Old 02-14-2006, 04:20 PM   #76  
loves kleenex box art

Read my lips Wabbit, Mmmfphennrsmm

that's me saying I don't have See's here but I had See's in California and is one of the things I miss most. No one ever sends it to me and I have asked for it. They send me jammies.
Cowpernia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 02:51 AM   #77  
fatter than U

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabby
I now know I can drive aaaallll the way to the mall, buy See's candy, eat a hot dog on a stick and make it back to work in an hour.
That made me giggle hysterically. Wabs, you are so funny!

Valentine's Day is over and I missed this?

Cherry! How discouraging, but don't give up - we're here for ya!
SugP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 09:27 AM   #78  
The magic shrinking cow

Good morning! Today, I walked the dogs- only 15 minutes, but it was a hilly 15 minutes. I have another 10 minutes of walking planned before work and 10 after work. And tonight, I'll try to do my abs and pushups.

I'm also working on mindful eating-- eating when I'm hungry, eating what I really want... all that jazz. More about that boring stuff is on my zippygirl blog, so I don't bore you here.

I don't know what is this thing called See's.
Cherry Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 01:16 PM   #79  

Greetings. I am alive and... um, not kicking, exactly, but twitching.
I am an entire Alpine mountain range all by myself... lumps, bums, moguls... but no how skiers on MY slopes.
Must do a bit of work so I can play and avoid the great cloud of depression.
Do you think exercise and eating right would help? D'oh!
PainterWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 09:48 AM   #80  

Oh woe, Painty, I too am a bump mogul infested fat lump. Must find my way to exercising again..sigh....

DH totally forgot it was vday... I signed off our conversation saying.."oh Btw, happy vday" ... "Oh yeah, um you too" I was seriously thinking that the FTD man would be delivering flowers...silly of me.
Schatzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 12:19 PM   #81  

DDIL is in labor ---- I dropped off food supply to DS at the hospital this morning ---- and I'm here at work waiting for the call that things have progressed ---- I'm supposed to get called when the Dr. is ------
Wabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 01:14 PM   #82  

OHHHH GRAMMA WABBY!!!!!!!! How EXXXXXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be thinkin about you DS and DDIL allllll day!!!! Here's to a easy delivery and a healthy baby!!!!!
:toast:
Old 02-16-2006, 03:29 PM   #83  
loves kleenex box art

A baby!!! Shots is this your birthday, too???

This is the best news!!!!!

(I wish they'd tell me if SHE married HIM ... those ads, you know)
Cowpernia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 03:36 PM   #84  

Peachie!!!! I didn't even think of that.....!!!!
WABBY .... Have DDIL Cross her legs tilllll 12 TONIGHT !!! Oooooh I might have a birthbaby share my Bday tomorrrrroooooooowwwwwww!!!!
Old 02-16-2006, 04:43 PM   #85  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowpernia
This is the chick formerly known as ... what was it? ... Sheba or something:
I tried to upload her photo, and she crashed my computer. I had to go get a new copy of my browser. I'm determined not to let her get the best of me, but I still can't upload any pictures, so she'll have to wait. I can't even remember who she was or why I have her picture. As a horrible warning, perhaps. You should see her.

Kiwi

p.s. Darling, we do not run the water all night ever. Well, occasionally we let the faucets drip if we are going out of town for vacation in the wintertime, but mostly we don't think of it. Seems to me that if your house is heated at all, your pipes can't possibly freeze. Unless of course your water heater is out in the barn or something.
Kiwonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 05:03 PM   #86  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Woohoo!!!!!!! Are you a grandma yet??????

Can't wait to hear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schatzi
DH totally forgot it was vday... I signed off our conversation saying.."oh Btw, happy vday" ... "Oh yeah, um you too" I was seriously thinking that the FTD man would be delivering flowers...silly of me.
OOPS! I'll bet he feels like a nitwit. Pre-occupied with work, no doubt.

On day, I asked DH to get a card for DD when he was going out, and he insisted on giving me the card and gift he'd gotten me (an M&M coffee cup) before he left the house. So he could prove that he'd gotten it before day! Isn't that hilarious?

I made 3D sugar cookie sculptures for DD and DH. Very cute. When photo uploading gets back to working, I'll show you.

Painty, glad you're still with us, even if you are feeling like hill. harhar Did you watch the snowboarding halfpipe events? I never thought I'd be interested in it, but I was amazed. Those kids are incredible. I love the 2 that won gold, Shaun White and Hannah something. Cuter than bugs' ears.

Spent yesterday on the school bus with the h.s. jazz band going to their competition. They did quite well, are going on to the states in April. At school that day it was "Wacky Tacky Day" and DD wore the poofy skirt she made for the Christmas dance along with red fishnet stockings, an anime character t-shirt and a sweatshirt. One of the kids in her class said that he saw her come in the room that way and didn't think anything of it, then he saw another girl come in dressed up goofy and thought "what the heck is going on???" haha. My kid has quite a reputation.

The thing is she wore this outfit all day, on the bus, into the high school where the competition is, where she changed into the khaki slacks and navy blue school jazz band polo for going onstage, then afterwards changed back into it and wore it to Pizza Hut where we all went for dinner. My girl. Her bf just smiles and shakes his head. But he doesn't leave her side! Her only competition in goofiness is the other girl who dressed up for Wacky Day. I didn't see what she wore to school but she wore a handmade Pepsi can hat on the bus trip: made of pieces of Pepsi cans sewn together with cording into a baseball cap shape, very eye catching. Especially since the girl is 6 feet tall.

Tomorrow we get to go to the university to see the college production of Jesus Christ Superstar -- with the kids again--who will be performing it for show choir next month, so they are eager to see it live.

K
Old 02-16-2006, 05:31 PM   #87  

I stopped reading when I got to Shaun White... I'd do him in an ny second and if I was 25 years younger.. I have a thing fer red heads....WHAT A SICK PERVO AM I???

Artsy progeny always have eclectic off the main street taste and aren't encumbered to display it kiwi.. I cant wait to hear about the ongoings fer Jesus Christ ... I looveeee my CD to bits...

sing with me now: Whats the buzz tell me whatsa happen'n ...whatsthebuzz tellmewhatsa happen'n!!! WHY should you want to know dont u mindabout the futureeeeeedont u try to think aheaddddddddddddsave tomorrow fer tomorrow thinkabouttodayinstead...... whhoooohooooow, Schatzi sings !
Old 02-16-2006, 06:20 PM   #88  

Wabby,keep DDils legs crossed fer juuuust a few more hours...hmmm... West coast.. like 9 more hours!!!
Old 02-16-2006, 06:20 PM   #89  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Shatzi!!! I Got To Hug Ted Neely {of The Movie Musical Superstar} He Was In Our Town Performing The Stage Version And The Dd's And I Waited For Him In Back Of The Theatre----he Smelled Divine {of Course}------oh My Goodness---i Guess We Have To Wait Until Tomorrow To Find Out About Our New Grandbaby!!! How Exciting!!!! This Is Wonderful!!!! Hurry Up Baby Wabbit!!!
Bagzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 06:22 PM   #90  
Member w/ messiest house

Yeehaaaaaaaaaaaa!