Go to
  • Phase 1

B - ProtiDiet Hot Cocoa/coffee
    L - salad and 2 c cucumbers
    Sn - Pure Protein choc chip bar
    D - 8 oz ground Turkey breast with 2 c roasted cabbage, oil
    Sn - Cappuccino
  • P1
    My hours got changed today so I got to eat breakfast at home instead of at my desk (I normally leave for work at 5:30).

B= IP Herb omelette with tbsp of green salsa
    L= IP drink, celery
    S=BBQ chips, unrestricted
    D=roast chicken on big salad, tomatoes and cukes with WF dressing
  • Yesterday I had:
    B- Crispy Cereal
    L- Turkey with lettuce and hot peppers
    D-Salt & vinegar non-restricted chips, red cabbage salad
    S- cappuccino cookies

Red cabbage salad
    Made a really good red cabbage salad that I highly recommend! Shred up red cabbage, bring it to a boil (boil for another 3 min after), drain it, let it chill, add stevia/splenda, and vinegar to taste (and a little salt and pepper). Its like a sweet and sour slaw. Loved it!

Cappuccino cookies
    They didn't turn out bad and was a good non-restricted treat. I used an egg white, cappuccino drink mix, 1/4 tsp. of baking soda, and 2 tablespoons of WF pancake syrup (I heard people using WF caramel syrup as well). I added a few splenda's to make it sweet and it was the perfect sweetness. Bake at 350F for 12-15 min and enjoy!
  • @tabletop1234 - I can't wait to try the Red cabbage salad - looks yummy!!!

B- Vanilla shake and lots of green tea
    L - cabbage with vinegar and 1 tsp olive oil and lots of green tea
    S - BBQ Soy Crisps
    D - 6 oz lean ground beef, lettuce and WF thousand Island dressing
  • Quote: Yesterday I had:
    B- Crispy Cereal
    L- Turkey with lettuce and hot peppers
    D-Salt & vinegar non-restricted chips, red cabbage salad
    S- cappuccino cookies

Red cabbage salad
    Made a really good red cabbage salad that I highly recommend! Shred up red cabbage, bring it to a boil (boil for another 3 min after), drain it, let it chill, add stevia/splenda, and vinegar to taste (and a little salt and pepper). Its like a sweet and sour slaw. Loved it!

Cappuccino cookies
    They didn't turn out bad and was a good non-restricted treat. I used an egg white, cappuccino drink mix, 1/4 tsp. of baking soda, and 2 tablespoons of WF pancake syrup (I heard people using WF caramel syrup as well). I added a few splenda's to make it sweet and it was the perfect sweetness. Bake at 350F for 12-15 min and enjoy!
    Me too!! Both recipes sound great - thanks so much for posting them!!
  • Quote: @tabletop1234 - I can't wait to try the Red cabbage salad - looks yummy!!!

S - BBQ Soy Crisps
    I think you are missing a packet...
  • P1

B: IP Waffle 2 TBSP WF syrup, 8 oz. coffee
    L: Chocolate zucchini muffins (1c. zucchini in the muffins), 1c. steamed cauliflower, romaine, evoo, salt, 2 TBSP WF Ranch dressing
    D: 6 oz. tilapia, 2 c. roasted broccoli, romaine, evoo, salt, 2 TBSP WF Bacon ranch dressing
    S: Chocolate soy puffs
  • B- Ip chocolate shake
    L- broccoli and roasted radishes and IP pink lemonade
    D- chicken stir fry with broccoli, red peppers and garlic
    S- IP chocolate mint bar
  • I wish I was a cook. The extent of cooking for me is scrambling eggs. I think I need a personal chef!
  • B - IP Wildberry Yogurt Smoothie (With 2+ cups of romaine and WF Marshmallow Dip)
    L - 2 C cucumbers, 1 hardboiled egg, IP wildberry yogurt smoothie
    D - 6 oz chicken, 2 cups veggies - made into a soup (veggies sauteed in evoo and then add reduced sodium/non fat chicken broth)
    S - Heated IP Chocolate RTD shake with decaf coffee
  • B Pure protein drink
    S 1 cup cucumber and 1 cup cauliflower
    L 1 egg and 2 egg white omelette
    S PD choc Pudding
    D 6 oz ground turkey, salad with 2 cups of radishes, onions, tomatoes, spinach and cucumber.
  • B:coffee and EAS French Vanilla RTD
    L: 2oz taco meat with 1 1/2 cauliflower and 1/2 red onions topped w WF chipotle ranch (sounds gross but was pretty yummy)
    S: coffee and Quest chocolate peanut butter bar
    D: unstuffed cabbage rolls
    S: EAS chocolate fudge RTD
  • Quote: @tabletop1234 - I can't wait to try the Red cabbage salad - looks yummy!!!

S - BBQ Soy Crisps
    Hey Murph... You are missing a packet at lunch and veggies at dinner! Maybe you just forgot to list them?
  • Phase 1- all IP products

B - choc pudding
    L - 2 c brocolli, salad and choc snake
    D - 8 oz grilled chicken with sea salt, evoo, and 2 c brocolli
    S - sw chesse curls
  • P1
    B - IP Herb & Cheese Omelet + 1/2c zucchini
    L - 1 each Wildberry, Chocolate, and Butterscotch Zucchini muffins (1c zucchini in the muffins) + 1c steamed broccoli
    D - Chicken Fajita Salad: 8oz fajita cut chicken, marinated ~9.5 hours in Jardine's 7J Fajita Marinade (it's 0/0/0, basically a brine), cooked with olive oil & 1/2c diced bell peppers, served over 1c raw spinach
    S - IP White Cheddar Ridges