Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 12:50 PM   #181  

I'm still movin ladies... although I did lose a little momentum in the last week or two. I am up to 55.5 miles for my September WATP activity. I'll have to walk 4.5 miles today to make my 60 mile goal for the month. I gotta get busy!

I'm ready for OCTOBER!
Old 09-30-2005, 07:03 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 187/187/135

Height: 5'4"

Default ...me too! October, Here we come!

What a terrific month! It's been encouraging to check in and post miles. I joined in late and figured I'd put things off till the next month (and we all know what that results in = nothing) Glad I didn't wait - gained mileage and lost pounds.

Special thanks to T. Munday for suggesting Leslie Sansone. What a difference in the way I feel.

Have a great weekend everyone, see you "next month"

Jean
Old 09-30-2005, 08:10 PM   #183  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready2BThinna
What a terrific month! It's been encouraging to check in and post miles. I joined in late and figured I'd put things off till the next month (and we all know what that results in = nothing) Glad I didn't wait - gained mileage and lost pounds.

Special thanks to T. Munday for suggesting Leslie Sansone. What a difference in the way I feel.

Have a great weekend everyone, see you "next month"

Jean
Your welcome! I am glad your enjoying the videos! Leslie and her groups are very motivating! I am glad you found them to be as good as I found them to be.
Old 09-30-2005, 08:15 PM   #184  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

I will join you in October. From Sept 15-30th, I walked 662 minutes or 11 hours.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:46 PM   #185  

I completed this month with 37 miles
My next months goal is 50 miles
Old 10-01-2005, 01:15 PM   #186  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

S/C/G: 223~211~150

Height: 5'3"

Well, I came nowhere NEAR my September goal! I only walked 9 days in the entire month (totaling 22.61 miles) (hangs head in shame).

BUT.....I am not giving up! October will bring a new chance to reach a new goal! And I will be a bit more realistic this time!

Michele
Old 10-01-2005, 07:36 PM   #187  

hi guys!

I didn't reach my goal of 30 miles this month I only made it to 14.9 miles, I guess I am not in as good of shape as I origionally thought, I am setting a more realistic goal for october of 15 miles, I guess I am going to have to get in better shape like all of you !! Good luck to all of you for the month of October!
Danica
Old 10-02-2005, 01:11 PM   #188  
KAR

Hi Ladies,
I walked 83.5 miles for September. But that was squeezing in a few extra walks here and there. I made my goal for 50 miles. So I guess I am going to have to bump it up a little for Oct. I do have some classes I have to take for school on a couple of the Saturdays so I might just say that I plan on walking 75 miles for October.
Congrats to all of you who reached their goals or suppassed that their goals. For the ones who didn't reach your goals don't give up on yourself, just dig alittle deeper and push forward. You will get there!
Keep up the great work ladies!
Take care,
Kerry
Closed Thread