Old 08-29-2003, 12:35 PM   #31  
A Mom

S/C/G: 227/206/147

Height: 5' 2"

Hi Christie
yeah you're a loser, I saw on the other thread that it is a 2 pound loss.

That is absolutely fabulous! Sticking with it sure helps, eh. The baby is doing well, he's watching tv, I know it's not good, but it lets me catch up on here. How are your babies, not babies anymore. Today I feel like eating, it's because I'm at home alone, always bad for me. I'll go for a walk in the afternoon, maybe that will help. I'll also try to keep busy so I won't eat.
So you've joined WW, good for you. You're only going once a month? I didn't know you could do that. Wow, just think you could be at goal by the end of November. That would be so nice. How tall are you? Do you ahve to be at the weight they suggest, or can you make your own goal? Well, I really should be spending time with my baby Hope you ahve a good day.
Diana

Last edited by DewCan; 08-29-2003 at 12:37 PM.
DewCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2003, 01:28 PM   #32  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Hey there!
Thanks so much for the encouragement It makes a difference!
I know how you feel being home alone and wanting to eat...I fight everyday since the kids are gone not to just pig out on account of lonliness. I am glad to see that you are getting to relax and spend more time with the baby, I know it feels good to be able to relax Did you get some fruit for days like today?
I bought strawberries and bananas and rasberries and apples so I am ready! My family reunion is tomorow so I am taking a fruit tray....wish me luck! I will need it, and I hope you have a great weekend also Well the laundry and dishes are behind so I had better get them in check just incase someone needs to stay here tonight.........
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2003, 12:17 AM   #33  
A Mom

Hi Christie
How was the family reunion? Fun I hope. Did you stay on track? I did good on Friday, went for a walk in teh afternoon, that's when I usually eat. Today I did bad. I've done worse, but still it was bad. I got a bit of exercise today, if that counts for anything. There's always tomorrow. Had chocolate (too much) and cheerio mix snack and pepsi. Ate okay for meals, it was just my snacking that was so bad. I feel so guilty, and I don't think that I really enjoyed eating it. I think I actually felt enslaved to it. How gross. Hope you ahve a god day tomorrow.
Diana
Old 08-31-2003, 10:29 PM   #34  
surprising everyone

I hope you two don't mind me dropping in like this.... But I recognized you both from my challenge and while reading your posts I confirmed you both are Christians... After reading your posts I have 2 things to add.... (one) Fitday.com is a great tool for weightloss and tracking your progress. It has one of the best progress charts I have seen, and it's free.... And (two) Your ultimate high weight is what you weighed right after having the baby.... I love seeing how you guys banter back and forth and how much you encourage each other.. Keep up the good work! You guys are what this web site is all about... Faithful Friends! May the Lord bless you and keep you! And by the way.... Don't forget to post on the challenge! Everyone needs to hear your progress! Blessings ladies!
Jenn4Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2003, 10:12 AM   #35  
Losing on the Beach

Smile Monday Monday

Hi there!
Well looks like its finally here Monday blessed Monday
Now it is easier for me to get back to my points and stay in them LOL, Diana ...looks like we both had a moment of weakness I ate too much Saturday too so we are both guilty
BUT today is a new day and there are no mistakes in it right??
We can just jump right back on track and forget about the goofs and go on and win this battle Plus we didnt do like we used too and we are determined and that is what is going to make all the difference ! The reunion was alot of fun and I am so glad I got too go, they had an old photo album from past reunions and it was really neat to see just how different everyone looked back then ...they had one of my heavier pics from 2 years ago and it didnt even look like me I am so glad I had changed my attitude towards food

Jenn- You werent intruding girl We apriciate you popping in and joining the conversation I am so thankful for all the great friends I have met here, and we will be sure to keep posting on the challenge as well Hope you ladies have a Blessed day!!!! and keep up the great work.....
Old 09-02-2003, 01:11 PM   #36  
A Mom

