Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 10:19 PM   #121  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradodivegirl View Post
Ohh hi Mrs. D!

Thanks for the info! Since she logged in, at least we know she has been around.

Hmmm it's everything about orange, not a fan of the color, and even if I close my eyes it's still icky! As you can tell the taste is enough to gag me! lol.
If you click on her user name, you can see her public profile and that will tell you when the last time she logged in was (just for future info).

Interesting about the orange... Nothing really has that effect on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegsi View Post
OK I really enjoy coffee and I am not a coffee snob (no disrespect) so any will do, Decaf with vanilla RTD and Splenda cinnamon spice is my favorite can I drink this as much as I want (only 1 RTD for the day) and if so do I count it as extra water or not?
BTW I am a perfume snob and a shoe and purse snob! Only the best. I don't think I could afford to be a coffee snob!
I would say that as long as it is decaf, yes, it counts toward your water total. But still be drinking regular water too!

So, what purses make your skirt fly up? :-) BTW, I like your pictures, but I think you should smile more! You have so much to smile about!
Old 02-21-2011, 10:22 PM   #122  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegsi View Post
OK I really enjoy coffee and I am not a coffee snob (no disrespect) so any will do, Decaf with vanilla RTD and Splenda cinnamon spice is my favorite can I drink this as much as I want (only 1 RTD for the day) and if so do I count it as extra water or not?
BTW I am a perfume snob and a shoe and purse snob! Only the best. I don't think I could afford to be a coffee snob!
Gosh, I would love to smell your perfumes, you snob... lol. I have been on a mission for many moons for a scent that screams ME. I have yet to find it, tho I have bottles and bottle of perfume.

Now don't me but what I like to wear in the winter is Karmala made by Avon (I bet that's curling your toes... lol) but of course they dont make it any more and it's just time to move on from it.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:22 PM   #123  
Pat R

S/C/G: 219/209/175

Height: 5'6.5"

Default Still going...

I know I'm hardly on these days but just wanted to check in for this week's WI with a loss of 2 lbs which takes me to 31!! Yeah!! Averaging 2 lbs a week for the last 3 weeks with no deviations off program. I am happy with the loss.
Have a great IP week all.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:24 PM   #124  

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm svelting! View Post
Just for you, you caramel nut bar
LMAO!!!!!

I maybe a caramel nut bar, but you are just a down right NUT! lol
Old 02-21-2011, 10:25 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 225.6/224.2/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Kate View Post
Thanks so much. Still the same as the Canadian Sheet. There was mention on one of the previous posts that all bell peppers were not restricted and that meats were changed to 7 ounces.
Hi,

This is the New Phase One. I was given this by my coach here in Los Angeles last week.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf New Phase_1.pdf (78.4 KB, 16 views)
Old 02-21-2011, 10:25 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 256.7/211/155

Height: Start Date: 2-18-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradodivegirl View Post
Thanks so much Ogal!!!

I'm just a happy person in general until someone tinkles in my crispy cereal, then I'm not to happy lol.

Good, I have start date buddy! When is your WI? Mine is Weds, and baby, I am ready to hop on Mr. Scale. I'm saving my omlette for baked cauliflower, but I am about out on that veggie for the week, maybe 3.. lol.
LOL. Again, same. I'm super happy and giving but man, p**s me off and look out My weigh in is on Friday as I saw my coach last Thursday but started Friday. I too am ready to hop on! I am feeling the same about cucumber right now as you are about the cauliflower as other than those 2 and broccoli, I don't each any of the other "allowed" veggies. Going to browse for some recipe ideas I think although I don't want to chance straying so soon on the program, I feel like I need to just suck it up at this point and do what needs to be done, as closely as possible.
Love this forum Looking forward to hearing the good news from you Wednesday!
Old 02-21-2011, 10:26 PM   #127  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich View Post
If you click on her user name, you can see her public profile and that will tell you when the last time she logged in was (just for future info).
Thanks!

