General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 01-10-2005, 10:19 PM   #46  

Hi, glad all is going good your way. it is here. had my walk and ate right today. i am doing better. just got so many memories with me. it sure helps. been looking at pictures and all. stay busy that helps alot. have a good day to you both. Hey judi where are you???? miss you. LaDean
LaDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 06:59 AM   #47  

Good morning,

I started my walking program yesterday. I did a 1 mile walk and will do another one today.

LaDean, glad that you're feeling better and that you had a good day yesterday.

ledom, there are a lot of good yoga tapes or DVDs out there. Being comfortable with your exercise and eating plan is a good feeling.

Hey judi, how is the WW coming along?
aleka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 01:57 PM   #48  

Aleka, glad you started walking., i love to walk and i have gotten back to mine also. i do feel better. was so tired last nite though when i got back from it. i think all of this just got caught up with me is why.. i do feel better this morning. plan is going good so that is great. scales are looking good. i tryed to put a pic of tuffy on here but it never worked. is cold here but sun is out and nice out..
I wish all a good day.. LaDean
Old 01-13-2005, 12:14 PM   #49  
Chick

S/C/G: 257.5/239.75/155

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Morning folks - how's it going? Fine here. I am slowly but steadily making progress (note ticker). I love my ticker, in a small way it motivates me.

Will be doing yoga today. Maybe some cardio as well.

How's the walking going Alice?

Hope you are feeling better today LaDean.
ledom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 02:54 PM   #50  

Hi, I am doing ok. is easier and all. just staying busy. scales are up little bit but still under goal. so that is good. in tops when you reach goal and become a kops. you gain and if your under goal its not a gain. so that is good. we have a led way to stay in. cannot go lower then 7 under goal or 3 lbs above. so i am doing ok now at this area. i am so glad. i may stay here for awhile and see how it goes before i go lower. will see how i continue to lose. i am glad your plan Ledom is going good. if we just get one we can go for is good.

aleka, hope your day is going good. i never walked yesterday never felt the greatest was cold. but today i feel good so back to walk... good luck to you.

everyone have a great day.. LaDean
Old 01-13-2005, 03:02 PM   #51  

Hello there,

ledom, congratulations! You're certainly moving in the right direction! The walking is going great. I've also switched from coffee to green tea in the mornings, and I have 1 or 2 more cups during the day. I've heard that green tea helps with weight loss. I have found that I don't miss coffee at all. AND I've started drinking more water. I have lost 3 lbs., but I'm not going to move my ticker until I lose 5 lbs.

LaDean, glad that you're doing well. If you do want to lose more weight, do you have to tell your TOPS leader that you want to go lower?

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Old 01-15-2005, 03:37 PM   #52  

Aleka, thanks. yes i have to get another goal slip and all. to send in to nationals. but you know i was thinking yesterday God let me reach this goal. So i want to be happy about that which i am. so figured hey except this goal and try to stay here. then if this summer garden time i start losing again then go for it. the other goal. but right now be happy with this one. so that is what i have decided. garden time is easier for me to lose. so this way i won't get all stressed out and blow it all. ha ha Hey i heard that about green tea to. i know i had a cup the other day and was weird it was not black .ha use to that. this morning i had a peach tea. oh yummmmy. neighbor gave me some. good for you taht is a good loss. keep it up. so happy for you. say hi to laceee for me. i tryed to put tuffys picture on here but it never worked. to big i guess or i was not doing it right. thought in memory of him i would.. ha we are going to eat out tonite but i am going to be good. then a movie. so going to eat before movie so no snacks. ha that is always better. cause can eat a meal anymore for what snacks cost. ha ha Its Ocean Twelve. so sound good. daughter and i are going to it. hubby will go eat out with us. its cold here and rainy. but ice not to far so glad we never got it. not poring so is good. have a good day.. best wishes with your losing..

Ledom. hey glad all is going good with your plan and all. is so neat when we get our plans all so different as we all are. but hey they are all the same purpose. and together like this makes it so fun. you gals help me so very much. thanks to both of you

Hey Judi..... Misssing you lots... hope all is ok your way and just busy and all. come in when you can...

