Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 03:42 PM   #496  
Candace

S/C/G: 153/136/127

Wow Namaste...I just realized you have lost 68lb in just 4 months. That is amazing to me. That is as good if not better than the "Biggest Loser". I can't wait till you post your testimony when you meet your goal. I would love to share with my sisters. I so wish they had an MRC in Pensacola where they live.
Old 02-29-2008, 04:03 PM   #497  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 275/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaze View Post
Hi everybody! It's been a while since I posted but I've been keeping up with all your wonderful successes and encouragements. Wanted to share a victory with my online friends...
I finally made it into ONEDERLAND! I weighed in this morning at 199.8 - with jeans on! It's been so long that I've been here and boy, does it feel good! I was walking down my street yesterday and a neighbor was out in the yard. I said hello and she did a double take and said she didn't recognize me at first. Oh what a feeling!
Way to go on getting to 1-der-Land! You should feel great! I hope to be following you soon!

Congrats!
Old 02-29-2008, 04:10 PM   #498  

S/C/G: 213\see ticker\165

Height: 5' 9"

Bomaze - Welcome to 1-der-land.

hey where do I get the dancing broccoli???

My real name is Jewelie.

Last edited by jeweliek; 02-29-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:27 PM   #499  
Future head-turner

S/C/G: 271/see ticker/175

Height: 5'4"

Hi all! I had to weigh in tonight which I was a little irked about. Normally I weigh in on Saturday mornings, because it is the only morning I have. Tomorrow I am taking an all day test for my educator certification, so I couldn't make it. Even weighing in at night, I was down 3 lbs! I am happy to be over the 30 lb mark!
Old 02-29-2008, 08:24 PM   #500  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTeacher View Post
Hi all! I had to weigh in tonight which I was a little irked about. Normally I weigh in on Saturday mornings, because it is the only morning I have. Tomorrow I am taking an all day test for my educator certification, so I couldn't make it. Even weighing in at night, I was down 3 lbs! I am happy to be over the 30 lb mark!
Horray for you. 30 pounds that is a huge accomplishment.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:28 PM   #501  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeweliek View Post
Bomaze - Welcome to 1-der-land.

hey where do I get the dancing broccoli???

My real name is Jewelie.
You can get the dancing broccoli the same place as the dancing carrot - when you're replying & have the smilies box to the right of your reply box, at the bottom of the smilie box there's a link to "More" - click on that & you'll see all kinds of extra smilies, etc.
And y'all can call me Meemo or Em.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:58 PM   #502  
Bonnie

Quote:
You should feel great! I hope to be following you soon!
You'll be here before you know it, Goal!

And...my real name is Bonnie
Old 02-29-2008, 10:47 PM   #503  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi again, Well I went to MRC today for the first time and they were very nice. I am ready to begin. I only bought the MRC-6 and the Corti Trim (I have ALOT of belly) then I went to Drug Emporium and bought flax oil, co q10, and biotin (when I take biotin regularly it helps my hair grow so I thought why not) and also multi vitamin. Some time ago I found the sight online that shows which vitamins are absorbed the best and the best quality and so on, it was amazing how many vitamins just "pass" through because our bodies don't absorb them. Anyway the two that scored higher than any other was the Nature's Bounty and Puritan's Pride brands, also the multivitamin was Centrum. So since I learned that I buy Natures Bounty. My life is pretty uneventful so I watch alot of programs on TV that are educational and I look up tons online and read alot to learn whatever about whatever, so my head is full of information some of it is useful, some of it is not useful it just takes up space so I hope yall don't mind if I share some?
I guess for a week I am suppose to have 64 oz water a day, 2 eggs 1 light toast breakfast, lunch and supper are grilled protein, veggies and I get off sugar and caffeine, sweets etc. That's pretty much what they said to do until Friday so I hope that's all I am suppose to do for a week, after that she said I will be on the beige menu. AM I missing anything for the next 7 days?

She said to keep a food diary, but do I start that now or wait until I go back next Friday to get my menu?

Rocki my name is Nickie

3monkeysmomma

Last edited by 3monkeysmomma; 02-29-2008 at 10:47 PM.
Old 02-29-2008, 10:47 PM   #504  
MuffinTop - Begone!!!

