Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 10:52 PM   #166  
Remember Why I'm Here

S/C/G: s-241/g-145

Height: 5'5"

Triple Curly!!!!! Get those girls fixed! Does your humane society there have live traps you could use? You are so lucky to have access to water aerobics. I love it, but no pool around here . Oh well

Val~ I still don't think I could ever to the foster thing.... I fall in love to easily lol. I'm up to 5 cats now... and the other night a stranger little gray/white tabby came in thru the cat door, looked at me & Lee and meowed. Then he left hehehehe.... if he wants to live here too, then he can

Congrats to both of you on a great week and wonderful losses!!!!!!!!

D~
Old 04-19-2007, 08:30 PM   #167  

Hi Girls!

Where has everyone been hiding?

I've been trying really hard this week. I hope to see a loss tomorrow!
Old 04-20-2007, 06:21 AM   #168  
Staying in 1derland!

S/C/G: 288/ticker/155

WAY TO GO VAL!!! Nuffin much new here to report! just the usual.. carry my gym clothes to work and end up not going to the gym... Hopefully I can get some walking in this weekend they are calling for 70's!!!!!! maybe a good long hike! i better get some practice in cuz it wont be long before it is "relay for life time"!

Dee what have u been up to?
Old 04-21-2007, 11:38 PM   #169  
Remember Why I'm Here

Hey Now Val & Curly!!!

It's been weird here. 70's + one day, and pouring down rain today....

so, our neighbors have decided their animals should be free range and their animals have decided they really like ranging on our property instead lol... Now we have 2 freakin' peacocks and a rooster thinking they live here!!!!! They really are cool to watch but it's been pouring for 12 hours now and these guys wont go home or anywhere but the porch where there is no way out of the rain.
*update* Well, the rooster went home for the night, and now the peacocks are on the roof (where they have roosted for the last 2 nights). They are just soaked.

I have to share this pic I took 2 nights ago.... it speaks for itself hehehe... I think KC thinks he's one of them too.

the other pic is just clyde & Jack cuz it's cute

anyways, to you ladies. Hope i'll be talking to you again soon. Keep it up GF's!!!!

Dee~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cats-3.jpg (30.5 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by iwmonn; 07-20-2007 at 11:43 PM.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:57 PM   #170  
Staying in 1derland!

Default monday! (again)

hi guys!

had a good day today and stopped by the gym to work out and did extra!! and then came home and took chai for a walk.

HAHAHA yes I am all too familiar with peacocks... 2 turn into 100, the maritime school next door to me had them and they were a PITA! watch out cuz they will really scratch your car up if they strat to be inclined to sit on it... Not memtion the god awlful sounds they make hehehe

its 9 pm and 74 degrees here is that crazy or what?

How did everyones monday go?
Old 04-24-2007, 08:32 PM   #171  

Cute pictures Curly!!

I had a long day and didn't get any exercise in.

I just saw some new baby bunnies in my yard. They are so cute!

We have a orange tabby around the house. I think I'm going to put out a trap and see if he's wild and if he's fixed.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:38 PM   #172  
Staying in 1derland!

Default Menopause

the more hot flashes... the shorter the hair gets!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me-4-24-07a.jpg (28.1 KB, 8 views)
Old 04-25-2007, 12:15 PM   #173  
Remember Why I'm Here

I think your shorter hair looks awesome Curly!!! You look younger. How is the new job going? Hmmmm I have several bottles of black cohosh going out of date at the store... but I'm not sure of the quality after the date. Have you ever tried that for the hotflashes? One of the Naturopath/MD I used to work for recommended it quite often.

Val~ How'd you do with the tabby?

The neighbors finally penned up the birds until they get a fence built around their property. I kinda miss the buggers, but it is SOOOOO nice in the morning again when Stew (the rooster) crows he's not right near our house so we can sleep!! YAYYYYYYY.

Lee and I went to Pt Reyes Lighthouse yesterday and did a little walking. Big hills and lots of wind!! I'm a bit sore today hips and glutes lol... but it's a start. Today I'm going to find somewhere else to walk.

