Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 07-30-2012, 06:00 PM   #166  
keep going

S/C/G: 176/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone! I had a great time with my family visiting and I ate a **** of a lot, but today I weighed at 146 on the dot which is slightly less than it was the day they arrived which is awesome.. oh and TOM, yuck. But for the past 2 days I've eaten really well and I did some hardcore gardening. Spent most of my day strimming and feeling pretty tough well until I hit a pile of nettles and some of their spikes went straight into my arm... damn you kamikaze nettles!

crazygurl Sorry to hear about all of your stress! Hope you're doing a bit better now, I understand how crap it is to worry about food when you already have so much on your plate. Not sure what diet to recommend to you, have you thought about intermittent fasting or something like that?

krampus Milkshakes with sundaes on top? Now you're talkin' Good luck with the meeting! It's **** these days, seems everyone's broke.. well all the people I know hah

Dottie Good luck with the 6am workouts It's ok to be lazy sometimes, enjoy the pool.. (of course I'd say that..) and can you do yoga on the beach? That sounds really nice to me!

philana Happy Birthday! And superdeduper congratulations on your running time, that's awesome!

Mountain Mamma Congratulations on the wedding! Welcome back

Joss Hope going back to work wasn't too painful, ahh I know that feeling. And that feeling of having to back to school when you're a kid after a long Summer holiday. When I was a kid we got 3 months so by the time September came around I could barely remember how to hold a pencil.

Alexis Hope you're doing good

----------------------------------

When I say I ate a lot, I mean that I ate a lot.. and on Saturday we had a raclette with so so so much cheese and I made mini burgers to fry on top from lamb mince and we had bacon too.

I mean there's shovels for cheese... shovels!! We had Brie, Camembert, blue cheese, mature cheddar, soft goat's cheese, hard goat's cheese.. umm.. and some other stuff. And lots of wine. Lots and lots of wine.
LeilaJey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:30 AM   #167  

Height: 5'4

Happy Tuesday all! Not a lot of excitement over this way... had a good cardio session today and work is just busy enough to pass the time but not so busy that I'm drowning... good balance.

I ordered myself a present last night, well, just because I'm worth it. Can we say "Christian Louboutin"? (Attached)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leila - Nice job keeping the gains at bay! I never seem to be able to do that for some reason... darn it. I end up losing it, but it would be nice NOT to gain weight in the first place! Shovels full of cheese just end up on my ***... haha

Crazygurl - I don't have any recommendations for you because I've never tried any of the diet plans that use shakes and the like. What is the reason for wanting to go that route? Just curious...
I tried doing The Velocity Diet at one point (all shakes) and while I did dump a few pounds of water weight I (oh-so-predictably) gained it all back... and kept right on gaining.

Krampus - It sounds like you've been killing it in the gym lately and are still maintaining that nice 125 or less! I love how you balance your healthy habits with your social life and still manage to indulge in some goodies a few times a week.
Cape Cod sounds like fun! I would love to see it sometime (but lets be honest, I just want to go for the seafood... haha)

Dottie - I'm sure with a few workouts and days back OP you'll be right as rain again. Like Krampus, I think it's awesome that you can balance all the social situations with your lifestyle. I am getting better at it, but admittedly I don't go out as much as I used to just because it can be hard at times.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Christian-Louboutin-Very-Mix-150mm-Pumps-Green.jpg (27.8 KB, 12 views)
JossFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 04:09 PM   #168  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

WOW JossFit those are fierce. Rock them! I can't believe today is only Tuesday...things are going pretty slow here. Munching seaweed to stay awake.

I ate a TON of ice cream and cookies yesterday after a ravioli & summer squash dinner and felt sick when I went to bed. Got up, did some treadmill sprints, kettlebell swings/windmills/lunges and some intervals on the stair stepper. Weigh-in was 124.6 somehow. I guess I sweated a lot...

Cape Cod on Friday! I'm totally going to get my period over the weekend and bleed in the ocean and attract sharks. Someone got attacked by one at the area we'll be in just a couple of days ago...

LeilaJey OMG raclette. That sounds incredible. Stay out of the nettles! TOM is coming for me too, probably will arrive when I'm far far from a bathroom.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:17 PM   #169  

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by krampus View Post
WOW JossFit those are fierce. Rock them! I can't believe today is only Tuesday...things are going pretty slow here. Munching seaweed to stay awake.

I ate a TON of ice cream and cookies yesterday after a ravioli & summer squash dinner and felt sick when I went to bed. Got up, did some treadmill sprints, kettlebell swings/windmills/lunges and some intervals on the stair stepper. Weigh-in was 124.6 somehow. I guess I sweated a lot...

Cape Cod on Friday! I'm totally going to get my period over the weekend and bleed in the ocean and attract sharks. Someone got attacked by one at the area we'll be in just a couple of days ago...

LeilaJey OMG raclette. That sounds incredible. Stay out of the nettles! TOM is coming for me too, probably will arrive when I'm far far from a bathroom.

I'm going to wear those things to bed each night just to justify how much I paid for thos mofos... yeesh!

Oh and LMAO about your attracting sharks... hahaha it's like in Anchorman "the bears can smell the menstration..."

I'm going to start an August chat thread! Whoot! New month starts tomorrow!
JossFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:24 PM   #170  
keep going

S/C/G: 176/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

Haha, never take them off Joss.. they are HOT. I keep looking at them.

krampus Oh god, plug the dam!!!! I'm only half joking, ****ing sharks are scary.

I can't believe it's August.. seriously, where did the Summer go?
LeilaJey is offline   Reply With Quote