S/C/G: 188/Ticker/155

Height: 5' 7"

Happy Leap day everyone!! I was so psyched today! Went in for WI, after having a fairly stressful day at work, and not being able to eat for almost 9 hours, I was SO hungry that I ate a few things off plan (1 fried chicken tender, and one cookie and a few chocolate kisses!! yikes! However, I downed my water, went to the gym and Pilates, and I was down 2 pounds since Monday...what a relief!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeweliek View Post
I need to share with my online friends. I am nervous. ... my IUD could have perferated my uterus
I have felt the same concern as you in this issue...since my TOM seems to last for-freakin'-ever...however, I haven't taken that step to make an appointment with my doctor yet... nothing hurts, and I don't get terrible cramps like you do, but mine lasts for a little over a week! sure puts a damper in my lifestyle, especially since when I first got my IUD, TOM only lasted 2-3 days... Oh well, I just wanted to share with you...and know that you aren't the only one!
Goal4life congrats on the Spinning class! aside from Road Biking outdoors, spinning is my absolute favorite! About once every few months or so, my gym has a 2 hour Spinning class, which sounds absolutely insane until you do it, and then you felt so incredibly strong and empowered to have so much stamina to be able to complete it...I have always felt on top of the world after I finish it, but I haven't done a 2 hour class since sometime in October... I miss it, but looking forward to spring to be able to bike outdoors!
Oh well, time to wrap up my marathon post, keep up the great losses, everyone!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! BTW, my name is Ana
Old 02-29-2008, 11:21 PM   #505  

S/C/G: 242.5/233/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaze View Post
Hi everybody! It's been a while since I posted but I've been keeping up with all your wonderful successes and encouragements. Wanted to share a victory with my online friends...
I finally made it into ONEDERLAND! I weighed in this morning at 199.8 - with jeans on! It's been so long that I've been here and boy, does it feel good! I was walking down my street yesterday and a neighbor was out in the yard. I said hello and she did a double take and said she didn't recognize me at first. Oh what a feeling!
Congrats on "onederland"!! What an accomplishment - can't wait until the day I join you
Old 02-29-2008, 11:22 PM   #506  
Christie

S/C/G: 197/ticker/135

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by namaste View Post
Thought I'd check in really quick to say Happy Friday everyone!!! Have a great weekend! My son is not in school today (teacher planning day), so I had the priviledge of staying home with him. We purchased him a Wii two days ago, and he had to totally clean his room before he could play.... He completed that this morning by 10am and has been playing since.... It's been a blast watching him, and to be honest, I can't wait to get on there with him now!

Nice to meet you Rocki.... My "real" name is Denise.

Have a great one!

Hey!! We got a wii last year about this time and we love it!!! But make sure you have plenty of room, I had to give up boxing b/c I get a little excited and I've been known to accidentally really hit one of my kids!!! They are coming out with a new thing for it called the WiiFit. It's not out yet, but google it! It's going to be AWESOME!! The other game we got that the entire family loves is called Rayman Raving Rabbids. It's hilarious!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Congrats to everyone on their awesomeness and losses!!!

And I'm Christie! Nice to meet ya'll!!!
Old 02-29-2008, 11:32 PM   #507  

S/C/G: 242.5/233/135

We want a Wii but have not been able to find one. Have been looking since Christmas My name is Wanda! I have been gathering my stuff for "just in case" tomorrow - we will be leaving at 6am going to Tallahassee for my daughter's Track meet. These can be very long days of sitting, watching, and waiting - not always able to eat on schedule etc. So I'm planning so I can stay OP. She is a distance runner - wish I had her energy
Old 03-01-2008, 12:50 AM   #508  

S/C/G: 249/240/150

Height: 5'4

I really get alot of support from reading your journey's with MRC. I started FEbruary 1 and am down 16 pounds and 16 inches...today the gal at MRC said that I would double my inches if I used MRC-6...what do you all think?
Old 03-01-2008, 12:59 AM   #509  

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritochip View Post
I really get alot of support from reading your journey's with MRC. I started FEbruary 1 and am down 16 pounds and 16 inches...today the gal at MRC said that I would double my inches if I used MRC-6...what do you all think?
I don't know about the others, but I have used this since the beginning and now may stop. I have lost 38# and 44.5 inches. So.....I'm not sure if this would be double what I would have had without it.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:22 AM   #510  
Lori

S/C/G: 162.5 / 132.5 / 120

Height: 5' 0"

Default Mrc-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritochip View Post
I started FEbruary 1 and am down 16 pounds and 16 inches...today the gal at MRC said that I would double my inches if I used MRC-6...what do you all think?
fritochip,
I started on MRC-6, so I don't know what it's like without it. My counselor said that it "shreds" the fat to help you lose quicker.

Know we can't compare, but I'm a couple of days behind you...I started pre-cond Jan 24th and was OP Feb 3rd. Since Jan 24th I've lost (on my scale) 15 lbs and from Feb 1st (that was the first time they measured me) to the 16th I lost 7 3/4 inches. So far I haven't started an exercise routine, just walk about 3 miles 3 times/wk while at work. I also take the flax and corti-trim. Was taking the MAC, but I'm going to see how I do without it. Just started the Internal Cleanser last week.

I can tell I'm still losing inches by the way my clothes fit, so not sure if it's the MRC-6 or the plan itself. You could always try it for a month and if you don't see any great results then don't get it again.

FYI...If you take Cort-Trim, I found Corti-Slim (same exact ingredients) at Target for $19.99, Walgreens $29.99, GNC $39.99 (for 90 capsules). Of course at Target the shelf is empty quite often.
Closed Thread