Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 07:44 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich View Post
I just had my husband take a new progress picture - it had been 2 months already! It's posted now - let me know what you think!
You are my hero! Congrats!!
Old 02-21-2011, 07:48 PM   #92  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmsgrrl View Post
Man you are a little thing!!!! (I'm just jealous since I will never be a little thing ) Look at you. Smokin'
I never realized I was little until after the boobs came off last week. That night I was wondering if they had taken more than just boob!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandam6 View Post
You are my hero! Congrats!!
Awww, thanks - I couldn't do it without this forum.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:49 PM   #93  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Man you are a little thing!!!! (I'm just jealous since I will never be a little thing ) Look at you. Smokin'
This is so interesting, Christine. And I've always wanted to be as tall as you are.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:52 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Height: 5'7"

Day 12 for me. After a weekend with lots of energy, today I was very tired again. But I think I will chalk that up to not enough sleep. So I will go to bed earlier tonight and tomorrow will be better!!

I love reading about those that are giving away clothes because they are too big, and looking at the progress pics! It gives me so much encouragement to know that will be me soon!
Old 02-21-2011, 07:54 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 245.6/193.4/180.0 IP 10/17/10

Height: 5' 8"

You know when you have straight hair but would prefer curls

My bone structure is not formulated for small therefore envy!!!!
Old 02-21-2011, 07:57 PM   #96  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
I just had my husband take a new progress picture - it had been 2 months since the last one already! It's posted now - let me know what you think!
I can't get the pictures to come up, either. I click on the link and get the comments; no pictures. And I really wanted to celebrate with you. Shucks, what can I possibly be doing wrong? I mean others can see; and some can't. This isn't an emperor's new clothes thing, is it?
Old 02-21-2011, 08:06 PM   #97  

Quote:
You know when you have straight hair but would prefer curls

My bone structure is not formulated for small therefore envy!!!!
Ooooh, curly hair.... drool. I come from little people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
I can't get the pictures to come up, either. I click on the link and get the comments; no pictures. And I really wanted to celebrate with you. Shucks, what can I possibly be doing wrong? I mean others can see; and some can't. This isn't an emperor's new clothes thing, is it?
I have no idea - are you looking on page 1, the first post? I always add them there...
Old 02-21-2011, 08:22 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 190.4/136/140

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
I just had my husband take a new progress picture - it had been 2 months since the last one already! It's posted now - let me know what you think!
Wow!!! You look AWESOME!! Keep up the great job...reading your posts and seeing your success is an inspiration!!
Congrats!!
Old 02-21-2011, 08:30 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 228/228/150

Height: 5'1"

Default weight ticker impaired

Ok, if anyone can help I would really appreciate it. Finally have enough days and posts to place a weight ticker. The other day I printed the directions from the aug 99 welcome wagon on how to put one in. Where I seem to be stuck is #5 when it says to, "go to your other window where the signature box awaits. Hold your mouse over the signature box and right click your mouse.Choose paste...etc. then it says scroll down and click "save signature." I do not understand which box is the signature box, also when I right click on select all, copy and paste do you right click to mark it or left click to mark them. Sorry for this I understand if no one wants to take this on......

Last edited by thumper; 02-21-2011 at 08:31 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 08:37 PM   #100  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Quote:
Mrs. D look at your legs and face... and well your whole body!!!! Amazing - picture posts are so motivating - to see how a body changes. You look stunning - and all glowy (but not in a pregers kind of way)-- just happy. Thanks so much for sharing. And the boobs look great (green with envy green with envy) does your back feel so much better?????
Old 02-21-2011, 08:43 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 256.7/211/155

Height: Start Date: 2-18-11

Quote:
You look UNBELIEVABLE!! Amazing, good for you! You must feel so fantastic, I can't wait to get there too!!
Old 02-21-2011, 08:43 PM   #102  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyWit View Post
Mrs. D look at your legs and face... and well your whole body!!!! Amazing - picture posts are so motivating - to see how a body changes. You look stunning - and all glowy (but not in a pregers kind of way)-- just happy. Thanks so much for sharing. And the boobs look great (green with envy green with envy) does your back feel so much better?????

I KNOW! I wish I could post a picture collage on here (I can't because of size limitations from 3FC) because I find it striking to see all the pictures together at once. I'm glad you think I look glowy - I think I look tired because I didn't put any makeup on! The boobs are fabulous and it's amazing how much better my back and shoulders feel ALREADY. What a huge difference! I would do it again in a heartbeat.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:12 PM   #103  

S/C/G: HW255/IP223/ticker/GW160

Height: 5'6"

hi friends! i'm back from the out of town wedding. there was soooo much temptation around me the whole time, and i must say that i surprised myself. i still cant believe i have been on this program for 21 days. that is a record for me. i read through all of your posts today. wish i had time to respond to them all, but just wanted to say that you guys keep me going! i had a wi today, and my coach rushed through it, didnt even measure me, sold me $100 worth of products and ushered me out the door. i'm really starting to consider doing this program without a clinic.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:24 PM   #104  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Wow! You're really slimming on down. I can see a big difference since the last picture. You are doing a great job. Judy
Old 02-21-2011, 09:24 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 182/146/130

Height: 5'3"

Well Mrs.D you look great! And are an inspiration to so many!
Juiceman please don't feel offended by our defense of Svelting. Her statements are justifiable things need to be where they belong. Honestly I hate seeing the words peanutbutter and licorice...mmmmm licorice! STOP! But I have also posted real food cheats on this thread and the idea of putting them in white is so smart, that way you can see them if you want but if you can't handle it then it's not there! Anyways I remember getting my hand slapped by a senior when I was new! You need to remember that some people have been here for a LONG time! We see people come and go and like me there are others that have come back again!
Thumper Mrs.D rocks at instructions without her I would not have my progress pics for all to see. I would love to help but I suck at computer stuff.
Oh and I can't grow my hair long but I do look good in hats!Tall, short, straight, curly!
Closed Thread