Old 02-09-2014, 08:09 AM   #31  

I read everyone's messages this morning, and y'all have great determination, and that is a big plus.. I will have to pull out the pre-conditioning menu to see what that all entails, so I can relate to what you are doing. I hope I still have it. I do have the blue and yellow menu.

I have had times on maintenance where I gained weight and no reason for it, that I went back to the blue and yellow for a few days and then back to a wide green menu and it took weight off.

Last week I made lettuce wraps using leftover chicken and they were delicious. Nice change for a lunch. You may have them on green menu if you use ingredients for that menu.

Wishing you all a great day and think thin.. Summer is coming up, and we all want to look nice and slim, so this is a motivation, plus our health. To me that is number one.

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:48 AM   #32  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Good morning!

Today is day one of my pre-conditioning and I'm excited!! I'm taking the EFA's, total woman oil, multi vitamin and then the new raspberry ketone that came out, anxious to see how they work. Feeling pretty good today!! And guess what? I didn't step on the scale and that's a huge plus for me! I go back this Wednesday for my weigh in and to get my yellow menu (even though I've done it before) they are giving me all new which I like!

Patzi,
Yes we all must think ... thin and I'm so ready for spring and summer to get outside and do some yard work, get my flower gardens in shape and start doing some camping, watching my grandson's play baseball,etc.!!
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:59 PM   #33  
Idaho

Height: 5'7"

Patzi - no cheesecake recipe here either, sorry. I LOVE cheesecake and would be excited to hear if you find a good one!

Beautiful day here in Idaho. I'm just hanging out with my little ones watching the Olympics and preparing my food for the week - packing grab and go bags of veggies, etc.

Have a great day!
selway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:52 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 185.5/175/142

Height: 5'6

Hi everyone,
Well, I've been a little off track again! I kept the grand kids and I was out of my environment and got into a few goodies! Thank goodness tomorrow is a new day! I notice when I took MRC 6 , I lost more weight! Has anybody experienced this? Also, does anyone eat egg whites instead of regular eggs? Should I really start limiting cheese. Like no cheese?
cmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 09:44 PM   #35  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarty View Post
Hi everyone,
Well, I've been a little off track again! I kept the grand kids and I was out of my environment and got into a few goodies! Thank goodness tomorrow is a new day! I notice when I took MRC 6 , I lost more weight! Has anybody experienced this? Also, does anyone eat egg whites instead of regular eggs? Should I really start limiting cheese. Like no cheese?
McCarty; I took mrc-6 at the start so I'm not sure if it helped or if it was the plan that did. I'm in day one of pre-con and I'm craving sweets already I don't remember doing that first go around I hope it gets better
Old 02-10-2014, 10:32 AM   #36  
Sherry, Senior Member

good morning to all,

Day two of pre-con and last night was rough, I was hungry and wanting chocolate so bad and I don't remember having any problems when I did this the first go around. Anyway today is better and I'm suppose to start the yellow menu on Thursday, I'm thinking maybe I should do the pre-conditioning at least for 7 days, any thoughts? I want to make sure I get my body use to the foods i'll be eating.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:18 AM   #37  

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelley331 View Post
good morning to all,

Day two of pre-con and last night was rough, I was hungry and wanting chocolate so bad and I don't remember having any problems when I did this the first go around. Anyway today is better and I'm suppose to start the yellow menu on Thursday, I'm thinking maybe I should do the pre-conditioning at least for 7 days, any thoughts? I want to make sure I get my body use to the foods i'll be eating.
If it was me, I would stay on the days that are allowed for each menu. I would go on to the blue when it was time.

When you go to the Day 1-4 of yellow. What I did if I became board , for breakfast. I would take the cheese and melt it on the toast, and that was good, along with a small orange .

Patzi...
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 12:37 PM   #38  
Idaho

Skelley331 - I am a chocolate lover too. On my menu starting on Day 11, I can have one creamy supplement per day. They have hot chocolate and chocolate pudding. They definitely help with the cravings!

cmarty - I notice the inches loss with MRC-6 also. I'm not sure about the cheese. I'm on the Meta Slim Plus menu and that is included one of my protein groups. I can have 3 oz hard cheese for a breakfast protein or 1 egg and 2 oz hard cheese, if I am craving cheese. Do you think it stalls your weight loss?

