DIANA-Start Date 03/08/08

S/C/G: 243/206/180

Height: 5'4

They call me mom- CONGRATS!!
Old 08-07-2008, 06:38 PM   #152  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/125ish

Height: 5'2''

Deborah I started conditioning on July 18 for a week and started the beige menu on July 25. Havent cheeted yet lol (hoping to have my first planned cheet on Thanksgiving ) but right now still taking it one day at a time
Old 08-07-2008, 06:49 PM   #153  

They call me mom- I was looking at your profile do you have triplets?
Old 08-07-2008, 07:08 PM   #154  
MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by missysmom View Post
Actually I have only been doing 2 proteins a day. I am on the "green" menu and I only have to do 2. I just forgot all the "tricks" of the trade..lol Thanks so much again. I'll be having 3 proteins today!
Yep, give that a try. You can have up to 4 on the green menu. I usually have 3. I think we're all different so it's just a matter of tinkering with things to get the result you want
Old 08-07-2008, 07:22 PM   #155  
One day at a time

AlexiahYes I do ! They are 20 now, 2 girls and a boy. And I have a 20 year old adopted son (adopted at age 15) and a 19 year old daughter and a 23 year old daughter. and my very first Grandson is 6 weeks old!!!!!
Old 08-07-2008, 09:18 PM   #156  
repeater

S/C/G: 213.7/212.4 /145

Height: 5"7

Quote:
Originally Posted by theycallmemom View Post
Down 3!!! This is the first plan I have ever been on that has worked so well for me!!!!
great job...you are doing soooo great. this plan does work..if you stay on programa. i am motivated to stick to it this time...i'll go weigh saturday..hope i have a success story!
Old 08-07-2008, 09:51 PM   #157  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSTUCKLY View Post
Just got back from WI and the scale moved 2 pounds down....whooooohoooo
I am happy to be out of that stuck weight, I did cut of the cheese this week maybe that helped?

Way to go on the big Weight loss everyone
I have found that I won't lose at all eating hard cheese? Cottage cheese, on the other hand, is great. I eat a lot of that. I also use 2% cheese on occasion. I don't think that's allowed, but I have always used it instead.

Congrats on breaking that plateau
Old 08-07-2008, 09:52 PM   #158  

They call me mom-That is so col i bet you had alot fun!
CONGRATS on the grandson that is such a blessing.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:53 PM   #159  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by missysmom View Post
I was wondering what everyone's best "getting off a plateau" tip is?

I have been the same weight for 5 days now. Yes, we are weighing every day. Only because we are not going to the center and doing it ourselves. Yesterday I drank well over 120 oz of water. I have been eating all meals like I should. No cheating, etc.

This never happened when I was on MRC before, at least this long of a period. Any tips?
A little more exercise, make sure you're mixing up your food & not eating the same thing all the time. Then again, some people swear by eating mostly fish for their protein for a few days. Main thing is to remember that almost everyone has that initial plateau after the first few weeks, mine lasted about 10 days.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:44 AM   #160  
Dixie

Height: 5'3"

I've heard preconditioning alot but can't remember doing it. I started right off on the 1-4 day menu. What is preconditioning?
Old 08-08-2008, 10:54 AM   #161  
repeater

S/C/G: 213.7/212.4 /145

Height: 5"7

Preconditioning Is How They Usually Start Clients Off....cutting Back On Sugar, Caffeine (goal Is To Get Off Caffeine And Sugar And Other Carbs. My Center Gives A Menu That Has 4 Categories Of Foods And You Choose One Food From Each List Each Meal...things That We Eat On The Menu Mainy (meat, 40 Cal Bread, A Fruit, Etc)...i Skipped The Preconditioning This Time...straight To The Yellow...days 1-4....on Day 3 Today.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:31 AM   #162  
Dixie

Height: 5'3"

That's interesting TV, I didn't have one of those preconditioning menus, just jumped right into the 1 thru 4 menu - SUFFERED thru caffine withdrawl.

Finz - Oh My Goodness do they still give you ribbon? That's like 7 feet. You are an inspiration, can't wait for the picture updates - woohoo
Old 08-08-2008, 12:16 PM   #163  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

Guess what I did yesterday?!

I went to Elitch Gardens in Denver.... and rode on the roller coasters! It was one of my freedoms, and I fit in all of them.... no problem! We had a blast. The weather was perfect, the family was in good spirits, the lines were short (no more than a 5 minute wait) and tickets were 1/2 price!

So much fun!!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2008, 01:45 PM   #164  
One day at a time

Denise How Fun!!! I am personally terrified of rollercoasters. But they look like so much fun! Well not so much terrified as ...ok the truth....I get motion sick on a merry go round lol....

But I do have a freedom that I am itching for! When I wear shorts I can not wait till the day I can walk and not have to do that lil booty dance to get them to get back down where they belong!!! You know the one, where they ride up between your legs! Ya, and I do this little booty dance to discretely get them where they belong. But I dont really think a 200 pound women doing a lil botty dance in Walmart is very discrete!!!!

Ya Im just gonna go now ...
Old 08-08-2008, 01:59 PM   #165  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by theycallmemom View Post
Denise How Fun!!! I am personally terrified of rollercoasters. But they look like so much fun! Well not so much terrified as ...ok the truth....I get motion sick on a merry go round lol....

But I do have a freedom that I am itching for! When I wear shorts I can not wait till the day I can walk and not have to do that lil booty dance to get them to get back down where they belong!!! You know the one, where they ride up between your legs! Ya, and I do this little booty dance to discretely get them where they belong. But I dont really think a 200 pound women doing a lil botty dance in Walmart is very discrete!!!!

Ya Im just gonna go now ...
I'm a motion sick person too! I actually took dramamine before we went (just in case) and I did get a little queezy on the one the looped backwards.... but it was fun! And my husband doesn't go on too many of the coasters.... He says "I'm not scared of rollercoasters, I'm scared of dying"....! Cracks me up everytime....!

And, I know that freedom that you are speaking of!!!! It's on my list too!
Closed Thread