Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 10:18 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonnaB50NFabulous View Post
Hi fellow 100% IPers! Today was a great weigh in. I lost 4 pounds and passed the 50% mark to my goal!!
I added a signature picture that I will leave up for a few days that shows me at my current weight and at starting weight. The pictures were taken on 5/5/12 and 12/28/11.
Great pictures. I love before and after pictures and I will have to post mine soon. I take them every month when I start a new journal.
Congrats on the 50% mark. It made me stop and think about mine and it looks like it is when I hit onederland!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
I forgot to add, I am very much in ketosis and have been since day 3. Usually, very purple, but not the darkest purple.
If the stick is too dark it could mean that you need to drink more water. I drink (or attempt it) a gallon every day.

Ishbel and Wuv thanks for the comments. Sometimes when I look at pictures of myself all I see is old. I used to have eyes that looked open!
Old 05-10-2012, 10:27 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Seriously.....I looked closer at your pic cause you said that! Girl! You ain't old! You look like you'd be lots of fun to hang out with, huge beautiful smile....always nice to see a picture....I know it took me a long long time to put mine up...it was hard lol...still hard to keep them up.

Thanks for putting yours up!
Old 05-10-2012, 10:40 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

You are welcome! Thanks for noticing! And anytime you are in Salmon Idaho look me up!
Old 05-10-2012, 10:47 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Congrats to everyone for staying 100%. Tomorrow is my WI and I am so hoping I get to the -20 lb mark.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:23 PM   #65  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

I am officially getting rid of all the size 14s at our garage sale next weekend. I had to go out and get more jeans since I only have one pair that fit! Honestly, I belonged in a 16, but SQUEEZED into the 14s before. Even now my 12s are getting more room. I remember taking them from my cousins donation pile thinking they were tiny and maybe some day they would fit. I love IP! WI #10 tomorrow, feeling bloaty with Tom looming, but it is what it is. 100% OP and proud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by takers View Post
Happy to say that I am back on program! For the past 6 weeks life has been crazy. We've been out of town almost 3 of these weeks and I've been sick 2 of them. For the foreseeable future I'm in town and healthy! I am also happy to report that I'm only up 1.4 pounds from my lowest weigh in. Considering there were days when I went back to my junk food habit, I'm happy that I'm not too far away from where I was.

I'm itching to get pregnant again, but my husband and I have agreed that I really need to get to my pre-pregnancy weight from our daughter before we start trying again. I really, really want to start in July so this gives me two or so months to lose 20 pounds. I KNOW I can do it!
I am losing on my way to get preggers too! With my son I was not at a healthy weight and developed back problems. Hoping this next one will be smoother at a better conception weight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
I forgot to add, I am very much in ketosis and have been since day 3. Usually, very purple, but not the darkest purple.
You should NOT be testing dark purple EVER. It is a sign of dehydration, you need to flush the ketones out of your kidneys and drink lots of water which will dilute them to a lighter color. Check out the Ketosis thread for more info on that.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/4322469-post22.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Just wanted to share some uplifting news. My son had his first WI today and he was down 11 pounds. He is thrilled. Also, he got a call for a job offer. He graduated CNA (certified nursing Assistant) school in January and has been looking for a job since then.What a wonderful day after he had such a lousy week with his GF breaking up with him. His confidence is very high right now and he has committed to another week of IP. whoo hoooo ( with him, it is 1 week at a time).
That is awesome! What a great week for him!

Last edited by LizRR; 05-10-2012 at 11:32 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:40 PM   #66  
Started IP April 19, 2012

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/145

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler View Post
Congrats to everyone for staying 100%. Tomorrow is my WI and I am so hoping I get to the -20 lb mark.
I hope you do too!
Old 05-11-2012, 12:07 AM   #67  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
Seriously.....I looked closer at your pic cause you said that! Girl! You ain't old! You look like you'd be lots of fun to hang out with, huge beautiful smile....always nice to see a picture....I know it took me a long long time to put mine up...it was hard lol...still hard to keep them up.

Thanks for putting yours up!
I agree!...looks like everyone would have fun, Just like Tripmamma would be too. I think we need to put together an IP Bash....or a 3FC bash...haha.....then we could all meet somewhere and each other....lol
Old 05-11-2012, 12:49 AM   #68  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Cool 100% group rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Holy freaking cow CADU.... Look at the difference in your face!! Happy for your son! I tried the whole CNA thing... Couldn't do. I learned I can't touch people... LOL.

