Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 05:03 PM   #436  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayecee View Post
fat free cream cheese
Those words will never fit together properly for me, LOL.
Old 06-01-2012, 09:23 PM   #437  
Wonderslim girl

S/C/G: 162/162/125

Height: 5'1

Great day, but no lie, I was hungry....... ONe day at a time!
Old 06-01-2012, 11:35 PM   #438  

*sigh* Son had knee surgery today... it went well, but you know how it is... mommy stress cuz of a sick baby and worry about him going under anesthesia....

Ok... "baby" is 18 and over 6' 3" but he's still my baby boy.....

2 boiled eggs and coffee for breakfast, then it all went to pot.... McDonald's chicken sandwich (a billion calories/carbs), ice cream (two billion calories/carbs), and tonight's dinner was a Sonic breakfast burrito...

On a brighter note, nothing else today... just those 5 items, so it could have been MUCH worse... and no soft drinks... I drank water only... still... *sigh*

*trudges off*
Old 06-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #439  

0.2 POUNDS! THAT'S ALL I GAINED THIS MORNING!
Old 06-02-2012, 03:12 PM   #440  

Oh... and T-Tapp is an exercise program.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:32 PM   #441  

S/C/G: 174/174/130

Height: 5'5"

NWgirl
Where in Fl? I just started today and am in Bradenton, west coast.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:40 PM   #442  

Default New wonderslim user

Hi all, today is my first day. I am so glad I found this sight. Wish Diet direct had a forums page. I actually think everything tastes great, well berry smoothie a little getting used to. Started with the 2 week plan to see if I could do it, didn't know i could substitute. I will do that next time, I want to try the cheese steak and Alfredo, has anyone tried these?
How do you get the diet tracker at the bottom of your posts?
Old 06-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #443  

Kaycee, I mix my mornig coffee with the vanilla shake mix in the shaker cup then poor into my coffee cup. Tasty and the coffee cuts that sweetner after taste.
Old 06-02-2012, 10:43 PM   #444  
Wonderslim girl

S/C/G: 162/162/125

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mipalj View Post
Hi all, today is my first day. I am so glad I found this sight. Wish Diet direct had a forums page. I actually think everything tastes great, well berry smoothie a little getting used to. Started with the 2 week plan to see if I could do it, didn't know i could substitute. I will do that next time, I want to try the cheese steak and Alfredo, has anyone tried these?
How do you get the diet tracker at the bottom of your posts?
Hi Mipalj: I am located in Central Florida (Kissimmee/Saint Cloud) area. I've been on WS for just a few days and it's going great. Good luck on your weightloss journey.

@Kaycee: I'll have to check out T-tapp... ps - don't worry too much on how you ate, I think it wasn't too bad and the greatest part is to just get right back on the plan.

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone. Things are going smoothly and I'm feeling satisfied. I think I'm over the hunger hump.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #445  

Day two - Today i am hungry. My oatmeal was yummy, sloppy joe was yummy, berry smoothie yesterday EWW Yuck, Strawberry smoothie yummy, Tried the sour cream & Onion snack last night I couldn't eat them. Will try BBq next time.
Bars are all really good, but from what I have read here they are high in carbs and shouldn't be eaten a lot.
I think tomorrow i will be fine, i am glad I started on a weekend to get it all figured out. WS is great and we are all gonna be healthier and slimmer soon.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:08 PM   #446  

S/C/G: 198/tracker/160

Height: 5'5.5"

In the beginning I ate another packet if I was hungry and/or upped my veggies. A tablespoon of flax seed or teaspoon of benefiber added to the shakes and smoothies helps you feel fuller longer.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #447  

I add a tablespoon of flaxseed meal to the shakes... gives me a bit of extra fiber and my Omega 3's....
Old 06-06-2012, 12:47 AM   #448  

I am 3 weeks in and I am down 14lbs as of yesterday morning. It is coming off a little slower but I am also not following it textbook and have been so busy I have not exercised at all the past 8 days. So I am content but I know I need to improve.

I ordered a lot of the crunchy snacks and love the chocolate/cinnamon ones. Very good. 10 grams of sugar though but still good. Pretzels are good too.

I had the cheesesteak mac n cheese - just okay, spicy pasta is much better. Zesty Chili is good. Much better than Veggie Joe although I love adding my veggie joe to make a taco salad so it is a toss-up.

My favs are still the oatmeal (stovetop) with cinnamon sprinkled on top. I like the Kays cereals, and the hot cakes are very good. Breakfast is easy.

Lunch, I mostly eat spicy pasta or veggie joe in a taco salad. I occasionally just get a can of tuna and mix in celery, a squirt of lowfat mayo, a spoonful of relish and a little red pepper. Comes out to be 120 calories and is really good. I purchased low carb tortilla shells for the veggie joe to make a half quesadilla with low fat mexican cheese and fresh salsa. YUM!! I just don't eat the snack bar and the calories are the same.

Dinners are all over. This is usually my issue but I have been eating so healthy so I am proud of that. Lots of fish, chicken, and a few lean filet mignons for a treat.

I found a really good recipe for a side salad for those that are into BBQ and missing potato/macaroni salad and coleslaw... I purchased a bag of prewashed broccoli slaw (100 cal.) I made a marinade of stevia, white vinegar, and 3 tbsp of lowfat mayo (150 cal.) Mixed it together and added 3 crispy slices of low sodium turkey bacon (75 cal) crumbled and threw in a handful of almond slices (60 cal) It makes enough for about 5 large servings of 75 calories each, maybe 2 sugar carbs and it is yummy and super filling!

I never eat a dessert, ever. Sometimes a crunchy item or a handful of Kay's cereal but that has been just a few times. I have no desire to stir up some cake or pudding at 8pm at night. I usually eat dinner later than I should.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:05 AM   #449  

This is my first week on Wonderslim and so far it is not too bad. I like the oatmeal. The cheese cake is really good and also sloppy joe. Now I have an eating regime I need to focus on exercising more. I had a baby 6 months ago and need to lose 60 pounds by September. I hope I can do it.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:47 PM   #450  

Hi everyone, 1 week down and i have lost 4 lbs. I am enjoying the plan and food when I can have them. My problem is trying to find the time during the day to get it all in. especially the water. I think I would be losing more, bit I am not able to have drinks or food during work. Have been to busy.
I love the oatmeal (I have never liked oatmeal before) and I am not craving sweets and junk food. I just ordered more food and the bottles with the meal replacement shake in them, just add water. I had tried one and really liked it so i thought that would be faster and easier at work to get a couple shakes in. Hope everyone is doing great and I will check in next week.
Closed Thread