Hi Ladies
Sorry that I didn't post yesterday. I got kicked off the computer I hate dial up, but I can't get high speed where I live. I'm glad you enjoyed your reunion. I t must have been a good feeling seeing your before pictures and to see how much you've lost. The people must have been impressed to, or did they say anything?
I hope you're having a good day. Our field is now cut so I can go for walks I'll have to go today, maybe even 2 walks. I'm sure baby would enjoy that too He likes to go outside.
I'm finding it hard to stay on track lately I hope this will pass soon. I'm not looking forward to Friday's weigh in but I am looking forward to a new week. I hope I don't go back over 200, that would make me depressed.
Jenn, thanks for dropping in. I feel the same as Christie, I'm meeting some great people on the site.
I was checking out some of the threads on the support forum. There is one that is about 21 day challenges. They say it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. So I'm thinking about doing that. Maybe exercise everyday, or drink water, or situps. I'll think about it and tell waht my habits that I want to make or break are.
Well, have a good day ladies.
Diana
Old 09-02-2003, 03:30 PM   #37  
Losing on the Beach

sending good {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
and encouragement to you Diana, I am sure you will do great at weigh in Friday, Just take it one day at a time this week and have fun on those walks mom
Old 09-03-2003, 01:22 AM   #38  
A Mom

Thanks for the encouragement, I really need it. Guess how many walks I did today, NONE. I did mow the lawn (riding mower) and that takes 4 hours. So I guess I'll have to go tomorrow. At least I ate pretty well today. Probably because I kept busy. Tomorrow I want to work in the garden, that should keep me away from the food too.
How was your day? Do you exercise everyday? Today was the first day of school here. How are your girls doing?
It's hard to type with a baby in your arms
Goodnight
Diana
Old 09-03-2003, 01:53 AM   #39  
A Mom

By the way, I joined the 21 day challenge thread in the support forum. Just to let you know as you may be interested in joining too.
Diana
Old 09-03-2003, 11:49 AM   #40  
Losing on the Beach

Good morning!
I am embarrased to say that I havent started exercising yet...I know I should and I know it will just help me to reach goal faster but just havent been motivated in that area yet....I did have a lady call me though and ask for a walking buddy...so I will be sure to get with her and start, I think having someone to go with may help, Lord knows I like to visit and I am sure it will make the time go by faster. Good job on eating well yesterday I am sure you will do good at weigh in! The girls are really liking school so far and I am so glad... makes it nice to know they actually enjoy it and that they dont dread it like I used too I was never really big on going myself Well I guess I had better get to cleaning the house...I have been so lazy lately, I think it was just nice to kick back after the summer home with the girls Catch you a little later......
Old 09-03-2003, 06:01 PM   #41  
A Mom

hi
going for a walk with a partner is fun and motivating. it makes you accountable to her as you have to show up. Like yesterday, if someone had been waiting for me to go for a walk I would ahve gone, but as there wasn't I didn't go. You'll reach goal faster this way nad you will be much healthier with exercise. You go girl I'm drinking water as of today. I can go days without drinking water, it's quite amazing. I've almost got my quota already. My mom was here today and canned some dill pickles for me while I made her garage sale signs. You can't move without having a garage sale. We also got the potatos dug. Not as many as last year, but it will definitely do.
I always loved school. I've done 6 years of university and am thinking about what I want to go to school for next. Weird,eh.
Well, I should go start supper and I want to go for a walk while it's in the oven. Wish me luck
Bye
Diana
Old 09-03-2003, 06:56 PM   #42  
Losing on the Beach

Wishing you Lots of luck
Old 09-03-2003, 06:57 PM   #43  
Losing on the Beach

Oh yeah, What was for supper????????
I had spagetti
Old 09-04-2003, 12:44 AM   #44  
A Mom

Hi Christie
Meatloaf, rice, and fresh carrots, that's what was for supper I've eaten quite well today. I also exercised, drank an ocean of water, and kept busy all day, it's the only way I don't eat. Well, it's late and I should go to bed. Good luck tomorrow, and go for a walk!!!!!!
Diana
Old 09-04-2003, 10:25 PM   #45  
Losing on the Beach

YES I will Exercise that is

I joined Curves today, I start the work out tomorow so I will now have the exercise I need to get this weight off and hopefully keep it off Thanks for the swift kick in the rear
And hope you had a great day!!!