Old 07-25-2008, 01:39 AM   #91  
sandy

S/C/G: 218/204/160

Height: 5' 7" aprox

HI GUYS I sounds like we are all having a bit of a struggle. I know I sure am....back to work this week but on evenings so still not my regular routine..set a mini goal on Monday for 4 lbs by next Monday....as I was the same as on Friday (which is good I guess) and Wed I was up .6 and today I was up 1 lb...I said what the ****????? I have been really good this week too....I was so disappointed... So they told me to try for the carbs before 4 pm and see how that goes....

One of the girls I work with who is on JC but taking a break brought in Chips and dip for snackies tonight...again I said what the ****???? My fav too-- ripple chips and ranch dip (for my TOM craving next week I would almost kill for it) Almost--- BUT I DID NOT have a single chip....I ate my chicken salad and smiled the whole time!!!!!! Yeah me !!

Sexyness that is weird about the skinny cow ice cream because like everyone said it is on the allowed wall but in "the book" for ice cream it says and I quote *must be less than 140 calories and 2g of fat OR 25g of carbohydrates per 1/2 cup serving....I am pretty sure skinny cow meets that....however I have found one from breyers that is to die for....chocolate fudge brownie 100 cal cups... 100 cal ; 1.5 g fat ; 22 carbs 70 sodium....they are really good and I have to fight my kids for them.....got them on sale at safeway about $4.99 for 6 cups......

also I have had gallbladder removed as well and it was not too bad - 3 or 4 small incisions and out it came...quick recovery but still 6 weeks off work....well worth it nt to have that pain all the time....take care of yourself... have a good day on Friday TGIF and we will make it thru the weekend togeather!
sehh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 01:49 AM   #92  
sandy

Hi me again...here is a little something for everyone:

Old 07-25-2008, 07:01 PM   #93  

My w/i today I remained the same-- no loss. but did lose another 2 inches so that is a bonus.

Started on CLA today too
takingchances is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 09:21 PM   #94  
sandy

Crazy I went today and was down 2--what the ****? what is going on??? I sure don't know...hopefully a good weekend for everyone....it is suppose to be hot in Edmonton so maby a huge chef salad for supper on Saturday....hmmmmm
Old 07-25-2008, 11:09 PM   #95  
Want to be thinner again.

S/C/G: 188/Ticker/130

Height: 5'0

I went in today and Up again..(Now 156.0) I have been So Stressed out with my Grandma passing and being out Camping and Trying to Relaxing I have Gained..." Still Not Moving Ticker" lol

SO I'm Just going though a Depressed time right now and Not sure I an handle staying on the Program. But I will Try my best.

I have been told No Straches after 4 and No Free Exch and Eat no earlier then 2hrs but no longer then 4.

Humm this is for 1 week, Lets see how this works W/No POPCORN for me..My Fav.

I Really Need some Hugs.....

Sorry that I haven't replied to all of the other Posted... HUGS to Our HM Hotties . I will soon.
ChristinaBeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 09:09 AM   #96  
Choco lovin couch potato

S/C/G: 207/ticker/145

Height: 5'5

Christina big big big Just be you girl and give yourself a bit of a break. You just experienced a big loss and getting down on yourself is not going to help you at all!!!

Im down a bit at 188 yay me had chocolate last night bad I know but I decided that every Friday night would be my cheat meal and some chocolate. Mainly because I refuse to give up my date night and you dont have a choice what they serve and secondly Im less likely to binge on anything if I have that to look forward to. So
we'll see how it goes I guess.

Happy weighing all!!

For every 5 lbs lost

Last edited by halfbakedtulip; 08-02-2008 at 06:34 PM.
halfbakedtulip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 10:32 PM   #97  

Hey Christine-- I had a weight gain and was on that same plan as you and in a week dropped I think 5-6 pounds then I was back on and good to go..

weekend is going ok..hoping tomorrow goes well too.. please please let me down at least 2 lbs...
Old 07-27-2008, 07:31 AM   #98  
Choco lovin couch potato

S/C/G: 207/ticker/145

Height: 5'5

yay me Im down again today 187.2 ....and on a weekend too!!!

1 more and then I finally hit 10 lbs

For every 5 lbs lost

Last edited by halfbakedtulip; 07-28-2008 at 11:33 AM.
halfbakedtulip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 11:09 PM   #99  

Well I was good all weekened So this Eat restriction better of worked.
tonight I weight myself and I got 152lbs I think I C .... I think with me weighting myself at 7pm I Hope to see it this Low in the Am when I go in to get WI.

Well me luck.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:38 AM   #100  

Well It's 9:38am and I'm heading in for WI !
Old 07-28-2008, 01:36 PM   #101  

I'm Down,I'm DOWN ... 153.0 !!
1 lb up from 7/12th

I was going to scream if I wasn't
Old 07-28-2008, 05:15 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 265/219/200

Height: 6'

Haha You are funny Christina.. So excited.. Congrats on the loss.

Hi to everyone.. I have been around but not much on the computer. Busy summer stuff.

My weight has been up and down all month and I am sort of at a stand still. I just wish I could get back on track.. Today has been good so far though.

Tomorrow I will go in and hopefully not too much damage has been done. I find weekends are very hard in the summer when everyone seems to be eating all the time.

Good luck girls and hope you have good weigh-ins this week.

(I am not moving my darn ticker either. Christina.. Hehe)
TrudyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 06:50 PM   #103  
sandy

I wimped out and did not got to wi today...first Monday I have intentionally missed...I know I am up and pretty discouraged as I have been pretty good...I am also on starch before 4 pm and they will probably pull my free item....Just can't seem to get in the mood anymore! BUT I WILL NOT QUIT>>>>>)

Hope everyone had a good weekend
Old 07-28-2008, 07:46 PM   #104  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

No movement on the scale for me today. Got my measurements done and now total at 36inches and 30 lbs
JuliaDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 09:09 PM   #105  

I was down .4

Of course I had the girl I do not really like and i was honest about my birthday cake last night..and she said well had you not ate the cake you would be down more.. holy heck!!!?

She also told me the norm is 2 lbs down every visit? what does your centres say?

some weeks I have 4 and some weeks 3 .. surely not 6..well except my first weeks which was 8lbs.