Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 10:47 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Good Morning!

Well I just got a post from Suzanne that she was starting up this "Faith Based Support Groups" so I thought I would pop over here and say

I already post with my cyberfriends on The Depression and Weight Loss Board, but I don't want to miss a chance to post under a thread that also incorporates our Faith in all of this.

I look forward to chatting with everybody.

hugs,
Cathy
Old 04-04-2004, 11:40 AM   #2  
Southern Belle

Smile Good Lord's Day to ALL!

Good Morning!

Glad to see that Suzanne put this site up. In our trying times we need more sites that are faith based.
Glad to meet you Cathy~ and hope to get to know you better as well as others. I will post when I can. I already post on Christian Encouragers under Support and on South Beach site. I look forward to getting this thread going.

Hope EVERYONE has a GREAT DAY and fun getting ready for EASTER!! Especially with the little ones. I'll check back when I can. Cya soon!!!
Old 04-04-2004, 10:55 PM   #3  

Smile

I am so excited about this, I really need the encouragement of other Christians. I feel it will be such a boost to trying to stay focused. I look forward to talking to you all.
Thanks, Aggie
Old 04-05-2004, 08:32 AM   #4  
Southern Belle

Good Morning Friends in Faith!!!

WELCOME AGGIE!!!! Glad you are here!!!! Don't have time to post much, gotta hurry and go but will check back later.

Hope EVERYONE has a GREAT ON PLAN DAY!!!!!
Old 04-05-2004, 02:12 PM   #5  

well i am glad to see that this forum has finally gotten up and going. hello sherry, cathy, and aggie. i go by chequita and it very nice to meet you all. i hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and i hope to get to speak to you all more later on. have a nice monday.
Old 04-06-2004, 03:30 PM   #6  
Southern Belle

Smile Tuesday

Hello Friends!!!

Just checking in to see how things are going. It's so good to be surrounded by those that believe. It feels so good in a world gone wrong.

WELCOME Chequitagirl!!!! Hope you will stay around and post.
HELLO to AGGIE~ and CATHY~!!!

Hope everyone has a GOOD ON PLAN DAY!!!!
Old 04-07-2004, 07:41 PM   #7  

Default good day

I have had a good day,
I went to see a friend at the ice cream/soup, sandwich shop where I work( really part time) and I was encouraged to have just a little of the chicken dumpling soup, Chicken and dumplings are my most favorite, I just said no. It is hard when well intending friends say"just eat a little". I am trying so hard to do this. I need to do this, the weight has got to come off. Lord give me willpower!!
Old 04-12-2004, 07:50 PM   #8  

Hi there - saw Suzanne's post and wandered in.
I found this site in time to start the father's day challenge, but need to be accountable as much as possible.

Look forward to getting to know you all
Old 04-12-2004, 10:14 PM   #9  

Default DeenieD - from DeenieM

DeenieD,
Just wanted to send you a note to ask if Deenie is your real name? My name is also Deenie and I go by DeenieM here on the boards. I have never run into anyone else that spells their name like mine. Most people that go by Deenie do so because it is short for something else, I was just wondering if yours is a nickname. Please send me a message back and let me know - just out of curiousity not trying to be nosey or anything. Thanks.

DeenieM
Old 04-13-2004, 09:03 AM   #10  

Just wanted to pop in & say hello to all of you. Yes, it's so nice to have this new place!

Aggie.....I'm praying the Lord gives you LOTS of willpower! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! Chicken & dumplings are good....but, not on the scales!! I have to remember that with sweets.........loooooooovvvvvvveee 'em!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Hi Sherry....

Have a great day.
Old 04-16-2004, 11:14 PM   #11  

Deenie M
My real name is Diana but my brothers always called me Deenie (and often still do) since Diana was a mouthful for little ones. I often go by Deenie on boards since it is usually unique.
Closed Thread