Have a wonderful day today ladies!!!! Hugssssssssssssss

Dee~
Old 04-25-2007, 08:42 PM   #174  
Staying in 1derland!

went to work out tonight.. still havent checked out the aqua aerobics class yet tho.. and me and chai went for a walk ....
Old 05-03-2007, 07:21 AM   #175  
Staying in 1derland!

Default calling all pic's

ollie ollie oxen free!!!wheres all my partners in crimeI feel so alone!!!

whats up guys?? yeah I am just as guilty here! this dag on pollen is whipping my butt! spendin my days in a benadryl haze... hey that sounds like a good country song.. well i havent done much to further my cause... and I wanted to be down to 220 at least by july 4th so i am thinking i better get on the wagon and straighten up here! I checked this morning and I havent gained ... however I have not lost either and I am in the same spot that I have been in for quite a few months... which thats not a totally bad thing... i could be up 20 or more pounds........... so lets all get back in the swing of things and start getting rid of some pounds for the summer!

the weather is getting nice and we need to get out there and start racking up the walking miles.... so...

Lets have a spring time
WALKING CHALLENGE~*LETS KICK IT OFF this saturday and reportback in every few days get those pedometers out... hook em on your belt and lets see how many miles we can get!

LADIES............START.........YOUR.........PEDOM ETERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREEN FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-03-2007, 06:24 PM   #176  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

ollie ollie oxen free!!!.....I'm here!! albeit lurking....**smirk**
Nothin's up with me either except the SCALE!!! I don't know what the heck is going on with me lately.....actually I do....dh has been away ALOT... and I'm bored and frustrated with work/being alone that I've taken to night time snacking. My clothes are snug and I've moved up a size. HATE IT!!! I' ve got my period right now and verrrry moody, so not good. I can't believe its May, and my allergies are also off the charts. Hope everyone is well and staying out of trouble.....sorry to be MIA.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:47 PM   #177  
Staying in 1derland!

HI there angel!!!!! guilty here also!!!! I keep trying to psyche myself up and by 5 pm all the psyche has run out..........

LMAO-the only thing changing on my ticker is the name of the challenge

tomorrow I have to lead the child support orientation in front of like 50 people X 1,000

Last edited by curlylocks; 05-03-2007 at 09:55 PM.
Old 05-04-2007, 09:04 AM   #178  
soon to be goddess

Morning!!!
Curly......How are you finding the new job? (sorry but its been awhile)..... Hows chai? and your various other feline encoutraments? I really like your new shorter hair. yup....the hotter my neck gets, the shorter my hair gets also!!

Okay.,....so far so good today; just one bowl of cereal and 1C at that. next?
Old 05-04-2007, 09:41 PM   #179  
soon to be goddess

Well heres to Day #1 OP !!!! and the crowd goes wild I meant to go after work to get Jillians new book, but was running late from clocking out late and had to meet ds's bus. I have some free time tommorow before work, so I'll pick it up there. YEAH for me and no mindless eating!!!

A big hello to Val, Iwmon and Petra!!!
Old 05-04-2007, 10:50 PM   #180  
Remember Why I'm Here

Ollie ollie here I am too!

((((angel))))) Nice to hear from you again.
(((((curley & valwhereveryouaretoo))))))

WEll, things are about status quo here too.... not gaining anymore but still not losing any of the 20 I did put back on. (I'm adjusting my ticker ) I can't wear any of my pants without the ol' rubberband. Thank goodness I have to wear an apron at work lol... I've been stressing about the sale of the store. Rumor has it it's now in escrow, and my old boss (who does like me and has tried to lure me back to his store for 4 years) is the buyer. Rumor also says that I'll still have a job, but not necessarily true for everyone else that I work with. I dunno girls but it's just stressed me out.

Anyways, I don't have a pedometer Curly, but I'm gonna try to do some walking... maybe I can report time walked? And good luck with the speaking thing!!! You'll do great!!!!

I'll check back in again soon! Dee~
Closed Thread