Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 02:05 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 222/207.8/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusBrody View Post
Good Morning! Today is my first day of IP and so far, so good. I am on the Alternative Plan, so I'm hoping to see the great loss my family has experienced and still maintain my exercise levels. I would love to hear from anyone else who is on the Alternative Plan. Have you had big results? Thanks!
Welcome MarcusBrody of the Southwest! Good luck on your plan and I looks forward to hearing more from you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChica View Post
Hi everyone,

I am eagerly awaiting to start IP since I have my initial weigh in and pick up IP products tomorrow from the doctor's office. I definitely will need your expertise, experience, and support through my weight loss process.

Thanks,
GoChica (Elena)
Go Chica GO! Great choice to join IP! There's lot to learn from the experiences of those in this forum. Welcome to you! Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman79 View Post
Even though I had a few slip ups this weekend I still got 6.5 lbs and 2 inches off of me. I'm back on protocol now but I was kinda dumbfounded by my coach bc I just started last week and she gave me the list of old protocol stuff. I know the new stuff came out on 2/7/11. I thought maybe she didn't know so I took her a copy of the new protocol. I gave it to her in a nice way and told her I found it on the internet and she might want to look at it since some stuff had changed. She just kind of blew me off and said that she had all the new protocol stuff and that she knew some stuff had changed. If that is the case why didn't she give me the stuff last week? Is what I am thinking, because a coach is suppose to be my advocate and want me to succeed. At least that is what I am thinking in my head. It just kinda irritated me because I have already got 2 more people started on IP.
I've hinted around to my coach about "new protocol" and haven't gotten any info on it. Where did you find the updated version on line? I'd like to peek at it... CONGRATS on your nice losses thus far!
Old 02-21-2011, 02:07 PM   #47  
Loving the Sleeved Life

S/C/G: 267/252/133.5

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegsi View Post
Okay I think I have it now! Fingers crossed here are some pics!
Ugh. I tried all that. It won't stay highlighted! Oh well, the link will have to do!

And you look amazing!
Old 02-21-2011, 02:08 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 182/146/130

Ontariophotogal Not to be a bag but I have trouble reading your post when its large and colored. It may just be me but... well whatever I'm just saying and hopeing I am not stepping on your toes!
Old 02-21-2011, 02:10 PM   #49  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Perfect! Good job!
Old 02-21-2011, 02:11 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 164/156/140

Day 2 and so far so good. Was craving my carbs yesterday and this morning but it's much better this afternoon also having a slight headache but nothing unbearable. Been OP 100% so far, just hope it shows on the scales next week
Old 02-21-2011, 02:12 PM   #51  
Newbie 2/9/2011

S/C/G: 158/153/125

Height: 5'

Hi Everyone - Lindora.com is having a president's day sale - 30% off today online!!
Old 02-21-2011, 02:19 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 318/291/220

Height: 6'3.5

Default Revised protocol

I've hinted around to my coach about "new protocol" and haven't gotten any info on it. Where did you find the updated version on line? I'd like to peek at it... CONGRATS on your nice losses thus far![/QUOTE]

I got this off someone on here the other day. I attached it
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Phase_1--updated_2-11.pdf (78.3 KB, 46 views)
Old 02-21-2011, 02:22 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 182/146/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanmly View Post
Day 2 and so far so good. Was craving my carbs yesterday and this morning but it's much better this afternoon also having a slight headache but nothing unbearable. Been OP 100% so far, just hope it shows on the scales next week
I am glad to see you here. Stay strong, take 1/4 tsp sea salt (i just pour some in the palm of my hand) pop it in your mouth and wash it down with water! wait 10 minutes and TA DA no more headache!
I would say I am the queen of bad withdrawl if there was a trophy it would be on my mantel as I spent my first IP day in agony! I was sick by lunch and had to go home from work, I spent the afternoon sleeping and the evening vomitting up bile(nothing in my stomach) and laying on my bathroom floor! I am not a baby, I can handle alot but this was too much! I scared the life out of my son, he wanted to take me to emerge! I was inBAD shape!!!!
Old 02-21-2011, 02:22 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 256.7/211/155

Height: Start Date: 2-18-11

Quote:
Ontariophotogal Not to be a bag but I have trouble reading your post when its large and colored. It may just be me but... well whatever I'm just saying and hopeing I am not stepping on your toes!
No worries, I'll change it up, just wanting some color (and spring) in my life...desperately! I live In Ontario, you can't blame me LOL
Old 02-21-2011, 02:31 PM   #55  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45nFluffy View Post
Hey Snadman79 - if you don't mind me asking, what kind of "slip-up" did you have? I ask this because I had a massive moment of weakness and stole a french frie from my son! My biggest worry is kicking my body out of ketosis since I've only been on IP for 9 days. (It was only 1 frie, but the guilt was like I ate a supersize order for McDs fries!!).
A single french fry won't affect ketosis. It does affect your "IP mind game" ... notice the guilt you've created about it.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:34 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 164/156/140

Thanks Pegsi I'll try the salt trick. I love my carbs so it's been a little difficult, not much of a veggie lover either. Might head over to the recipe section to try to get some ideas.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:43 PM   #57  
Newbie 2/9/2011

S/C/G: 158/153/125

Height: 5'

Thanks I'm Svelting - I thought I was going to have to start over! I really thought I was going to toss my cookies after I ate that french fri - couldn't tell if it was physical or psychological, but either way I won't do that again!
Old 02-21-2011, 02:53 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 318/291/220

Height: 6'3.5

Default mess ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45nFluffy View Post
Thanks I'm Svelting - I thought I was going to have to start over! I really thought I was going to toss my cookies after I ate that french fri - couldn't tell if it was physical or psychological, but either way I won't do that again!
Hey I ate about half a cup of potatoes fried Friday night and then some milkduds at the movies. Saturday I ate small bowl fruit from chick-fila, a lemonade, way to much steak, baked potato, a couple muffins, a few m and m's, and some skittles. I completely screwed up but I got back on it Saturday. I'm still not in ketosis today and I still feel kind of bloated. Part of messing up is getting back up and starting over. I was visiting family this weekend that isn't very supportive about eating right and it didn't help out to much. Don't worry about one french fry though. My best defense with bad food is not to be around it.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:55 PM   #59  
Jess

S/C/G: 282.4/228.1/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post
Good morning all! Was not around this weekend to read the weekend thread. I am sure it is filled with NSV and SV's! Great job all and keep it up.

This weekend I decided I needed a new belt since I was sinching mine to the last hole and it was still too lose. I picked out a belt then said to myself, might as well try on a new pair of jeans. My size 42's were getting way too big and my size 40's were as well too big. I picked out 3 different styles of 38's and tried them all on. To my amazement, these were all too big too. I went and got a pair of 36's and they fit well.

I have not been in 36's since early college years and before I stated this program my 42's were getting snug. My wife could not believe I was wearing 36's. I am going to hold off buying anymore and rotate these in along with my 40's. Might even drop another size, we shall see.

Good luck to you all and have a wonderful IP day!
Juiceman that is so exciting! Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusBrody View Post
Good Morning! Today is my first day of IP and so far, so good. I am on the Alternative Plan, so I'm hoping to see the great loss my family has experienced and still maintain my exercise levels. I would love to hear from anyone else who is on the Alternative Plan. Have you had big results? Thanks!
Welcome! Can't wait to hear how your first week goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSINGFORGOOD2010 View Post
Blueberries? you are eating fruit?
It's part of the alternative plan.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:08 PM   #60  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
I looked at your pictures. You're lookin good!!! I'm proud for you, keep up the good work.
Closed Thread