How was everyone else's weekend? Have a great day, we can do this!!!
Old 02-10-2014, 01:24 PM   #39  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by patzi View Post
If it was me, I would stay on the days that are allowed for each menu. I would go on to the blue when it was time.

When you go to the Day 1-4 of yellow. What I did if I became board , for breakfast. I would take the cheese and melt it on the toast, and that was good, along with a small orange .

Patzi...
Patzi: The pre-conditioning must be at least 3-4 days but they allow you 7 days or longer if needed, you must be able to do the pre-cond for at least 3-4 days straight without wanting to cheat, LOL, that's why I'm thinking of going for the 7 days, then I start the yellow 1-4 on sunday.

Thanks for the idea of melting cheese on the toast, good idea.

Old 02-10-2014, 01:25 PM   #40  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by selway View Post
Skelley331 - I am a chocolate lover too. On my menu starting on Day 11, I can have one creamy supplement per day. They have hot chocolate and chocolate pudding. They definitely help with the cravings!

cmarty - I notice the inches loss with MRC-6 also. I'm not sure about the cheese. I'm on the Meta Slim Plus menu and that is included one of my protein groups. I can have 3 oz hard cheese for a breakfast protein or 1 egg and 2 oz hard cheese, if I am craving cheese. Do you think it stalls your weight loss?

How was everyone else's weekend? Have a great day, we can do this!!!

Selway: Thanks for reminding me of the choc pudding and hot chocolate, I had totally forgotten about those.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:31 PM   #41  
Idaho

Me again, sorry. I just remembered that I have an answer for bsbarlow about the Fat and Carb Blocker. I received a follow up message from MRC that said that you take 2 about 15 minutes before a meal - and it would be for each meal necessary, not for the whole day.

Skelley331 - also, they have those meal replacement bars that are like candy bars! I might get some of those later down the road if I get desperate for a candy bar type food. I know right now I can't have them in the house until I get the sugar/carbs out of my system. I do pretty well with will power - UNLESS it is in my house. Luckily my kids like things I don't - flavored licorice, etc.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:52 PM   #42  
Sherry, Senior Member

Selway: I agree, it's hard if things are in the house because I want to eat them. My biggest thing I miss is my Decaf Skinny mocha from starbucks, OMG!!!
Old 02-10-2014, 08:36 PM   #43  
Sherry, Senior Member

Well this is only day 2 of my pre-conditioning and I was doing great until tonight, I ate a nutty bar WHY do I do this to myself! I've got to get a grip on these night cravings! I really really want to get this weight off so why do I sabotage myself, I just want to cry!
Old 02-11-2014, 05:39 AM   #44  

I know this may sound a little personal, but I have a question regarding what happens when you are PMS and/or in your cycle. I finally really understand about retaining water. Although I am drinking as much water as I was before I started PMSing I am not going to the restroom as much and I can feel it in my clothes. Do you find that you gain and then lose the weight? I am still in the dark range on the ketone sticks but gained a pound and a half. I hate weighing in and seeing it go up when I have worked so hard.

I posted that on another forum but it looks like this forum is more active. It has now been ten days PMSing and I don't know if I am just more in tune with my body and it has always taken this long or if my diet is affecting my normal cycle. Down 21.5 lbs and am on day 20 (I was in pre-conditioning a bit longer than norm). So I am excited by that but wondering if I had my TOM would my weight loss be even more?
DixDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:44 AM   #45  

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelley331 View Post
Well this is only day 2 of my pre-conditioning and I was doing great until tonight, I ate a nutty bar WHY do I do this to myself! I've got to get a grip on these night cravings! I really really want to get this weight off so why do I sabotage myself, I just want to cry!
I understand how you feel. Saturday was the birthday for the guy I am dating. I knew I was going to crave the cake I had bought him, "Amish chocolate layered cake with chocolate fudge (chocolate is my weakness)" knowing this, I offset the entire day by only having egg whites for breakfast and lunch, no fruit or veggies, specifically because I needed some leeway that evening. I don't recommend it, but if you do have something major coming up, plan for it. Even dinner, my staff at my center always look up the menu for me and help me to choose what I will order for dinner. It really helps me to pre-plan. It also helps to not be overwhelmed with the menu. By the time dinner date night is here, I already know what I am ordering. I hope this was helpful.
DixDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote