Old 03-03-2006, 10:31 PM   #46  

Smile

Hi everyone,
So glad I can be apart of this great group. I have been doing great on my diet my hard time is at night.I have to fight not to munch.I so get the munchies.Have any ideas to help? Snacking on carrots and stuff like that just gets me wanting more snacks then it leads to bad snacks.
Some day I hope I get small enough to wear a bathing suit in public.I am trying to work hard at this and get healthy.
Everyone is working hard that is so great. I also don't like to drink to much water I know I need to. I am addicted to pepsi.Haven't had any in a while though.
Have a Great weekend everyone!
blondiewyandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 08:55 AM   #47  
Chick

S/C/G: 257.5/239.75/155

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Happy weekend Beach Babes. I might actually wear a swimsuit today. Under my other clothes, it is just warm enough here today to go kayaking. Yesterday when I was driving home from work the sun was so nice and I just wanted to be out in it. I have to get my workout in, read a chapter, and if I get all that done I am headed to the lake. If it is like yesterday afternoon I might be able to shed the shirt and get a little sun on my white white body. I drug out all my swimsuits a week or so ago and tried them on. Last years is too big but I think I can wear it a couple more times, for sunning if not for swimming, before I have to let it go. That's a great feeling. I am going to try to make do with what I have now until right before my trip in July. There is a tankini in the drawer that I bought on sale a couple years ago to shrink in to. Not there yet, but getting closer.

Let's all drink water today!
ledom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 08:57 AM   #48  
White and Nerdy

S/C/G: 264/260/160

Height: 5'7"

Count me in!!!
I live an hour from the beach, so it's a must for me.
I have a new daughter- she'll be six weeks tomorrow. I was 270 when I got pregnant. Actually LOST weight while pregnant, weight 225 at a checkup 10 days after delivery. I've gained some back already, from sitting around the house doing nothing. I was working as an ER nurse, but now do nothing. I go back to work the 20th.
My short term goal is 210lbs- I'm thinking by May-ish sounds reasonable to get there. I'm more concerned about inches and sizes than pounds. I like working with weights, so I understand the weightloss won't be as big but the loss of fat will.
Long term goal is 150-160lbs or a size 12, whichever comes first.
My plan is to stop snacking. I think a huge factor in the weight I gained recently was snacking, from buying huge things of nut bars in bulk at Sam's, and then eating a LOT of those throughout the day. At least they're gone now. Soda is another big factor. I don't think I can cut it out totally- I've done that before. The burning desire for Dr. Pepper was horrible. I need to indulge a little bit, jsut not only drinking soda all day.
I have a gym membership. It will be easier once Anna (my daughter) goes to daycare starting next week. Right now, if I wanted to go to the gym, I have to balance that between my time and DH's time (he's in school). She starts daycare Monday, so then I can go there without worrying where she is at (they won't take kids in their daycare until they're 8wks). It's on the way to work, so I plan on going before heading into work also.
-Andrea
andrea464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 10:57 AM   #49  
banned

good morning ladies!
hows it goin?

welcome stella of course you can join....anyone can i still need to buy food before i start, but im starting ww again on friday.
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 10:58 AM   #50  

I was doing so good until I had a gnawing craving for french fries last night. I gave in and had a small plate of them. But, today's a new day and the treadmill's calling my name. Bad thing is, I have to stay on it a lot longer to burn off the extra calories from last night. I'll probably break my workouts into two sessions today. I have two small children to take care of and I really don't want to be down for the count. LOL.

Stay strong today, everyone!!

Kamjo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 12:20 PM   #51  

I want to set my first goal for a month from now at least 10 pounds and another 10 by memorial day. I am currently 154.6 to be exact and need to get back to 118!! oh my gosh, how did it get to be 36+ pounds, yikes
tyme4change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 12:42 PM   #52  

Smile

Hi everyone,
Its not warm here very cold.(Ohio) Wish it was warm. Doing good still on my eats now my next step is to exercise.

tyme4change~ 10 pounds is a great goal you can do it!

Kamjo79~Thats alright we all get cravings once in a while don't hurt I need to get my treadmill out.

andreaphilip3~Things are going good for me thanks for asking.WW is good heard it is pretty easy to stick with.

andrea464~Your goals sound great and congrats on your new little darling baby I love babies miss mine being babies.

ledom~have some fun for me Please! Its so cold here Brr!!

Have a great saturday!
blondiewyandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 02:26 PM   #53  

Happy Saturday Gang! How's everyone's day shaping up so far? I've been up & at'em since 6 this morning. Finally done running around with the kids and now it's time to hit the housework. I'm not all that eager to start so decided to stop in here first. Weather today is breezy, not at all like the 80's we've been getting, but next week is supposed to warm up alot. Definitely not ready for the summer that's about to hit here, not with the lack of rain so far and all the potential for fire.

Exercise hasn't been done today, debating on taking the day off since I've done 5 days this week. Not sure yet. If' I feel compelled then I may jump on my bike and ride for 30 min. or so.

This past week wasn't so great with food, I think cos' I've been discouraged with my weight loss so far. I do take medications daily and figuring this is the culprit. seeing the dr on Monday so hopefully something will be done about this. I'll let ya'll know. I wouldn't care so much about the # on the scale if I was seeing something happening in the way of my clothes fitting better or something. Anything!

Hello to all the girls I haven't met yet here. I'm so excited that we have such a great group of motivated people ready to knock out some pounds. I look forward to getting to know each of you and hearing about all your success on our journey to summer. Good luck everyone!

Didn't mean to get so chatty, I guess I should go for now. Make today a good one!
desertdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 03:55 PM   #54  
banned

holy cow.....
wassup you guys? yall have been very busy typing!

someone mentioned ideas to stop nightime snacking: here are 2 of my best:
1. night time workouts

2. eat until yourntummy is sufficiently full at meeals...esp. dinner
Old 03-04-2006, 05:48 PM   #55  
banned

do any of you bb's wi on saturdays?
Old 03-04-2006, 06:33 PM   #56  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

yesterday I was so bad with my points. Used 13 extra flex points because of that lunch at Mcdonalds. Have been doing so much better with my points today
Everyone is talking about swimingsuits.....here I'm just hoping to get into an size 18 LOL
Any wi day is fine for me. Last few days i have been jumping on the scale everyday....need to stop doing that
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 07:02 PM   #57  
banned

its ok losing dont worry just keep pluggin!'

was just curious it doesnt matter what day everyone wi was just wonderin....
Old 03-05-2006, 08:02 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 214/208/175

I'd like to join too, if I May. I need to lose a lot of weight anyway, but my family always spends several weeks at the beach each summer, and I HATE to go at this weight!!! I always lose weight when i open up my backyard pool for the season, as i swim about 5 miles each week. I stopped smoking 7 weeks ago, and hope that will help me swim better. I think this excess weight is partly from stopping smoking, but i am at my all time high of 213 right now. I want to eventually get down to 175. I would settle now for dropping 20 pounds by about June or July. I LOVE to swim, and lift weights. I also do not "mind" treadmill and stationary bike works quite wo much anymore. I Used to hate it, but it is not as unpleasant since i stopped smoking. That is what baffles me....i just decided one day to stop smoking....have not had one puff of a cigarette since.....but i cannot get my weight/eating under control! Does not make sense, does it? I would love to be part of the support group here.
molly63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 08:03 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 214/208/175

Countme in too! Need to drop about 40 pounds total, but would like to have part of the weight gone by summer, and look toned and healthy.
molly63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 11:35 AM   #60  
banned

welcome molly!
i love to swim as well and ned to get bk to it bc i regained alot of weight id lost and i wasnt even done though i almost was