Old 08-10-2008, 11:25 AM   #151  

Hey Gals

That is a great pic Tulip-- I am so sorry your DH is leaving.. hope the time he is gone passes real fast..How long is a tour?

I agree if I go mid morning my weight is less...I work shift work so I go at all different times but try to go 2-4 hours after last meal.
takingchances is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:49 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 184/167/135

Height: 5'5

I usually do my WI at HM in the am after I go pee and before I eat anything. I cant eat soon as I get up, I'm usually up at 6:15am and have my tea right away and to work by 7am and then by 9am or so I have my breakfast.I know thats bad, but not hungry till then or even later.

halfbaked.. its ok there's always tomorrow to do better. Thats cool that you met your hubby online too*S*

Isabel
sexynesscoming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 06:07 PM   #153  
Choco lovin couch potato

S/C/G: 207/ticker/145

The deployments are usually 6 mo but alot of the guys are going this time up to 10...thankfully hubby got out of that and will only be gone for the 6. Every time it gets me down I just try and remember to be thankful we arent american...theres are anywhere from a yr on....Dont know if I could handle that!!!
halfbakedtulip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 11:37 AM   #154  

Today's weigh in went well down 1.4 which is shocking as I had a major cheat on the weekend..guess drinking all that water does help.. haha..

Have a great week!
Old 08-11-2008, 11:53 AM   #155  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

Hi Gal's back from camping. Kinda sucked with all the rain. Did fairly well not completely on plan. my pills got rained on and were to soaked to use. Silly me forgot to put my pill case in the zip lock! But my home scale read 291 which would mean a 2.5 loss. My home scale is about .5 higher or lower on average. Wont go to the centre til Tues am.
JuliaDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 12:54 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 249.6/214.6/150

Height: 5'7"

Hey everyone
I've been busy the last month or so, and WOW falling off the wagon hurts.
I'm now at 217.6. Not my lowest by a long shot. But, there are no more vacations, trips, etc... planned for a while. Not till Jan 09 that is.
I think it will be better once the kids are back in school.
Oh yeah, I got a job. I start on Thursday. That should help me as well. More structure in my day seems to help.
I talked to the girls about my gains and they understand. (not quite happy about it, neither am I)
I have to say, that the S/B and F/B's worked for me. I would probably be alot more off track than I am if I hadn't taken those faithfully while I was away.
My husband also leaves sometime soon for overseas.

Tulip, do you work with Fran?
meekster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 12:56 PM   #157  

Well now that I just posted, my ticker is a little off now.
But
I'm not changing it, It will motivate me to get there again and go further.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:41 PM   #158  
Want to be thinner again.

S/C/G: 188/Ticker/130

Height: 5'0

I went in today for WI and I'm down.... to 149.4lbs !

But My time is running out till maintenance ...4weeks and I have to lose 19lbs in that time or I have to pay $15.00 week till i get to the weight or be ok with the weight I get too and learn how to maintain it ! NOT because I know I will not be 130lbs.

But I don't think its right to have to pay that Much a week till you get to you goal then your other weeks run out. Mine is feb 2009

You think it's posstiable to lose 4.75lbs a week ? & make it to Sept 10 2008

ChristinaBeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:25 AM   #159  

My weigh in went surprisingly well i went down 2 pounds which i was so happy for. The most always seems to come off after the weekend for me. and this weekend was difficult working out side all day and my sister would go and get food and assume what i would eat not asking me ( which she got everyone burgers and fries) at that point i was so hungry i didn't care. but two days in a row that terrible and i know.

but since starting herbal magic 6 pounds down. only 97 more
bored15541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:10 AM   #160  
Choco lovin couch potato

S/C/G: 207/ticker/145

Meekster ACK!!!! shhhhhhhh yes I do. Please dont tell her Im on HM or on here. I decided when I joined I wasnt telling anyone. The only ones who know are my hubby and son. Im not sure really that I will ever tell anyone. I know that sounds weird but Im a private person to begin with when it comes to certain things, and the thought of people watching and talking about me and what Im eating etc...does not turn my crank at all. So how do you know Fran? Are you in Pet? Ive agreed to join dance with her this yr....she kept at me last yr and by the time I said yes it was over for the yr. So starting next month Ill be Twinkle Toes Tulip LOL I just hope Im not the only newbie. I havent joined anything like this since I was a young teen and the thought of my hulking load trying to be graceful terrifies me. But I know it will be fun and will give me something to do while hubbys gone.
halfbakedtulip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:58 AM   #161  

Sorry Tulip, I might have already put my foot in it. Maybe not though.
She does go on about dance. (ALOT) She's my neighbour. She knows all about me on the HM plan. Your 30 pounds lighter than me right now, so I have a bit to catch up. My little girls are at the dance studio as well. Not sure if I can fit in for me to take dance, but it's a thought.

Bonnie

Oh yeah, on the home scale this morning I was down a pound from yesterday. Hopefully HM scale will show a loss tomorrow.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:50 AM   #162  

Great losses everyone!

Today on my own scale I am down another 2 and in total shock.. guess this high fibre low GI does work.. might just stay on it if they let me.. I think they only like you to be on it for 10 days that way if I get rutted again we can kickstart things..

I agree once kids are back to school this will be much easier!
Old 08-12-2008, 04:08 PM   #163  

S/C/G: 184/167/135

evening ladies...well lastnight I had another attack with vomiting and was in the ER till 2 am with them putting IV's in my hand trying to get the pain to go away and taking blood again, then I opened my store at 7am.. boy am I tired. Then I went in for my WI and was up like 1.4 Lbs and she said its because of the IV. so let me get this to get rid of pain thats worse than having a baby(which I had c-sections for both) I have to gain weight??? Oh great!! I see the surgeon on the 18th for a conciltation. I'm trying to get back on track and eat from the groups and whenever I do something comes up to knock me back down.grrrrrr. Congrats to all the losers...way to go Isabel
sexynesscoming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:07 PM   #164  

Congrats to all the losers.....I've been away for a bit, alot of catching up to do with reading posts. Isabel, I sure hope you are feeling better. I know about the IV making a person gain, that had happened to me last month. So I don't have a lot to report. I was down another 2 pounds so I got to 172 and 30 pounds gone and then i went back in on Monday and was up 2 because TOM decieded to show up. So I am still sitting at the 174 that my ticker says...
Congrats Christina on the amazing losses lately.....good job!!!
Welcome Bored.....I hope you love the plan!!
And to all the others I am just catching up with.....keep up the big losses.
I am not going in again till Saturday so I will update after that!
headgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 06:34 PM   #165  

So , I was down .8 at HM this morning. Yeah me.