Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 08:41 AM   #16  
Started IP 7/7/2010

S/C/G: 301/215 Restart 245/249/185

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyflower View Post
Good Morning!!!!
Its been a while since I've been able to get on because I've been having SEVERAL issues at work! My office flooded in the beginning of September when Hurricane Lee passed by and I've been misplaced since! The landlord wouldnt do anything about it, till the walls grew mold....so now thats in process!!

Anyway, last night was a HUGE excitement for me as I hit BELOW 200lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited, I almost cried!!!!!! I cant even remember seeing a 1!!!!

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!!!!
Congratulations Joy! Onederland must be awesome and I can't wait to join you!

I understand the flooding issues since I live in the Cedar Rapids area. It's no fun to say the least. Prayer for a speedy resolve.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:49 AM   #17  

Endless dieter, I've used Stevia!

Lynsey, great job on your loss, wow, 46 pounds, you are doing great!
Old 10-20-2011, 08:50 AM   #18  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Dieter View Post
good morning,

love this blog. on day nine lost 15 pounds. Have question for experts - I find lemon juice with stevia to be my favorite drink to replace my diet coke . I really to not like the taste of splenda is stevia as good for diet?
Hello,

Yes, on IP, you can use Stevia as well as Splenda. You should not use anything that has Aspartame.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:51 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

WOW, thanks Wuv for all the great information, as a newbie that was very helpful.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:54 AM   #20  
Restarting IP 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulleriina View Post
I'm not giving up ...NO!!!! B 3 egg whites, 1 cup spinach
L 5 oz chicken breast, romaine, turnips+cauliflower mashed 2 cup
D soup Mushroom or chicken + 1 cup mashdes turnips and cauliflowe
Snack either Pure protein bar or puddind

MURRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and water, water and water and 2 tsp olive oil if I remember
Hello,

In my opinion, I do believe that the vegetables you are choosing (even though 100% OP) are on the higher side of how much carbs they have. So, I suggest to alternate some veggies on some days instead of turnips and cauliflowers, try to have cucumbers, spinash, kale, for example and eat lots of lettuce of course.

I think that might make a difference.

Best of luck.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:01 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz4us View Post
Last night someone ask me on the weds thread how to make muffins out of the chocolate pancake packet. Well, first let's say that "muffin" is an IP term-lol-not sure they general public would exactly call these muffins

I found the recipe on 3FC. It is one packet of chocolate pancake mix, 1/4 cup egg whites, pinch of sea salt, 1/4 tsp. baking powder and then enough water (doesn't take much) to make cake batter consistency. Like I said I also put in some SF hazelnut syrup. Pour into 2 pam sprayed custard cups. Bake individually in the microwave about 1.5 mins. It will get tall, but not bubbling over and spill.

Some people suggest using WF choc syrup as a glaze when they are hot, but I did not have any so mine are going to be plain cake.
Glad you posted this. My coach had to give me one of the chocolates pancakes because they discontinued the orange crepe. so I am nervous to create something with it, last time I tried it came out blah. I want to bake it like a muffin I think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulleriina View Post
I'm not giving up ...NO!!!!
B 3 egg whites, 1 cup spinach
L 5 oz chicken breast, romaine, turnips+cauliflower mashed 2 cup
D soup Mushroom or chicken + 1 cup mashdes turnips and cauliflowe
Snack either Pure protein bar or puddind

MURRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and water, water and water and 2 tsp olive oil if I remember
You need a packet for breakfast. Your body may be in starvation mode since you aren't eating one until lunch. I try not to have restricted items like bars at night, cause my coach said eat the carbs earlier, but a lot of people eat them as their night snack and still lose.
Hang in there! Your body will thank you soon enough!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyflower View Post
Good Morning!!!!
Its been a while since I've been able to get on because I've been having SEVERAL issues at work! My office flooded in the beginning of September when Hurricane Lee passed by and I've been misplaced since! The landlord wouldnt do anything about it, till the walls grew mold....so now thats in process!!

