South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 07:35 PM   #16  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Thanks for all the support. It's nice to have a cheering section The day was pretty good and I'm once again feeling like I might have a handle on the new job. The more I draw firm boundaries the better things go. , imagine that Meanwhile I only gained .4 lbs on vacation let's hear it for exercise.

Hope everyone is enjoying a quiet evening at home.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:46 PM   #17  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

I made it over the hill and Lindsay can attest it's spectacular weather here! I got to ISpgs in one piece with 1 bike, 2 dogs and 6 pumpkins. I thought it might be easier to process them here. I'm getting all organized for an OP dinner then up early to the airport.

Pearlrose, always glad to see you!

Lindsay, glad you had a nice vacation! PM me if you'd like to meet up for a Starbucks and/or a walk around a lake. I'm over here for at least a week and come into Denver every day.

Cyndi, glad to hear you had a good day!
Old 09-27-2010, 09:11 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Good afternoon everybody!!! Oh man, I baked my little SB butt OFF last night!!! LOL First I made up the spaghetti squash stuff and baked it...then I made some whole grain brownies...then some no-bake cookies...and then some whole wheat chocolate chip cookies. I'm gonna freeze the no-bake cookies, though.

Cyndi -
Sounds like you're got busy times ahead of you!!! We had staff meeting today, actually, and it was pretty lengthy. Nothing too big, though...it always worries me when my Lt comes in to staff meeting w/ her gun on her hip, LOL!!! Maybe you could do laps around the parking lot at work on your breaks???

Lexxiss - LOL, thanks. I was bouncing off the walls, I think. I sure slept good once I crashed, though...and I dreamed that I won 10 thousand dollars, so maybe I need to play the lottery this week. Have a good visit w/ your sister...how exciting!!! What is Elk stew??? Like ELK elk??? That's probably a stupid question. LOL

Ruthxxx - Congratulations on your successful Harvest Supper!!! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays (only Christmas Eve beats it) and I'm thinking I'm not going to be able to resist the temptation of my mom's dressing this year. Maybe we won't cook at home this year...that's what we keep saying.

WaistingTime - Welcome back!!! I sure hope Summer vanishes for us as well, but I don't see it happening any time soon.

Heidi - Welcome back!!! Oh man, doesn't it SUCK having to go back to work after a vacation??? I guess I'm lucky b/c in my line of work I don't get the pile up of paperwork.

Cottage - Rain is the BEST sleep aid EVER!!! We got 5 inches of rain last night and it was about to send me right on to sleepy land on the couch. My poor dog, however, refuses to go out and pee when it's raining so hard...she finally couldn't wait anymore at 0530 and finally went out and did her business. Another soup I have no clue what it is...Hobbitshire??? I've never even HEARD of that one!!! Oh wait, I just looked it up...sounds yummy!!!

FO - Good luck w/ your doctor's appointments!!!

Pearlrose - Glad you got to check in w/ us today. Hope you have a good one!!!

Lindsay - You've been doing A LOT of renovations lately, haven't you??? Girl, you are a better woman than me!!! Hope you'll give us all a picture tour of the renovations when you're done.

Well, back to work for me, I guess.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:55 PM   #19  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi Natasha! I'm in a bit of a cooking rut, so your endeavors sound just great! Yes, elk is...elk. I don't eat much meat and someone gave this to DH, so it was a great opportunity to not waste and have it disappear...
Old 09-27-2010, 09:56 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Hope everyone had a great day.
Closed Thread