hot at home. That can be rough. But it sounds like your dh wants to work things out though.

Well things are going okay here. I had a 2.75 lost last week. I am going on vacation Thurs and won't be back till the Mon. after EAster. I hope you all will keep us going while I am gone!

Sorry this is so quick but I am babysitting today and have to keep on my toes with twins!

Beth
Old 04-08-2003, 03:17 PM   #80  

Angry Hey Y'all!

Hi there! I am so glad you are still here! Whew! It has been a wild ride for me. I am glad to have the chance to get back! It has been so long!

First off, you guys are doing great! It is great to see some new people...I've tried to catch up!

The latest scoop...

I have rejoined WW...I couldn't do the online thing. So far so good. I have lost 5 pounds. It doesn't seem like much, but I have to start somewhere, right?

My computer went loopy and is totally crashed. So I have to post from work until I can talk my tighta** hubby into buying a new one! The other one was so old anyway...I knew it was on the way out! May God rest it's rusty soul...

I have been really busy at work...too busy. This week I have had enought and said
so...I think I am back on track. When I get busy and people are always yaking about this and that...I don't seem to take care of the things that I want to do. We all need a little me time and this is mine. So I am back and ready to be motivated! I have missed being here...

Please let me know if you are still doing the topic things...Great idea by the way....

Gotta go for now...Take care and good wishes to all!
Will be back soon!
Tracy

Old 04-08-2003, 04:13 PM   #81  

Hello all. I think the topic thing is still a good guide when you don't have anything specific to say. It is definatly good for the goals. I have been so off track. I think I'll finish the semester then get back on track. Good to see you Tracy and Bobby. See you again soon.
Amanda
Old 04-20-2003, 10:38 PM   #82  

Hey!I am back! Where is everyone?
Beth
Old 04-21-2003, 12:26 AM   #83  

Hey Beth,
Good to see you. I still am not on track, but I think I'm pregnant. I'll let you all know for sure once I know for sure.
Amanda
Old 04-21-2003, 08:02 AM   #84  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Amanda~Wow, can't wait to see if you have good news!

Hi Beth!

I can't remember what the topics are but thought they were a good idea, maybe if Amanda or someone puts it up everyday there will be more response?

Hoping to have a good day foodwise and to drink plenty of water!
Old 04-21-2003, 02:04 PM   #85  

Talking Monday-Goals for the week

Hello Ladies,
I will try to post the daily topics, but I can't make any promises. So today is goals day, I think I'm going to keep mine low key. I'm going to try to take a half-hour walk 3 times this week, drink plenty of water, and take my vitamins. Can't try actual weight loss if I'm pregnant you know. I'll keep you posted on that. I will post again soon. It's good to see people coming back.

Amanda
Old 04-21-2003, 03:09 PM   #86  

I am glad you ladies are back! Amanda good luck with the pregnancy test! My goals this week is to get back on track! I did okay on vacation. But I think I exercised enough to counteract some of my negative eating. I walked outside several days. Let me tell you that walking 2.5 miles up and down hills is a lot harder then any WATP tape! My mil is 60 and she about killed me! Its the easter candy that is about to kill me now. I should have bought the kind I don't like! But instead I bought m m's! I almost threw the last bit away but reasoned that I should save it for my 2 year old because she can't eat some of that hard candy. Yeah Right! That candy is for me.
Bye for now!
Beth
Old 04-21-2003, 06:29 PM   #87  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Default Monday-Goals Day

Goals~My goal has to be to walk every day, a.m. or p.m. because of May 4 I am doing a 17 mile walk for the MS Society and I am no where near prepared! But I can do this.

Amanda~If I know the days, I would be happy to post them also....
Old 04-22-2003, 08:40 AM   #88  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Smile Tuesday-Exercise!

Hello Jewels,

OK, today's topic is about exercise. Well that is my weekly goal so that is a good one for me today. I need to walk everyday in preparation for my walk on May 4 and also to get back in the swing of things.

I now work at a circuit gym but only on Friday and Sat. usually so I've not been good about getting there on my days off, something else for me to work on!

Have a great day!
Old 04-22-2003, 03:56 PM   #89  

Hello All!
A quick Hey! I am going to be really busy this week so I will mostly be here in spirit! I am even going to miss TOPs for the second week in a row! I am going to try and fit exercise in as much as possible! At least it is warm now and I can walk outside!

Beth
Old 04-22-2003, 06:03 PM   #90  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

I shouldn't be so proud, but I am! I did my walking after work yesterday and today! Today we walked down the road about 1+ miles and I took my Simba with me again. I let her off leash after awhile and she behaved perfectly! It was hard on the way back and I found myself thinking, how am I going to walk 17 miles? But that is a negative attitude and I refuse to let it get to me. The point is that I walked yesterday, i walked today and I CAN do this!
Closed Thread