Old 04-19-2005, 10:57 AM   #91  

ok its tuesday, i've been up since 5, gabby couldn't sleep so i wasn't allowed to either, lol. on the bright side we forced toby to get up and even managed to do the grocery shopping before school ! woo hoo.

jen i hope lulu is ok.

~kate~
kati3l3unny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 01:54 PM   #92  

i started the exercise stuff today i biked 1 mile (uphill in the wind lol) starting water today too. go me !
Old 04-20-2005, 10:01 AM   #93  

go katie!!!

how is everyone doing today?

i havne't been keeping track of my cals for the past few days. bad me.
starting to again today though.
last night i did the treadmill for 40 minutes and 100 crunches.
this morning i just got done doing my 20 minute core secrets video. i'm going to hit the treadmill again this evening.
weigh in a few days late, but still hanging in at 212
JenR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 11:49 AM   #94  

i fell off the wagon yesturday, made cookies and ate like 4 of them ! hopefully the bike ride compensated for it a little.

got the munchies sooooooooooo bad last night i had to resort to drastic means, i put the kids school glue on my hands and let it dry, then i picked it off, well better than picking at food ! omg how pathetic am i ???????

is lulu ok jen ?

kate
Old 04-20-2005, 08:29 PM   #95  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kati3l3unny
i fell off the wagon yesturday, made cookies and ate like 4 of them ! hopefully the bike ride compensated for it a little.

got the munchies sooooooooooo bad last night i had to resort to drastic means, i put the kids school glue on my hands and let it dry, then i picked it off, well better than picking at food ! omg how pathetic am i ???????

is lulu ok jen ?

kate
lulu's doing fine. the bruise/bump is almost gone now

don't beat yourself up about the cookies, kate! we all have our bad days. i can't believe you put glue on your hands i've been tempted to do the same, but we never seem to have any glue around.

had an ok day. a little under 1200 cals, 40 minutes treadmill and 20 minutes core secrets dvd.
Old 04-21-2005, 09:56 AM   #96  

i've manage to put on 2lbs so far this week and i only had one little lapse, this sucks, this is where i usually get discouraged and give up. thank goodness i have you girls.

wheres lilac got to ?

kate
Old 04-21-2005, 10:32 AM   #97  

don't give up!!!!
could very easily come off with no problems.
RESIST the COOKIES
Old 04-21-2005, 02:00 PM   #98  

calm down jen lol i'm not giving up i was just saying if i didn't have the wonderful support that i have here, i probably would have.

*looks under the couch for lilac* shes gotta be here somewhere !
Old 04-21-2005, 06:45 PM   #99  

1245 cals today so far. that will probably be it. just had a late snack, probably won't be hungry later.
no exercise today. jsut not into it today for some reason. i think i just need a day to chill.
Old 04-21-2005, 09:51 PM   #100  

chilling is good jen =) wtg managing to eat that many calories your doing great.

looks behind the curtains .... where is that lilac ?
Old 04-23-2005, 10:18 AM   #101  

thanks
where is mel?!

down a pound this morning
Old 04-23-2005, 12:39 PM   #102  
Cat Lover

Hey I am here and I was under the coauch and the curtains. I got the bright idea of doing my spring cleaning. since tuesday - friday I have cleaned the house up and down...clean the cabinets and wash walls. clean out old stuff. Of course I put most of the winters clothes away and winters returns for a few days. LOL.

Yesterday I shampoo the carpets, and the rest of the walls. YES i am tired and exhusted and working ovetrime today.

I have not done well on my plan. DH was heloing me and we wld run and get something quick or he woluld fix something quick. I have been a very bad girl.

So I am back on plan tomorrow no questions abt it.
Jen gald to know that Lulu is ok.
Kate like Jen said we all have bad days.

Well girls lets do this.
sweetlilac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 09:18 PM   #103  

a bad day ? i'm having a bad week *sigh* oh well i decided it was back to basics, so i hit all the fabric stores and purchased about 40 yards of fabric and some cute patterns for jumpers, and i intend to keep my hands and mind busy, and make gabby's summer wardrobe, and as i'm really fast, i'll probably make myself a bunch of capri's, then i won't think about food in the evening, hopefully lol.

back on the diet on monday for me =)
Old 04-24-2005, 11:11 AM   #104  
Cat Lover

Kate it was a bad week for me too. I did get a lot of cleaning done but eat what ever was the quicket. SO TOMORROW NO MORE EXCUSE FOR US!!! BACK ON WAGON!!.

I would love to sew. I have a sewing machine I bought abt two years ago and used maybe five times. I let my sis in law use it once. Do u know of any good books I can get to show me how to do it. Or websites that u think may help me? ONe more questions what should I try to make first? I tried to make a dress for myself with a zipper in it and I sewed over the zipper. Any info would be great.

Jen I hope everthing is well, how is the 1200 cal going?
sweetlilac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 04:21 PM   #105  

i feel soo behind compared to you girls. i haven't done any cleaning this week. none. catching up today though. it's kinda chilly out today so we're not outside.
1200 cals thing is going great. i'm down another pound this morning. 210 as of today.i'm super super excited about it. and i've barely exercised this past week. i am super motivated to get my rear back on the exercise routine though.