Old 04-13-2006, 05:35 PM   #76  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hey girls glad to see everybodys pretty cheerful today. I got my errands done and have a just over an hour before I need to leave for church. It has been a gorgeous day out here!!!!

Rosario, Wendy and Misti-There's plenty of room for us ALL to rack up those exercise points! I'd love more company there. You have to have realized that I do great on the exercise portion of this game, but you kick my butt when it comes to eating healthy. I'm not doing bad, but need to improve on that.

Niki-your resisting the goodies is amazing! Wish I had your willpower.

Sandi and Kate-hope your allergies get under control. Mine are making it hard to breathe and thus effecting my workouts. I'm on 4 different meds and still am having problems.

Misti-Just keep on a walking

Angela-Great work getting back into the workout routine!!!!

La3y-I still wear a much bigger size swimsuit than regular clothes Don't you just hate that! Good job facing down the challenge of finding a suit. I tried some on about a month ago and gave up for awhile. I cant find one I REALLY like.

Have a great night everyone.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 05:40 PM   #77  
I hate my scale

S/C/G: 173/165/130

well ya'll have got me to drink water! I keep going UGH and then i think OOOOOO a point- i'll get a point if i drink my H20
It seems every day I am adding to everything! i got in an hour of real exercise today-
tonight will be a challenge as MIL wants us to go to target and the panera bread factory - this may get ugly. ( yep thats real smart to send the bread addict into a bread store) And target has starbucks can we say 8 zillion calorie drinks...
nikki- YAY on resisting it's so hard!
Angela! if i can exercise anyone can!
Note to self: watch out for Rosario- she's out for new clothes-
( new clothes)
hey i am a 16-18 and can't get into a 20 bathing suit..
Lots of luck to all and have a great night
sandisuze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 10:23 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 196/159.6/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Sandi, you said the magic words: *Panera Bread*. Sometimes I wish I could just move in there, and spend every day drinking coffee, eating bagels and listening to Miles Davis... but instead I have to go along with this whole "exercise" and "eating right" stuff so that I'll be able to keep showing my face on the BTB thread!

Good luck with the MIL!
maegdaeien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 10:51 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

Thanks for all the encouragement. I told you I would exercise and I did for 40 minutes. Cardio, arms and abs. I love Denise Austin! I even ate healthy today too. Woohoo for me. (Finally!). Next week, I am going to follow a walking workout from this months Womans Day. It was created by Leslie Sansone, so I'm going to give it a try. Lots of paint outside tomorrow. The stairs and garage! No workout time...seriously bc I have two appoitments, cleaning for my grandma, working on my 15 page paper and painting...between everything, that should be a workout! Good night ladies!
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 11:31 PM   #80  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Doing a little better today!!! I did some yard work today and it was hot out there.....

I dont think I will have a loss this week so I not going to look at the scale till the 22nd...just to see what I do. Maybe it will keep me on my toes with what I eat and how much I workout..we will see...
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 11:51 PM   #81  

Height: 5'8.5"

Well sounds as if everyone is still working very hard! Great job!!!

Wendy... ha! Oh are you asking for it LOL!! Just wait! I will catch you!

And Brandy... LOL yah there is plenty of room for all of us to get exercise points but I still plan to win!! But actually yes it is wonderful to see everyone working so hard and getting so many points... we will once again ALL be winners!

Wendy... curious... are the scores for Game 2 posted? Not rushing you LOL... just that I have not seen them and perhaps I am not looking in the right place.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 12:28 AM   #82  

Angela, I think cleaning for your grandma would count as exercise depending on how hard you work at it. Seriously, sometimes I sweat more and more tired after scrubbing a bathtub than jogging!
Old 04-14-2006, 01:24 AM   #83  

I agree! I didn't count my cleaning last week and later thought I should have! It's definitely exercise!
Old 04-14-2006, 07:53 AM   #84  
used to be tofat

Happy Friday! Are you all starting today with a good mind set and a big glass of water? Hope to see lots of enthusiasm around. Remember, a little from one goes a long way toward others.

I'm feeling stressed. This is my usual state before a big cantata. I haven't practiced the piano enough and now I'm regretting it. Deep down I know things will be fine, but today my brain wont let that come thru and I'm worried. Oh well. Some good hard workouts will help bring my stress level down a bit.

Angela-I SAW THE POINTS!!!! I am so happy for you. Hearing all that you're doing today, I think you'll be plenty active to rack up some points. Good luck on your paper.

Kate-HOLY COW!!! You did awesome yesterday! Keep it up girl!!

Everyone is doing so well! I love being part of such a committed group! Thanks for keeping me going.

Well, I haven't weighed today, but yesterday my scale took a big jump and I'm .6 lbs away from my easter goal. I truly thought I wouldn't reach that goal, and now it is SO possible. I can't tell you how excited I am. I'll post after I weigh today and let you know.

OK, off to get in a workout! Have a terrific morning.
Old 04-14-2006, 08:13 AM   #85  

HI Brandy and all

LOL Brandy I am starting my day off with a big cup of COFFEE as usual. But I will get my huge bottle of hot lemon water when I get to work and start chugging!

I agree... it is neat to be a part of such a committed group and to see so many WINNERS!! Yay! Lots of points being racked up here, and every one of them cause for celebration and bye bye to the pounds!!!

Brandy, glad you are playing for the cantata... do you do the playing for the whole thing? That is a lot of hard work; no wonder you are feeling the stress! Hope it goes well! Wish I lived closer and I would attend but it would be a bit of a commute LOL
Old 04-14-2006, 08:36 AM   #86  
used to be tofat

I DID IT!!!!!I just did my normal morning weigh in and the scale read 128.8!!!!!!
That means I met my Easter goal AND
I HAVE LOST 40 POUNDS!!!
I am so happy
Old 04-14-2006, 08:46 AM   #87  
Fat-be-gone

way to go Brandy wow, all your determination and hard work feels really worth it now, i bet. keep it going girlie....you are going to lead us all to success!!!

I finally started SI6. I feel great!!! It should be eaiser to make it a habit now. I am so gonna fit into those clothes!!! I can't wait!

I agree with Misti and Brandi. It's cool to come here and chat with you guys. You guys are soo committed and I feel like this game is going to go on forever. I love it!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 08:50 AM   #88  

Soooooo Brandy... did you make the goal or not? LOL Just kidding!

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee woo hoooo cheers for you! Congratulations on seeing the reward of all your hard work!
Old 04-14-2006, 09:47 AM   #89  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

Brandy-Congratualtions. I'm so happy for you. And, I really love your upbeat energy and motivation. You get me going.
Well, I'm off soon to start my day...it's going to be a long one. And yes, cleaning at grandmas will make me sweat! Lots and lots of stuff to get done before our Easter gathering on Sunday. I was going to get the lawn furniture out too, but it's raining here. I guess I'll do it next time it's sunny. My bf has off today, so we get to spend some quality time together tonight-late tonight. I want to make it special and romantic...got any ideas? I thought of ordering take-out (chinese and I will order from the healthy menu) and lighting candles on the table and then renting some movies or something. I don't know, we'll have to see. Well, hope everyone has a Happy Friday!
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 10:27 AM   #90  

Brandy, that's fantastic! You're the Incredible Shrinking Woman!

I have to admit, I'm pretty worried about this weekend. Being Easter and all I'll be staying at my Mom's, as will my brother and sister, and when we all get togehter there is Capital-F FOOD. I can't imagine I'll get much exercise and it's going to be very hard to keep on track food-wise. Maybe I'll just have to spend every minute drinking water so I can get my points that way!