Went to a funeral today for the great grandpa. He lived a long life of 96 years... Saw bunch a family.. some folks didn't know what to say...
Love your new pic Sorry about the great grndpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmongirl View Post
ps- I finally, with the help of Tripmama, figured out how to post a picture!
Looking Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I agree!...looks like everyone would have fun, Just like Tripmamma would be too. I think we need to put together an IP Bash....or a 3FC bash...haha.....then we could all meet somewhere and each other....lol
Sounds like a plan...or needes a plan. Someplace we could all do something active.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:59 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 195/141.6/145

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler View Post
Good luck!
Old 05-11-2012, 01:02 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 195/141.6/145

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
The way I see it, and this is my opinion, it's better to eat a restricted in the afternoon to stave off hunger rather than to cheat because you're starving.
That's what my mum told me too (she is in maintenance), but I am definitely one who likes to follow the rules. Maybe I will bring it up with my coach again on Saturday. I think part of the problem I am having with accepting her judgement is she is brand new. The first time I saw her she was a trainee.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:57 AM   #71  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Good morning everyone, time to hit the road again. Going to Mobile with my boys today to change the oil in their cars. They both drive Subaru's so they take them to the dealership to get it done so they can check everything out. Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 05-11-2012, 10:59 AM   #72  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Good morning everyone.

Okay I'm done with all of my little experiments as I like to call them. It's just back to phase one and either the scale will move again or not. My last experiment was three days ago. After reading so much about slow weight losses after loosing a lot of weight, and almost all of the articles said to increase your food and calorie count for one day to wake up your metabolism. I decided to try my version of a free day. I didn't want to get kicked out of ketosis so I tried an Atkins day which meant much more food choices, more fat and more calories. I went out for lunch and tried a big cobb salad and then during the rest of the day I just kind of crazed on low carb food items that aren't OP. The scale went up one pound, but now after two days of being back on phase one the scale is just back to where it was before my Atkins day, so I would say it was a bust over all even though I really did enjoy that big cobb salad. So I'm staying right where I am restricted bars and all and just let it happen. I guess I had to expect a plateau of sorts after all of these months. I'm just about at my 7 month mark. Could this be like the 7 year itch?
Old 05-11-2012, 12:00 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Good morning everyone.

Okay I'm done with all of my little experiments as I like to call them. It's just back to phase one and either the scale will move again or not. My last experiment was three days ago. After reading so much about slow weight losses after loosing a lot of weight, and almost all of the articles said to increase your food and calorie count for one day to wake up your metabolism. I decided to try my version of a free day. I didn't want to get kicked out of ketosis so I tried an Atkins day which meant much more food choices, more fat and more calories. I went out for lunch and tried a big cobb salad and then during the rest of the day I just kind of crazed on low carb food items that aren't OP. The scale went up one pound, but now after two days of being back on phase one the scale is just back to where it was before my Atkins day, so I would say it was a bust over all even though I really did enjoy that big cobb salad. So I'm staying right where I am restricted bars and all and just let it happen. I guess I had to expect a plateau of sorts after all of these months. I'm just about at my 7 month mark. Could this be like the 7 year itch?
Look at your success; you are down almost 100 lbs. That is monumental!! Don't shortchange yourself..this too shall pass.
I am really losing pounds slowly but my clothes are quickly getting too big. So I am liking that. I had lost quite a bit prior to starting IP and I think that made a difference in how quickly I lose...also my age doesn't help. Awww to be young again..LOL
Old 05-11-2012, 12:08 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Good morning everyone.

Well you still had better success than me, lol. After 3 days of restricted and on my 4th day of bootcamp, I am STILL up 2lbs..that is so weird and odd and not sure what is going. So for my WI tomorrow, i'm sure i'll be up, i was at least hoping to get back to what i was last week So starting tomorrow, back to what i was doing before, 1 restricted a day and that will be it. I really REALLY shouldn't have done what i did this week considering i wasn't plateaud and still losing. I thought i would shock my body well consider me shocked at my results, lol.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:50 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 279.8/see ticker/155

Height: 5'6''

I just want to give props to IP and to all you beautiful ladies! I just realized that this week I wore some shirts that I bought when I weighed in the 220's even though I'm still in the 240's...before at my current weight I would have felt fat and terrible but I'm already able to appreciate my success in my body and love how it is changing. It is so motivating! I'm hoping to hit the 230's at WI 6 tomorrow but it's TOM...no big deal to wait until WI 7 becuase I know with 100% OP it WILL happen!
Closed Thread