General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 03-06-2012, 05:28 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 240/155/135

Height: 5'3"

Awww...poor Dale! I liked him. He was really the last of the good guys. They really played that up in the last episode....like what was left of humanity died with him.
They should just kick Shane and Andrea out...although she did try to redeem herself a little by agreeing wiht Dale. I bet she pays for that, Shane's not gonna let her get off easily.
I'm hating that the season is almost over.
Micki k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:45 PM   #32  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micki k View Post
Awww...poor Dale! I liked him. He was really the last of the good guys. They really played that up in the last episode....like what was left of humanity died with him.
They should just kick Shane and Andrea out...although she did try to redeem herself a little by agreeing wiht Dale. I bet she pays for that, Shane's not gonna let her get off easily.
I'm hating that the season is almost over.
Yes!! to like everything you said I look forward to it weekly so much, and to know it's gonna end soon...grrr!!

I was incredulous when Andrea left the suicidal girl on her own! Then acted all happy 'she made her choice'. Glad that the sister forbade her the house.

I thought it was out of character for Rick to choose to shoot the outsider execution-style Though I guess I don't know how to do it 'humanely'.

Dale really was eloquent with arguing the case about the outsider. what a shock that they had him attacked!! I was thinking at first that maybe the poor COW was turning into a zombie and then realized what was going to happen.

I wonder if Carl's conscience will hurt him so much that he will confess what he did?

I don't want it to end!!
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:48 PM   #33  
Hi, I'm Lauren! :)

S/C/G: SW:209 / CW:184/ GW:~160

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by VermontMom View Post
Dale really was eloquent with arguing the case about the outsider. what a shock that they had him attacked!! I was thinking at first that maybe the poor COW was turning into a zombie and then realized what was going to happen.

I wonder if Carl's conscience will hurt him so much that he will confess what he did?

I don't want it to end!!

I thought the cow was a zombie, too! That whole episode was a complete "oh s***" moment! I wanted to smack Carl. They need to keep better tabs on him, for sure.
mimsyborogoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:56 PM   #34  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimsyborogoves View Post
I thought the cow was a zombie, too! That whole episode was a complete "oh s***" moment! I wanted to smack Carl. They need to keep better tabs on him, for sure.
I was thinking the same thing! You live in zombieland, your friends kid was attacked, and your son has already been shot. But your kid is out wandering around in the woods by himself. And no one once asked "hey, where's Carl?".
Old 03-06-2012, 11:29 PM   #35  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micki k View Post
I was thinking the same thing! You live in zombieland, your friends kid was attacked, and your son has already been shot. But your kid is out wandering around in the woods by himself. And no one once asked "hey, where's Carl?".
Yes! Zombie apocolypse doesn't mean you stop parenting! My kids would never be out of my sight.
shishkeberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:32 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 257/257/157

Height: 5'7"

Dale wasn't my favorite, but I choked up a little bit at the end, it was so sad. Poor guy! I agree with what he was saying about Randall, about losing their humanity and changing the group...but I think it was the right argument at the wrong time. I think Randall's gotta go, unfortunately. Any chance they had of him becoming a member of the group, or walking on his merry way if they decided to dump him somewhere went out the window after they repeatedly beat the crap out of him and interrogated him the way they did. Killing a human being isn't something they should take lightly, and I totally get where Dale was coming from...but let's be honest here, they have to protect themselves, and letting him go when he apparently has a group of 30ish people (which include rapists) somewhere out there, and he knows where the farm is, is just too big of a risk.
I really like Rick, but bringing Randall back to the farm was possibly his dumbest move yet.
PinkLotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:54 PM   #37  
Hi, I'm Lauren! :)

S/C/G: SW:209 / CW:184/ GW:~160

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkLotus View Post
Dale wasn't my favorite, but I choked up a little bit at the end, it was so sad. Poor guy! I agree with what he was saying about Randall, about losing their humanity and changing the group...but I think it was the right argument at the wrong time. I think Randall's gotta go, unfortunately. Any chance they had of him becoming a member of the group, or walking on his merry way if they decided to dump him somewhere went out the window after they repeatedly beat the crap out of him and interrogated him the way they did. Killing a human being isn't something they should take lightly, and I totally get where Dale was coming from...but let's be honest here, they have to protect themselves, and letting him go when he apparently has a group of 30ish people (which include rapists) somewhere out there, and he knows where the farm is, is just too big of a risk.
I really like Rick, but bringing Randall back to the farm was possibly his dumbest move yet.
I believe it was highly unnecessary for them to torture Randall like they did. Like Dale said, he really hadn't even given them that big of a reason to do it other than he "might" do something to screw 'em over. I realize that they have to protect themselves, but do they have to be so inhumane about it?
mimsyborogoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:05 PM   #38  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

