Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 12:22 PM   #31  
loves kleenex box art

Painty, you are breathtaking. I am now summarizing my problems to present to you.
Old 01-27-2005, 01:53 PM   #32  

Cowie. Thanks. Since there were no problems attached to your "summary" I'll cheerfully assume you have none! I hope it's true.
Old 01-27-2005, 04:17 PM   #33  
Member w/ messiest house

Guess what my darling daughter did last night? Backed my Explorer into a telephone pole !! Just broke the taillight cover and put a light scrape on the fender, no big deal. She comes in and says to me (DH was in the other room and she pulled me out of the kitchen--I don't think she wanted to tell him first) "there's something I have to show you. I'll pay for it!" Why do I find this funny?

What is it about men that they want to blame everything on somebody? DH's first reaction was to tell her she must take after me. Umm, just who was it that rolled my SUV 2 years ago? Gosh, hmm, I seem to remember getting a call at home..."I'm in a ditch" Guess it wasn't me...

I gave him **** last night. Not specifically for that business, but just for being such a jerk lately. I feel a little guilty about it today. Not too guilty. I'll just blame it on my headache

Kiwi
Old 01-27-2005, 04:19 PM   #34  
Member w/ messiest house

Oh, feel free to analyze.
Old 01-27-2005, 04:22 PM   #35  
loves kleenex box art

You are a sick puppy
Old 01-27-2005, 08:00 PM   #36  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

i totally understand where you are coming from kiwonk-----my camry has many bumps on it now because of THEM----but i don't really mind as long as they are all okay---it's not really "funny" but it's part of the scheme of things----as far as dh goes------he likely deserved some sort of dressing down at some point,so why not last night!!----i think we northerners are to be excused for the CABIN FEVER we must be approaching if not surpassing------------oh,gutta go see if Marissa is turning gay---brb
Old 01-27-2005, 09:01 PM   #37  
loves kleenex box art

who is Marissa? I want to hear about her.
Old 01-27-2005, 09:06 PM   #38  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

watch the OC.
Old 01-28-2005, 09:50 AM   #39  
loves kleenex box art

and OC is what? A Canadian pervo channel?
Old 01-28-2005, 10:22 AM   #40  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

HAHAHAHAH----------------NO---IT'S AN AMERICAN {OH SO CALIFORNIAN} TEENAGE PERVO SHOW------ORANGE COUNTY TO BE EXACT------------- a guilty pleasure brought on by teenager influence-----------------i am trying to register Beckwith and Co. as a business name----they are doing a search for only 55 dollars---what a bargain. the likelihood of that name being in use is NADA------------------i am still a few weeks away from "owning" the lease to the shop------seems to take forever.
Old 01-28-2005, 12:29 PM   #41  

Do you really think people "turn" gay?
Analyze.

My son was backing up so close to a dumpster once that he slipped of the driver's side rear view mirror. (Also Camry.. wonder if they are ill-fated... ) He paid for it... and I don't believe he's hit anything since.

Life is hilarious. Might as well laugh. Or cry. At least those make me feel better. Yelling doesn't.

Ice cream does. or chocolate. Maybe I need to try "embracing my suffering"... if i did it enough perhaps I wouldn't be so hard to embrace myself...
Old 01-28-2005, 01:11 PM   #42  

Nobody "turns" gay. You are or you aren't. My sweet nephew is gay - always was, always will be.

Poor Kiwi's Explorer. I've had a few experiences w/ kid's fender benders. Why are they always afraid to tell their dad? He usually handles it better than I do. Don't feel bad about giving the DH grief. It's our job sometimes.

Painty, I love having a therapist in the herd. And I know what you say is true, but it's really hard when my brother lives right next door. He has not apologized to neighbor Fred. He's escalated it further. They are waging an all out war, and I think my brother is going to end up on the losing end of things. Fred has the law and a real estate attorney on his side. Not to mention the money to pay for an attorney. I'm just trying to lay low and stay out of the drama.
Old 01-28-2005, 04:01 PM   #43  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

oh my goodness---hope i haven't started something!!!----the OC is a teenager-based "soap opera"-----one of the girls is bi-sexual and is flirting with one of the girls who has so far been heterosexual---as far as i can see,they are "experimenting"----LET ME NOT BE CONSIDERED SOMEONE WHO IS AGAINST GAYNESS~!!!!!!!---- two of my best guy friends and a few girlfriends are gay AND let me tell you my own government is passing a bill for gay marriage in Canada which i totally support. I think i got in trouble for talking about Jehovah's witnesses didn't i????? am i in trouble for making fun of George Bush????AM I IN TROUBLE???????????????????????????????????
Old 01-28-2005, 04:08 PM   #44  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainterWoman
Do you really think people "turn" gay?
Analyze.
Seriously doubt it. Of course lots of people go from trying to fit in as a heterosexual to realizing they are gay and having to sort of reinvent their lives, I should think. Other people might interpret that as "turning" gay. When I have time to write more, I will tell you about the play my actor friend wrote, which has a beautiful scene about this.

Of course I have no idea what's going on on the OC, since I rarely watch it. But I would like to point out, if I haven't before (and even if I have) that the actor who plays Sandy, Peter Gallagher, was in my graduating class at Tufts. He was very cute then too.

I really want to kick that butt on the ad over there. What makes her think it's okay to have your picture taken leaning over sticking your butt out anyway? And what's that under her sweater? I think she's wearing a corset.

I will never lose any weight. I just made a cheesecake for dinner -- we are going over to the "neighbors" (2 miles away) for dinner. I must go walk with Leslie before DH comes home (I don't appreciate an audience). Have you seen that "Increase Size/Decrease Size" line right below the box where you type? I tried the Decrease, but I am still fat.

Kiwi
Old 01-28-2005, 04:11 PM   #45  
Member w/ messiest house

Yeah, Bagz, you're in trouble. We're reporting you to the Provincial cops for speaking to Americans. And stop sending us those mad cows!
Closed Thread