Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 09-22-2007, 08:47 AM   #106  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Good morning Ladies ~

Just having some coffee waiting for Angie to get up. We wil take the dogs for a 3.5 to Starbucks this morning, if the rain holds back. My "faker" dog looks like she can go the distance today.

LILY ~ oh yeah! A "must see" on the pics!

ROBIN ~ thank you for the encouragement! I know it gets harder the closer you get to goal. The easy part, as far as losing a pound a week or more is gone, actually I think I have beeng eating pretty good, for me anyway. I did have a small glass of wine with dinner, but no beer yesterday.

TARA ~ I was wondering where you were.

Have a great Saturday gals!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 09:12 AM   #107  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

LOL, I will definitely try to post our halloween pics.

Gary, I'm glad you'll be able to take "the faker" for a walk. I think my mama Lab. acts like a faker too sometimes.

Tara, hope things calm down for you soon and you can join us.

I'm on my first cup of coffee now, so this day is looking better already.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 09:52 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I've had more than one cup of coffee I've done some reading and I'm ready to go walking.

The scale was kind to me this morning. I'm mildly chagrined each time that correlates with regular exercise.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 11:48 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 190/132/135

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,
I'm back from the, had my cereal and am on my second Diet Pepsi. No coffee for me ever, it's DP all the way!
I'm so glad you're feeling better, and I'm glad you got to see your son at the game. My son's away at college and I miss him so much. It's always a treat when he comes home.
Gary, Keep your eye on the Broncos this weekend. Judging from their last two games, it should be a nail biter at the end. Who are the Raiders playing? I'm not going to the game, instead my DH will go with my dad, who is the season ticket holder. I'll stay home and make spaghetti and meatballs and feed everyone after the game. So that means I have to stay away from the peanuts, which is for the best...
Shane, your pics are great. You can definitely pull off the leather pants. Wait a minute, that came out wrong. Keep the pants on. I mean, you look great in them.
Have a good weekend of maintaining everyone!
Pam
MileHighMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 03:13 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Good morning... err... afternoon! I overslept today. I only get 5 hours of sleep on my work days, so on the weekends, I have some catching up to do!

The scale was kind to me and said 143.5. We'll see how long that lasts. It took a lot of work just to get the scale to stop saying 150!

I can't go on my 54 mile ride today because it's been raining So, instead, I'm going to go on a shorter ride and post flyers promoting my business! That way, I get exercise *and* new clients. For those who don't know, my business is a web design/development/computer repairs type thing - http://www.custom-international.com/ I made it look like a huge company, though it's really just me and the girlfriend for now.

My my all the compliments... my head hurts... wait... that's because it's touching the ceiling and can't grow anymore... just kidding... but ok, anyone who gives me a compliment gets one back!

MileHiMama - !! You know, you look so slim and fit in your icon. I've always thought so from the moment I saw it; just never said anything until now. I don't drink coffee, either, but I love my Diet Pepsi! On the weekdays, I go with Rock Star Zero Carb, though - it's the best energy drink EVER. The taste is alright and the potency is amazing.

Gary and Jay - the two of you make me laugh allllll the time - and I'd give you both physical compliments but seeing as how I haven't seen a pic of either of you... I'll just say you make me smile.

lilybelle - you DEFINITELY need to post pics of this when it happens! I bet you will be one **** of a hot ho! It kind of reminds me of last Halloween - the girlfriend and I dressed up as pimp and ho - I wore a fedora with a feather in it, pimptastic clothes that I bought from Goodwill, alligator boots, and carried a pimp goblet - she had a pink wig - and we both wore massive crosses - our theme was pimpin for Jesus!

Robin - you are beautiful, and, you know... losing 162 pounds is something most people couldn't even fathom doing. Rock on, rockinrobin, rock on.
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 04:06 PM   #111  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Awww, thanks Shane. The thing is though, most people don't need to LOSE 162 lbs. *sigh* It makes me sad to even think about it.

Your Halloween costumes sound like a riot. You thought of everything, even down to the lil' Jon goblet. I bet you two looked great. I'd love to see a picture of that.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 04:28 PM   #112  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

OK, Shane, look quick!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 05:05 PM   #113  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayEll View Post
OK, Shane, look quick!

Jay
I see you, cute mystery lady! Your hair looks surferish. is that your natural color?
Old 09-22-2007, 05:11 PM   #114  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

It was awhile back--I think I was streaking it then, but mostly, yes. Wind was blowing. Age about 30, weight maybe 128 I think.

Jay
Old 09-22-2007, 05:12 PM   #115  

Robin - I know PLENTY of people who could stand to lose 162 pounds! They all work at my job However, they don't seem to be in the right mind to DO so - they all asked me how I lost my weight, then once I told them, they were no longer enthused.

Here's Pimpin 4 Jesus:

Attachment 27040
Attachment 27041

Enjoy!

Last edited by NightengaleShane; 01-17-2008 at 12:28 PM.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:04 PM   #116  

S/C/G: 209/209/160

Height: 5'9

Jay! I can seeeee you!!!! You're adorable!

Shane, I love the leather pants! I would love to get some, but they are just completely inappropriate for my life and where I live. People would think I'd gone mad if I started strutting around town in leather pants, even if they did look really good. I used to have a gorgeous pair of camel colored, bootcut suede pants. They were great, but size 14. I sold them on Ebay last year for a large profit. <evil cackle>

I'm supposed to be working so I'm not going to read the last page or two to generate personal messages to everyone. In lieu of that, let me wish everyone a great weekend!

Last edited by baffled111; 09-22-2007 at 06:04 PM.
baffled111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 07:00 PM   #117  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightengaleShane View Post

Gary and Jay - the two of you make me laugh allllll the time - and I'd give you both physical compliments but seeing as how I haven't seen a pic of either of you... I'll just say you make me smile.
Well KID I just posted some before and after over in mini-goals pics. Take your chances
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 07:26 PM   #118  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

Please note however that EZ is much older than I am, although he has held up well over the years.

Jay
Old 09-22-2007, 07:31 PM   #119  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayEll View Post
Please note however that EZ is much older than I am, although he has held up well over the years.

Jay
Hahaha. Please note, Jay, that we don't exactly know how old you *are*

However, now that I know what you look like, I may one day run into you, seeing as how we live in the same state and all While saying that, I may be the easier one to spot...

30something?

Last edited by NightengaleShane; 09-22-2007 at 07:32 PM.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:43 PM   #120  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Where is Ilene? it seems like forever since she posted?

AAAAARRRRGGHHHHHH I've been dying to see Jay's pics forever and I MISSED it.
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote