Old 04-08-2004, 02:06 PM   #16  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Talking Pictures

MICHELE -
You asked about pictures of my kids I am always ready to share

On Monday when Joe was off we went to a pet shop to get some fish... my Beta Fish "Grant" died a few days ago So we got 3 more 2 - Female Beta's "Sadie" & "Zoe" and 1 - Fantail Goldfish we named "Smudge" (because he has 'smudges' of orange on him)...

& there's one of my boys doing what they do best "Sleep!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sadie.JPG (44.0 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Sadie (2).JPG (47.9 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Smudge & Zoe.JPG (48.9 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Smudge & Zoe (2).JPG (46.2 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Boys.JPG (33.6 KB, 39 views)
Old 04-08-2004, 02:23 PM   #17  

Hi to Everyone,

Happy Anniversary Wilma, the cabin does sound nice.
Sounds like everyone is doing great, losing weight and exercising, that is sooo good!! I am hoping we get our treadmill repaired or we get a new one.
We will have a quiet Easter, my DH will be working Friday and Sat, but he will be off on Sunday. We will be going to SS & Church and then we will eat out at lunch. It is real busy at DH's work right now, so he just wanted to have a quiet day. I guess the good thing about that is I will not be tempted to go off my program.
Love in Christ,
aggie
Old 04-08-2004, 02:24 PM   #18  

Smile Eggs

MICHELE -
We get one of those kits that gives you the colors and the sponges to stripe the eggs with... easy to do. I think I got it at Target And as far as waxing the eggs - it works best when you color your eggs right after you have boiled them (still warm) and then after they are colored and all dry you get a nice big piece of wax paper and just rub that egg till you get the shine you want... just be careful not to lose your egg I always sit on the floor in my livingroom to wax them up; then if they fall they won't break hitting the carpet.

I sure do hope you have a good Easter Sunday with you not feeling very well
I am so sorry that you aren't... soon you will again.
*Prayers* for your health Michele!!

SPROUT -
So glad to hear that all went well with your Dr's appointment. And that you were able to find a way of getting in your exercise that you enjoy - that is the key. Sorry that Curves didn't work out for you, but it happens. Different strokes for different folks

I am feeling very cold right now (the weather is very wet and chilly - goes to your bones), so I am going to go do my workout and then get in my shower before the boss gets home.
Maybe I will get another chance to post tonight
Later...
SunnyD

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last edited by SunnyD57; 04-08-2004 at 02:27 PM.
Old 04-08-2004, 02:34 PM   #19  

Smile

Hello AGGIE -
This is the first time you have posted since I have been back... nice to see you
Glad you didn't have a hard time finding us.

A quiet Easter is good too Joe & I have had many a quiet Easter and loved it... felt so rested and relaxed. But his family, being Italian, doesn't like to see us alone at home (even though we enjoy it) so we get invited allot over the holiday's. Fine with me - I just bring a dish and go and enjoy When I offer more, they are like "no thanx, I'm all set". So I also bring a Thank-you gift for them ~ to show our appreciation.

So nice to meet you
NOW... I am off to exercise
SunnyD

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-08-2004, 03:31 PM   #20  
Southern Belle

Smile

Hello CEers!!!

Just thought I would take a minute and check back in. I still feel BAD!! I think we're gonna take a little nap when I finish posting. We have softball practice this afternoon and I need some relief before then.

Sunny~ I have having real difficulty with my gifs. I know that I'm doing them right but most of them show up as red x's. This may be my servers fault. We have problems with email pictures doing that very frequently. Do you have that problem?

Sprout~ So glad that you are feeling better, sorry about the dh, that could be worse. Wow, good for you seeing your mother!!! I wish more folks would make the effort to see their family. With my job, I see so many families that have nothing to do with their elderly parents and it's so sad! Hang in there. We are all here for you and will you on with your weight loss goal by July.

Michele~ Sweetie, I just went to the DR yesterday and got TWO shots and meds but she didn't put me on antibiotics or steroids (due to my diabetes) and all I have left to take is my decongestion med and it doesn't seem to help at all. After spending all that money, I just want RESULTS!!! Ya know? Take care of yourself!!!

Aggie~ Good to see you checking in today.

Old 04-08-2004, 05:31 PM   #21  

Smile Hi again...

SHERRY -
I know that there are some sites that do have codes in their GIF's to stop them from being used in forums, so that may be happening with the sites you are using. I pretty much stick to a few sites that I know work... I have had some work and then after a day or so - they are nothing more then the RED X on my nice post So I just stick to the ones I know work for me.

SPROUT -
Hope that your husband feels better real soon and that you don't become ill again

AGGIE -
I wanted to tell you that I thought it was very strong of you to turn away from the tempting foods your friend offered. I am sure she didn't mean anything by it,
but it took strength to resist.
You deserve a big ole pat-on-the-back!

{{{Hugs}}}
SunnyD

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-09-2004, 07:06 AM   #22  

Hello I am dying......................... Worked out hard wensday and boy do I feel it! The trainer is so nice he keep telling me don't over do because with the fibromyalgia if you pust to hard your body reacts by tighting up and causing deep muscle pain (which I feel) but if you don't work out your muscles tighten and cause deep muscle pain. It is like food we have to eat but if we don't eat right it rebels and makes us lg!

Sunny-If I stick to this. That is my next goal is to get a t mill. But I am not going to buy any thing until I know I would use it. I am so glad to see you back I have missed you.

Wilma-I am able to tell I am losing size but don't forget muscle weights more that fat! And once you get more muscle that fat you will burn fat faster! And you need that to keep you from gaining weight quickly.

Mitchypoo-I know summer it a tough time to have a commited group of people. Maybe a summer break would be nice for your class. Sorry you are not feeling well. My bil had the E-Barr and suffered many years. So Praying for you.

Sherry-Sorry you are not feeling well still. I think I would call the Dr back. I went through the ear thing after surgery once and it cause my ear drum to bust. so I would call if you don't feel better.

Angel lover-I am so happy that your son is hanging in there. Will keep praying for him.

ez-Is your doggie getting an easter basket?

Marilyn and Angie A big welcome! Se love to have to people to join. We can us all the support and prayers we can get. Looking forward to getting to know you. I am the Mother of 6 kids 5 girls and 1 boy. My oldest is married and they are talking about starting a family. So I am expecting some good news soon.

Sprout-So glad your test went well. And happy you found a new place to go work out. And it sounds like your son is doing better. I will keep you in prayer.

To Sue and anyone else I am missing sorry will try to post more later. (a Hard to type with the hand braces on! LOL)
Old 04-09-2004, 08:08 AM   #23  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Morning All,
I am new to this posting thing - but I wanted to post here because you guys sound so nice and I have been looking for some Christian support. I have quite a lot of weight to lose but I just really got back serious about it as of Jan. 2004 and since then I have lost 19 pounds. I am really glad to find this thread and hope that you guys have room for one more. I look forward to meeting you all and getting to know you better and offering support where I can and celebrating your victories with you! Have a great day as a big loser!!!

DeenieM
Old 04-09-2004, 08:39 AM   #24  
Southern Belle

Smile Tgif

Good Morning CEers!!!!!!!

I'm trying to wake up with my cup of joe. My head still feels like it will explode I called the Dr yesterday around lunch and told them how I felt and she said she would take with the Dr and get back to me, and then after I left to go to softball practice (after hours) they called back and talked with dh and asked him, what was wrong. . . . .how was I feeling. He told them and then they said they would have to talk to the DR and get back to me. Today is FRIDAY they better come up with SOMETHING!!!! I want to FEEL BETTER. My ear is still echoing sounds 2,3,4 times. I didn't realize just how noisy my environment really was until now. I bet you sweet people would like me to come here and not whine, whine, whine. I am sorry.

Sami~ Good to hear from you this morning. I like that you are trying to check in regularly. Sorry to hear that you are sore, but sounds like you are doing what it takes. Just DON'T OVERDO IT!!!! Keep up the GOOD work my friend.

DeenieM~ Glad to see you back this morning! Hope you find the support and encouragement you seek here, I think you will.

CONGRATULATIONS ON LOSING 19 POUNDS!!!!!!!!

Hope EVERYONE has a GREAT FRIDAY, a GREAT WEEKEND and a HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!

Old 04-09-2004, 09:17 AM   #25  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

off to work......just wanted to say I have read the posts but with a funeral yesterday and my daughter coming home from school no time! as usual...since that darn puppy lol...have to go...going to service tonight for GOOD FRIDAY...have to read a part like every year, asked not to be Jesus again this year so they gave me Judas...humm
a sad day but glorious none the less!! Prayers for all
P.S. the funeral was huge! 8 fire engines at least and over 100 firemen, the kids from school, a nice tribute to a special man.
Old 04-09-2004, 09:50 AM   #26  

Smile Good Morning!

A very Good Morning CER's!
It's a great morning because the sun has finally broken through the clouds here and it is absolutely beautiful here this morning! What a difference a day
with sunshine makes!

I just got home from Curves and was so excited because my girlfriend (Mary Beth) who usually goes in the afternoons after she teaches school and is on Easter Break and came with me this morning --- it was so much fun to have her join me And then I got home and weighed myself guess what!?! I have lost another lb! So now I am down 19lbs... now 197 I am soooo close to that 20# loss

*~*~*

Hi DENNIE -
on your 19# weight loss --- isn't it so exciting!!! I just recently dropped into "One"derland... what a feeling that was. I hope that you will join us more often, it will be great getting to know YOU and AGGIE. We always welcome anyone willing to put up with us I see you have 3 children and that you homeschool... well, you have your hands full don't you My girlfriend goes to WW's to and she has dropped 12#'s - she loves it.
Again, Congrats to you!!!