WE TRY AND WE CAN DO. THAT IS THE MAIN THING IS TRYING.. LaDean

this page has been off for me all morning and yesterday could not geton. so glad its working again. ha ha i miss it when i cannot get in. ha ha
Old 01-17-2005, 08:28 AM   #53  

Good morning,

Hope you had a great weekend. It poured here on Friday with some thunder and lightning mixed in. It was a very dreary day on Sat. and part of Sun. It's also cooled down considerably.

ledom, how are things going with you? I did miss a couple of days of walking, but I'm back on track now. Is it awfully cold where you live?

LaDean, did you enjoy the movie? That's a good idea of giving your body a rest from losing all that weight. When, or if you're ever ready again to start losing weight, you will.

judi, where are you, girl???

Have a good day.
Old 01-17-2005, 09:49 AM   #54  
Chick

Morning, It is cold this morning Alice. But our weather is insane. We have week in the 60/70's and then a week in 2030's. It is supposd to be cold most of this week.

I start back to work tomorrow.That is probably a good thing, it has been a long break this winter.

I have been keeping up good w/ exercise. Food has been good too. I had a pretty big free day on Saturday, a party to go too, etc. I don't plan to take as many free meals this time, but I did enjoy having some treats this week. Got right back on the ball yesterday though. I even did some extra hiking to compensate for Sat.

Take care.
Old 01-17-2005, 10:16 AM   #55  

Aleka, oh rain sounds like here. not bad though it never pored. ha i got my walk in yesterday. missed saturday. movie was good and fun to just get out . glad your back to walking and all. i know it makes me feel better when I walk. we get so much rain just use to walking in it. got me a raincoat with hood and better then having to carry a umbrella. ha have a good day.

Ledom. glad your doing good with plan and all. its sure better when we get our plans together and go for one. less stressful i think and all. have a good day
Old 01-18-2005, 11:30 PM   #56  

Hi, hope you all had a great day. i sure did. nice and sunny here and had a good walk. even had to remove my sweat jacket. then have had a good eating day to. needed to drink more water though. got to get with that. saw a boston bull terrier i got a kiss. was so happy to see it running was about age when we got tuffy. so reminded me know how he is and all. i was so happy. the puppies 8 of them all had died. vet said a c section and they were not ready. so sad. so i will wait to see them. i just wanted to see them as a pup.ha ha but it made my day very good to see the male dog. so many memories.I love coming in here and sharing. so glad you all are there to listen. ha ha i am keeping eyes open and i may see about getting another one and all. time will tell. ha I hope everyone had a great day. missed you all coming in. LaDean
Old 01-19-2005, 12:57 AM   #57  
Chick

LaDean wish you lived here. There have been Boston's advertised in the paper all week - made me think of you.
Old 01-19-2005, 10:27 AM   #58  

Ledom, oh i wish i did to. not very many here. just going to keep an eye out. thought i might call the vet today and see if they know of anyone. oh thanks for thinking of me. there so cute as puppies. i have never seen one is why i want to. ha

I done good yesterday. walked and stayed with plan. scales are showing it this morning to. so that makes me happy.. have a good day

aleka, hope all is going good for you.. give lacee loves for me. i sure miss them. ha

judi...oh whereeeeereeee are you.... missing you... hope your back soon.

LaDean
Old 01-19-2005, 10:35 AM   #59  

LaDean, do a search for Boston Terriers and you'll probably come up with a list of breeders. Possibly you can find one in your area so that you can take a peek at what they look like. But beware, you just may fall in love. That's how we got Lacee. The breeder we got Lacee from sent a picture via the internet of her when she was just a few weeks old. She looked like a little rodent. Good luck in your search.
Old 01-19-2005, 02:56 PM   #60  

Aleka, thanks so much. i did search some and so cute loved them all. ha ha alot in the south area. oh lacee is so cute. she is marked alot like tuffy was. i was going to put a picture on here but have to figure out how to get it small. says its to big. so will work at it. ha i know i will fall in love i know. hubby said i will. so will see. called vet today but none in area they knew of.. day is going good. so nice and sunny. i plan to walk later. got to run to store. got laundry out and love to hang it out. days are getting longer to. i am ready for spring... have a great day.. LaDean