Old 07-21-2008, 06:46 PM   #61  

glad u got it figured out..
takingchances is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 07:10 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 249.6/214.6/150

Height: 5'7"

I was starting to feel like I was hijacking the thread. Thanks 'headgirl' for keeping me company. Kinda neat to see the ticker after so much time.

Went in for WI today. Had a feeling I'd be up. And yup, I was up. HeeHee sorry about the stupid rhymn. Anywho, I was up 1 pound and not enjoying the feeling. Gotta start going more detailed with my food.

Gonna go.
meekster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 07:54 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 146.5/145.25/125

Height: 5'3"

hi guys....
i'm new!
i started herbal magic a week ago today...
i dropped 4 pounds during the week and gained back 2.75+ over the weekend (we'll see tom. how real the gain was or if it was retention etc.) i guess i need support for weekends....i find them so hard....who can help? how quickly should i expect to lose? i have about 20 to lose....
designerchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 08:10 PM   #64  
Choco lovin couch potato

S/C/G: 207/ticker/145

Height: 5'5

So I have been avoiding posting like the plague....I was a bad bad girl this weekend. I'm utterly ashamed of myself. Friday as I said in my last post was mess night. I had 9 wings and 10 fries a diet pepsi and then a huge honking chocolate bar. Saturday went to a wedding had 2 nanaimo bars a brownie with a ton of icing and a xl diet pepsi, and a Timmys coffee earlier in the day with cream. Sunday started out so good...except for the 190.6 on my damn scale....then the groom showed up with approx 60 brownies on a tray for us. So between 4 pm and 2 am I had at least 5. Today was good until tonight...gave away most of the brownies but there was 2 left so I ate them...that was my dinner. How pathetic. I have the damn willpower of a gnat.

Last edited by halfbakedtulip; 07-23-2008 at 05:57 AM.
halfbakedtulip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 08:15 PM   #65  
Choco lovin couch potato

Welcome Designer

Last edited by halfbakedtulip; 07-21-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:17 PM   #66  
Choco lovin couch potato

Sexyness...HA!!! I would have loved to see the look on her face hehehehe. You just keep taking care of yourself girl and get better soon!!!

Last edited by halfbakedtulip; 07-21-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:20 PM   #67  
Choco lovin couch potato

Taking chances...My last few times in I had a girl I dont care for. She never looks in my book and when she did my measurements it was very quick...not really checking where the tape was at all. She could have cared less. It really sucks when you get someone you don't like or who who doesn't give a s**t

Last edited by halfbakedtulip; 07-21-2008 at 09:25 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:21 PM   #68  
Choco lovin couch potato

p.s. I am trying to get my posts up that's wny I am annoyingly doing them one at a time

For every 5lbs

Last edited by halfbakedtulip; 07-22-2008 at 11:56 AM.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:24 PM   #69  
Want to be thinner again.

S/C/G: 188/Ticker/130

Height: 5'0

Welcome designerchic .... Another New Friend !

Sexyness feel better

halfbakedtulip it's ok to feel human but we know what happens when do thing like that !!
I know I just had my sisters wedding and I Enjoyed every min of what I Ate and drank ! I gained 2.4 but it was well worth the Mini goal I HAD !

meekster
is ok to Hijack the thread. That's why I started this thread so we can Chatt Away ! :

takingchances on your down .2.
"man I really don't like the girl I keep on getting" Is there no other gals in the center you can request ? I would if you had someone you connected with before !
ChristinaBeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:06 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 184/167/135

Evening ladies

Well went in for my wi and up .2 Lbs BLAH!! So then I had a bad dinner
I know I know...Then I went for an hour 1/2 speed with my golden retriever, so I've better of walked all that off.

halfbaked... ya her face was priceless and then she gave me a high five then she added up all I've lost and high fived me again... and I wanted to it was soooo fake *L*

Found out we cant eat the 98% fat free ice cream sanwiches(skinny cow) man might as well tell me what I can have its a shorter list. I tried to eat real ice cream but couldnt it was too creamy it was a drumstick and too sweet. so I ate a skinny cow and was told no.

I have my dr's appt tomorrow at 3:30 pm to go over my ultrasound results for my galbladder, I guess I will find out then...hopefully.
I'll come on here and post when I find out what the dr says.I appreciate the support I've been getting here too thanx

Well better go and read some other posts and ttyt.

Isabel
sexynesscoming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:34 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 253/See Ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

Talking I'm still here :)

Helloooooooo ladies!!! You are all doing so great!!! Oh sure, sometimes be gain a little but we also need to live a little too. No guilty feelings ok? Just get right back on the wagon.

I've been doing alright. Losing a bit less since I've started exercising but feel like a million bucks! 26.2 lost so far and my plan was set at 26 pounds for this Friday. I'm still on track!! Yaye!

Attained my 25 pound mark last Friday and took my first progress pic. Will try to post it later (I don't know how yet) LOL

1/3 of my journey attained, I'm so proud and getting so many wonderful compliments too

So for now, still waiting for my son to give me a call. He is in the Royal Canadian Army Cadets and left for Quebec City 2 weeks ago for his summer camp. Still hasn't called his lil ole Mom Hope he calls before his return on August 17th!!! LOL It's weird to know that my baby is living his own little thing without me!

As for Dad, had his last chemo treatment this past Friday so that's another milestone for our family. Hoping its all uphill from this point on.

Well off to see if this blonde can figure out how to post a few pics ok?

Congrats losers!!!!!! Thanks for being on the train with me
ItsGreat2BeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:31 AM   #72  

man does it feel good to know I am not alone in the struggle this weekend was a bad one and keeps getting worse..my first wi is tomorrow..

I find lately I have NO willpower had it before but not lately..

will update soon..

to my gals
takingchances is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 07:41 AM   #73  
Want to be thinner again.

S/C/G: 188/Ticker/130

Height: 5'0

Sorry Just bumping with all Headgir thread bumping for her 30 post mark.... hehe !!

Just thought I posted some good links on the Wendys salads and the 100cal kitkat !

l
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaBeke View Post
OK. Mon weigh in not good..155.6lbs up..eeek," Not Moving my Ticker"

Oh Well I had a stressful week wight G.Mother passing and I went camping for 4days with camping and my eating wasn't on time so I ate when felt like it !

Now I did have a few Wendy's chicken Mandarin salads but had it with the sesame dressing it came with, the Sodium 1260 for the Whole thing with Almond & Noodles, I Didn't Eat it all,it's Big salad.

Now for the 100Cal snacks, I have been having the Single 100Cal KitKats and the centers says..I dint think that includes those because of the sugar.

(Lowest of all the 100cal chocolate bars) JUST had to buy 1 box .. Yummie Chcoclate. "80cal ,10sod,7sug"

So Anyways I'm On a new journey with my Weight loss and I will get on the more serous mood when I get back to work on Fri. and I will be losing the rest to make it to 130lbs.
So I will relax and take my time getting there"HM timing is Sept.
"I'm sure I will have more Bumps that might hold me back from my final weight but I do see the end of the road clearly so I know I can and Will do it !
ChristinaBeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 08:04 AM   #74  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

Morning Gal's

Not feeling so good today. Hoping it will pass. I have to go to the dentist tonight then off to WI. Would like to get measured too as its been over a month.

Catch up with you later.
JuliaDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:03 AM   #75  

Hey Girls....

Good to see that I am not the only one with very little will power (especially on the weekends) I was bad too this weekend....but I stayed the same
Hopefully this week will be better

Good luck girls!!!!
MelaniePP is offline   Reply With Quote