Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 10:27 PM   #31  

Dee sorry to hear about your fall.. Ice in Ca and rain in chicago. It's just not right! I would get the cat fixed if it's roaming!

Curly you are doing so great! Keep up the good work. Water exercising sounds like fun!

Angel good to hear from you! sorry to hear about the sadness. I can relate. I haven't gone through that time yet but I have definetly battled depression *hug*

Jennie your holiday weight is not bad at all. Comparing to me who gained 15 pounds from thankgiving to NYE!

Saturday: 2349 calories, 378 deficit, Walk away the Pounds
Sunday: 1225, 1226 deficit
Old 01-08-2007, 06:46 PM   #32  
Staying in 1derland!

S/C/G: 288/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"

ya know, Val the aqua exercise might be something u could do with ur back issues.. do u have a ywca near you?
Old 01-08-2007, 08:01 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 257/250/150

Height: 5' 3"

I hope everyone is doing okay. Gotta watch those falls.

Yesterday was a rough day. I got invited out to this brunch thing after church and I felt like I had to go because I really need to socialize and meet some people here but it wasn't great for my diet.

I'm doing better today. I'm at 1752 calories for the day so I think I am getting the hang of getting the calories under control.

Good to "see" you again angel. Stop by more often. I've had a couple hot flashes so far and I'm just in my early 40's. Not looking forward to the real thing when it comes.

Dee-I'm adjusting to my new life here. Sometimes I can't believe I did this but I think it was a good decision. I basically have no call and I don't have to work any weekends or holidays. I purposely got a house with a big yard for the boys (I have about an acre). The boys only use a small amount of the yard. I guess they haven't adjusted yet. I do walk them religiously every morning here. I'm sure they miss all the people who adored them in PA. They got baths yesterday so they smell pretty good right now.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:15 PM   #34  

I'm high on the calories. I'm just really exhausted and it shows in my eating.

Monday: 2156 calories, 774 deficit, cardio, weights
Old 01-09-2007, 07:05 AM   #35  
Staying in 1derland!

#$$%%^^ How can a person weigh 238 on friday and the scale say 244.8 on tuesday morning???? I have watched every morsel that has gone in my mouth stayed under 30 gms of carbs and exercised everyday?????
Old 01-09-2007, 07:17 AM   #36  

Water retention?
Old 01-09-2007, 05:54 PM   #37  
Staying in 1derland!

I dont know know maybe inflamation from exercise and falling? ummm menopause? beats me but i was saying a few "choice words" this morning!!! lol

* check out adventuresingoodcompany.com Awesome IDEA! think i am gonna do the may trip to WV
Old 01-10-2007, 03:04 PM   #38  
Remember Why I'm Here

S/C/G: s-241/g-145

Hi Ladies!

Wow look at all these posts. Just wonderful! My shoulder/back is just fine but omgoodgness I got hit with a bad cold a couple days ago and it totally sidelined me. I'm not used to this sicky stuff lol. I've slept for about 2 days now and I'm on my way back up I think I actually haven't turned on my puter in 3 days. I think that's a record for me. I even check my mail when I go on vacation lol.

Angel~ Great to see you again GF. I'm hoping things will even out for you soon.

Petra~ It does sound like a good move for you. Once you make some friends, and the boys get used to all the room they have you'll probably wonder why you didn't do it long ago I don't imagine it's going to be tooo long before you find someone to adore your boys heheheh...

Val~ Is your back better? I see you have some cardio in. That's great. 'Slow & steady' there my friend. This weather is weird huh? We are expecting record breaking low's in the next few days. They even say maybe snow all the way down to the coastline?!?

We have decided to try to get "jack" to the vet. He shows up almost every night. Usually just a short visit but it's regular. Even if someone does own him, they are being irresponsible. We owe it to the other cats to have him neutered. We don't need another aggressive male, or more kittens.

Curly~ You watch yourself girl. Hey, are you competing for the host job on This Old House?? LOL. Is there NOTHING you don't do? hehehe. I hope you're feeling lots better today too. BTW, a little sweat in exchange for TOM?!?!?! Bring it on lmao

Jennie~ You're holiday gain wasn't so bad at all! Get yourself back into the game now! I hope you didn't bruise too bad from your fall. Just think of the guilt trip you could use on your ds tho lol. btw, how did your cleanse go?

LOL I have to go back to bed now. Lee istaking care of me.. oyyyy. Makes me take my zinc, stuffs Vicks up my nose, refills my water...... actually I've always been the caretaker, never really had anyone take care of me it's kind of nice. For as much as I gripe about him, he's really kinda a good guy You all have a wonderful OP kind of day today.
Old 01-10-2007, 07:54 PM   #39  
Staying in 1derland!

ehhhhh.. its not just a lil sweat... its like someone set your entire body on fire from the inside... at least when ya sweat u can justcool down and its gone ... no with this there is no cooling down... kinda like u feel when u have like 102 temp...
Old 01-10-2007, 08:40 PM   #40  

I have been trying out a couple of the recipes from the sonoma diet cookbook. They are pretty good. Fortunately you have left overs because I wouldn't want to cook like this everyday. This long commute is killing me.

I got a crate for Buddy. Curly-I'm going to have the fun you had with Chai. He was checking it out but he hasn't gone in it yet. I put their crates right next to each other in my bedroom so they can keep each other company while I"m at work.

Well I guess I better go get my bath so I can hear what Mr. Bush has to say tonight.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:47 PM   #41  

I've been having this problem where I sweat at night. I never notice being hot but I woke up a few times last night freezing. I also usually have really bad nightmares when I have the sweats. I don't know whats going on but I had a really bad nights sleep again.

I've been trying to exercise while still resting my torn muscle. I've only been doing walking on the treadmill and WATP.

Wednesday: 1449 calories, 1278 deficit, Walk away the pounds
Old 01-11-2007, 07:42 PM   #42  

Hey ladies, we fell off the first page. What's up with that?

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm having a pretty good OP week and my scale is being nice to me. I know it won't last forever but I'm enjoying it for the moment.

Tough day at work. I had two patients yelling at me. One of the hard things about this job is that it is kind of part of my job to have most of the patients not like me where before I had a pretty good relationship with most of my patients. You get used to it. Once in awhile they come back and thank you later but not very often.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:20 PM   #43  

Hi everyone!

Hope you all are having a good day!

Thursday: 1431 calories, 1005 deficit
Old 01-13-2007, 08:56 AM   #44  

Hey, I got to change my ticker and it was actually moving in the right direction. How about that!

I have a 3 day weekend. One of the joys of being a federal employee now. The big plan for this weekend is to buy a new refrigerator for inside my house. All this time I have had my old refrigerator out in my garage. It will be nice to actually have a refrigerator in the kitchen.
Old 01-13-2007, 09:05 AM   #45  
Staying in 1derland!

OK I am thinking it was the "protein powder" I was using a different one.. usually i use GNC and this was EAS.. cuz i stopped drinking it for 3 days and i am back to 238 ??
Closed Thread