I don't like Shane because he is a would-be rapist, but I feel like he does. Humanity is gone. All that's left is protecting yourself and your "family". Does that make it easy? **** no. But it is necessary. They shouldn't have beaten Randall, though. They should have left him to die stuck to that fence. That's what I would have done.
shishkeberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:17 PM   #39  
Changing for the better

S/C/G: 268/257/150

Height: 5'8"

Ooooh I LOVE the Walking Dead!! This last episode had me on the edge of my seat! They totally should have left Randall on that fence! I wonder if the zombie that killed dale snuffed out Carl's trail? And when will Darrel realize his handgun is missing- when he does the **** is gonna hit the fan. Eventhough andrea has poor impulse control her sharp shooter skills will probably come in handy. I think Shane is uber dangerous but has his protective qualities too. I was kinda shocked that the zombie ripped dale open, that wasn't something I've really seen before in a zombie film. I think Carl is turning into a sick and twisted kid, especially when he encouraged his dad to execute Randall. Now that we know zombies can find their way into the farm I think they will start coming more often. I second the opinion that Andrea is jealous of Lori because he wants Lori. It is definitely time for them to move off of the farm and my guess is that is where they will end the season those boogers.
TiffNeedsChange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:22 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 329/254.6/180?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishkeberry View Post
I don't like Shane because he is a would-be rapist, but I feel like he does. Humanity is gone. All that's left is protecting yourself and your "family". Does that make it easy? **** no. But it is necessary. They shouldn't have beaten Randall, though. They should have left him to die stuck to that fence. That's what I would have done.
I think though that if someone watches out for their family, that is part of humanity. They may come first and you may have to kill living people but with a conscience. That is my take on it.

I was thinking what would be the best thing to do about Randal and I have to say in retrospect leaving him on the fence might have been more humane, at least to have distracted him and given him a bullet to the head. He would have been saved from being eaten by zombies and died quickly. Now there is a huge problem. He is probably from the Governor's group. Randal has shown signs of being a snake. So what to do what to do.

I was surprised the killed off Dale so quickly. I wonder if Hershel is next? Maybe they want all the oldies off. And to be honest why is T dog (?) still around? He just stood in the living room and said nothing. He is absent anyway so they could have taken him out first.

Great show.
pluckypear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:48 PM   #41  

Agreed! T-Dog doesn't get any lines anyway. He should have been gone well before Dale. I kinda forgot he existed.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:50 AM   #42  

Height: 5'5

I didn't like dale, I thought his meddling was starting to border on pathological. They are going to have to kill Randall now and dragging it out is just being cruel.

this episode was the first episode that I thought Carl was acting like a real kid would. His whole world has turned upside down in a short period. He's bound to have an issue or two.

And I love Shane. He's the only one in the group who makes any sense at all.
cherrypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:34 AM   #43  
Changing for the better

S/C/G: 268/257/150

Height: 5'8"

Shane does have some really good sense, though I think he is too impulsive and could cause the group issues... For example when he threw the wrench and released the group of walkers out of the building. Randall is definitely a snake. I think Carl is becoming hardened, I just hope he toughens up and can manage to shoot the next zombie
TiffNeedsChange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:46 AM   #44  

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffNeedsChange View Post
Shane does have some really good sense, though I think he is too impulsive and could cause the group issues... For example when he threw the wrench and released the group of walkers out of the building. Randall is definitely a snake. I think Carl is becoming hardened, I just hope he toughens up and can manage to shoot the next zombie
only thing wrong with shane is he's in shock and wracked with guilt over otis. He was in love with his best friend's wife. The friend 'died' and the world ended so he did everything he could to protect her and her child. Found another group of survivors that he was leading well and protecting. Lori fell in love with him. Rick shows up, Lori hates him instantly, Rick somehow becomes the leader and has been leading them from disaster to disaster ever since. No one will listen to him every time he tells them rick is wrong. Then he shoots Otis to save Carl and loses it completely.
cherrypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:54 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 225/225/160

Height: 5'10.5

I totally thought the cow was turning into a zombie and started screaming when Dale gets attacked and his guts started...spilling out...arrgh!
summerlove is offline   Reply With Quote