Anyway, last night was a HUGE excitement for me as I hit BELOW 200lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited, I almost cried!!!!!! I cant even remember seeing a 1!!!!

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!!!!

Last edited by leganegan; 10-20-2011 at 09:01 AM.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:08 AM   #22  
started IP 10/10/2011

S/C/G: 356/337 or see ticker/190-200

Height: 5'11

Red face

I keep hearing about a Big Mac in a bowl. Can someone explain? Also Can your TOM slow down your progress. I've had mine this week and i see the scale stay the same or go up a pound/down a pound. My weigh in is tomorrow.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:10 AM   #23  
Started IP 7/7/2010

S/C/G: 301/215 Restart 245/249/185

Height: 5'9"

Well, I've taken my loopy meds and I'm off for my oral surgery in a few minutes. I opted to eat my meat this morning since I'm pretty sure I won't feel much like chewing once 8 of my back teeth are removed. I'm wondering if the surgery will help or hurt my weight loss. I can see it going either way because I know it will be more difficult to eat but it might be so difficult that I don't get the calories I need.

I will admit I was tempted to indulge in junk last night, but I didn't. I don't want to restart again, so I had better just do it right this time.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:20 AM   #24  
Restarting IP 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingitforchell View Post
I keep hearing about a Big Mac in a bowl. Can someone explain? Also Can your TOM slow down your progress. I've had mine this week and i see the scale stay the same or go up a pound/down a pound. My weigh in is tomorrow.

Hi there,

You can find the recipe for Big Mac in a bowl in the link below:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-mac-bowl.html

Yes TOM might slow you down, just remember it is only temporary

Good luck in your weight loss.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:26 AM   #25  
Started IP 10/13/11

S/C/G: 280/170/210

Height: 5' 10

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Hello,

Yes, on IP, you can use Stevia as well as Splenda. You should not use anything that has Aspartame.

thanks for info. To all a good diet day
Old 10-20-2011, 09:26 AM   #26  
started IP 10/10/2011

S/C/G: 356/337 or see ticker/190-200

Height: 5'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Hi there,

You can find the recipe for Big Mac in a bowl in the link below:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-mac-bowl.html

Yes TOM might slow you down, just remember it is only temporary

Good luck in your weight loss.
Thanks so much! That looks like it would be really good. Also thanks for the information, my husband is kicking my but in our little competition but i know guys lose lbs faster on IP.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:42 AM   #27  

I just had my blood drawn! I am curious to see if the 17 weeks on IP will affect the results.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:15 AM   #28  
Aspiring Goddess

S/C/G: 176/139/120

Height: 5'2

Good morning all! I found out yesterday that after almost five months of working from home, I'll be returning to an office next week. I'm excited about the new position, but am nervous about the effect it will have on my diet. I won't be in the house all day (aka by the kitchen), so it might help me keep on track better. But I'll also have to start planning my meals in advance and make sure I pack correctly for the day. I'll have to get up early enough to have breakfast before I leave as well - boo. The new position is also more physical - lots of walking around, lifting and moving things. I hope I won't be completely worn out at the end of each day. I'm sure it will take a few days to adjust.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:20 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 161/139/112

Height: 4' 10"

Default Inches?

WI #2 - 5lb,,,yeah!!
I was just wondering, since I am new, has anyone else been slow to lose inches? I am losing pounds, so I am not disappointed. Its just that I hear everyone else on here talk of the inches they have lost, and I have not hardly seen any difference in inches lost. Does this come further into the program? Just Curious. Thanks
Old 10-20-2011, 10:21 AM   #30  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Dieter View Post
good morning,

love this blog. on day nine lost 15 pounds. Have question for experts - I find lemon juice with stevia to be my favorite drink to replace my diet coke . I really to not like the taste of splenda is stevia as good for diet?
That's perfect. My coach says only Stevia, no Splenda.
Closed Thread