Good Morning SAMI -
So good to see you as well
You WILL stick with it - I know you will I am so sorry to hear of your muscle ache, but that means you are using them It will be painful at first but if you give your body the rest it needs in between workouts hopefully it won't be too long before the pain eases. I know that I am still dealing with some tight calf muscles and my bad anke is tender from walking on my T-Mill... but I know it's temporary and I have something good to look forward to with the muscle toning and weight loss You keep up the wonderful job and don't give up - just make sure you get the rest you need - so very important! I am "in bed" by 9/9:30 now and feel so much better getting in good rest. You take good care of yourself, okay

Morning SHERRY -
I am so very sorry to hear that you are still not feeling well How very sad to be ill for the Easter weekend... sure hope that your Dr. will be able to give you something (this afternoon when you see him) that will help you, so you are able to enjoy your weekend somewhat.

Feel Better!!
{{{Hugs}}}

Hi GARY!!!
I just got the e-mail that you posted while I am writing...
JUDAS huh My hubby played Judas for 7 years in the Passion Play we did and all he got was a kick in the shins from an old woman Hope it all goes well for you tonight

WoW! That was some funeral!
But I am sure he was more then deserving of the farewell - so very sad!

Good to see you even though brief -
"Hello's" to Angie!!!

*~*~*

Well gang, I have to get off here soon and help the hubby with the
bread we have to get baked up...
I think I mentioned what we had to do in an earlier post.

"Have a Wonderful Blessed Easter!"
*God Bless you ALL!*

SunnyD/Donna

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last edited by SunnyD57; 04-09-2004 at 10:05 AM.
Old 04-09-2004, 11:08 PM   #27  

Blessing to all this good Friday. I took the day off to get things done around the house but I just rested unstead. I am still quite sore. but have been trying stretch it out. I am not going to give up! I am starting to tell in my clothes that I am getting toner. I keep thinking no pain no gain! I just wanted to stop and say Have a Blessed day after watching to movie the passion of Christ this day has so much more meaning.

I watched a show on the health channel today called I lost it. One of the people talked about how they posted daily on E-diet daily. It helped her stay focused posting daily. I know that is true with me to have the support of other Christians is really a blessing and I want to thank all of you for being here for me.

I will post to each Sat.
Old 04-10-2004, 10:11 AM   #28  
Southern Belle

Red face Saturday

Good Morning CEers!!!!!!

I am just sipping and waking up. My head still feels like it will explode and my neck is stiff this morning. But, I'm off for the weekend and will make the best of it. The Dr said that the antibiotic shot she gave me would continue to release into my system over a 2 week period (Suppose to be something new) and that she had given me all she could but if I wasn't better by the end of NEXT week to hollar at them and they would make me an appointment to come back in. I told the Dr if I wasn't better by the end of NEXT week I definitely would be HOLLARING AT SOMEONE!!!!!!!! That was for sure![img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_2_103.gif
[/img]

Sami~ Good to hear from you! Even though you didn't work in the house much, I hope you enjoyed your day off. I'm sure you needed to rest, since you have been SOOOOOOOOOO busy lately. Take care of the bod. Congratulations on your clothes fitting looser. I watch, "I lost it" every now and then because it is inspirational to see others that lose weight. Some have had surgery, some have lost by Atkins, Jenny Craig, WW, etc..... But it lets us realize that we can lose weight too.

Gary~ Good to hear from you! I know you made a GREAT Judas!! Wish I could have seen it!!! Our puppy has been into everything. Wanna switch for a while?

Sunny~ Thanks for the get well wishes. Maybe it will happen SSSOOOMETIME?! Glad you had Mary Beth join you. How fun!!! Did you get all the bread baked up? Yum!!!! Hope your dinner goes well this weekend!!!!

Well, I gotta go get some more I seem to need a little more this morning to get my eyes open well. I hope this posts well. My server has kicked me off about 6 times now while trying to type this. So who knows, I may lose it all!!!

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!!!!!
Old 04-10-2004, 10:15 AM   #29  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Hi all

I'm here with my at work and i'm not feeling so good. Charlie kept me out last night. What a dear man he is. We went to the store last night and got some fresh crab for the crab rangoon, he loved them and they were the best with the fresh crab meat. He made rice (he knows how to in the cooker) and grilled chicken breast and sauteed veggies and he even made a Hollandaise sauce for the asparagus. Looked like we were at a 4 star restaurant!

I could hardly get up this a.m. I can't take these late nights, my body is too tired. He wants to get together tonight too. Maybe after I take a nap this afternoon, i'll see if i'm up for it.

Hope you all have a Blessed Easter!
Old 04-10-2004, 11:11 AM   #30  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default Rylee

REMEMBER WHEN SHE WAS SOOOO CUTE?

Last edited by EZMONEY; 08-03-2007 at 10:03 PM.
Closed Thread