I checked that a few days ago and it said Feb. 1st. Maybe I read it wrong, or maybe it was before the 17th.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:28 PM   #128  

I am having an issue with my Ticker. Okay - this has double meaning for me because I'm doing the program through my cardiologist - little organ humor. But my Weight Loss Ticker - I put in my new current weight under "Edit my Profile" and it's not registering on the Ticker. The little butterfly is not moving and the number reflects my last WI still. Can anybody help?
Old 02-21-2011, 10:32 PM   #129  

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteandcute View Post
Woolberger and AmyonIP: I replied to both of you a few minutes ago, it is on the last post of yesterdays thread. I don't know how to bring it to todays thread. Hope everyone has a great IP day.
Thanks Judy I appreciate your kind words. You as well as many others have been an inspiration to me, so I just hope to pass it along.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:38 PM   #130  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by esammy12 View Post
I am having an issue with my Ticker. Okay - this has double meaning for me because I'm doing the program through my cardiologist - little organ humor. But my Weight Loss Ticker - I put in my new current weight under "Edit my Profile" and it's not registering on the Ticker. The little butterfly is not moving and the number reflects my last WI still. Can anybody help?
You have to edit the coding in the "edit signature" section. Go in there, and in your signature code, you'll find some numbers that will read "/201/140/189/" - delete the 189 & type in whatever your current weight is (185 for example - /201/140/185/) - then click preview and make sure that it's correct!

And... you're punny!
Old 02-21-2011, 10:41 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 205/205/155

Height: 5ft 8in

My week 3 WI is tomorrow. I am doing okay so far, but the food is starting to get really repetitive and dull. Any suggestions? How do you veterans stay excited about your food and motivated? I am not giving up in any way shape or form. My big problem is that I have a husband that loves fried, greasy, fat, food!! He eats dinner and then sits and consumes potato chips and candy. He is not overweight. 6ft 1in and 180lbs. I just do not want to have to fix two dinners. Any suggestions would be wonderful and very appreciated.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:43 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 205/205/155

Height: 5ft 8in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredamemom2013 View Post
My week 3 WI is tomorrow. I am doing okay so far, but the food is starting to get really repetitive and dull. Any suggestions? How do you veterans stay excited about your food and motivated? I am not giving up in any way shape or form. My big problem is that I have a husband that loves fried, greasy, fat, food!! He eats dinner and then sits and consumes potato chips and candy. He is not overweight. 6ft 1in and 180lbs. I just do not want to have to fix two dinners. Any suggestions would be wonderful and very appreciated.
I'm sorry, week 2 WI. It feels like 3 weeks
Old 02-21-2011, 10:53 PM   #133  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredamemom2013 View Post
Some people have asked their husbands/partners/housemates to eat off protocol temptations out of the house, say during the day at work. You may be surprised how much he's willing to support you -- some husbands/partners/housemates have offered to not eat certain foods at home and the dieters have said no!

Regardless of his weight, it certainly wouldn't hurt him to have more of the healthy food and less of the packaged processed "food-like" products mention. Is that an option -- more substantial nourishing food for dinner and he has the junk stuff when he's out?
Old 02-21-2011, 10:54 PM   #134  

S/C/G: 182/146/130

Height: 5'3"

Something Amazing occured to me! I was just making my lunch for work tomorrow and I am excited for it so simple and easy and tasty and saying that and feeling that way about veggies is very odd and almost disconcerting for a die hard carboholic/fast food junky!
my lunch
1 cup cucumber peeled and sliced
1 cup sweet orange pepper sliced
extra large container Romaine 'chips'
IP banana pudding
Small container dressing for tomorrow its EVOO, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, and Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle
And of course 5 bottles of water(I refill) and a thermos of decaf coffee
Old 02-21-2011, 10:55 PM   #135  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich View Post
You have to edit the coding in the "edit signature" section. Go in there, and in your signature code, you'll find some numbers that will read "/201/140/189/" - delete the 189 & type in whatever your current weight is (185 for example - /201/140/185/) - then click preview and make sure that it's correct!

And... you're punny!
Beautiful! Thank you!
Closed Thread