Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 07-26-2007, 12:20 AM   #76  
Courtney

S/C/G: 200/185/145

Height: 5'6"

Hey!

I just ordered Shapely Secrets like 5 minutes ago... and I was just wondering if later on I should order some of the more advanced videos, just stick with the original basics, or does it really matter as long as you're actually doing the exercise?!?

Wish me luck! I'll update once and IF i start seeing results... but the package won't get here for about 2 weeks.
alleneaglechic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 09:21 PM   #77  

You've convinced me too! I just ordered it as well! I'm hoping to see results since there is very little I can do thanks to a very bad knee.
mommyto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 01:21 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 293/282/150

Height: 5'2

I'm new here, I just though I'd come in and tell everyone my results with Shapely Secrets so far, I started a little over two weeks ago, and I have lost a total of 22 inches, and on Friday I bought a new dress for a party 2 sizes smaller than I typically wear! I was pretty shocked as I'm only doing the exercises and drinking a TON of water, I haven't really changed my eating habits dramatically, but its working! Good Luck everyone! I hope it works for you too!
PolkadotManda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:28 PM   #79  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkadotManda View Post
I'm new here, I just though I'd come in and tell everyone my results with Shapely Secrets so far, I started a little over two weeks ago, and I have lost a total of 22 inches, and on Friday I bought a new dress for a party 2 sizes smaller than I typically wear! I was pretty shocked as I'm only doing the exercises and drinking a TON of water, I haven't really changed my eating habits dramatically, but its working! Good Luck everyone! I hope it works for you too!
That's so GREAT!! Thanks so much for sharing! I can't wait for mine to arrive!!

mommyto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 12:23 PM   #80  
It's MY Life

Hi Guys! Logging in with my latest measuring results. I have been doing SS for a month and have had some good results. Especially considering that for awhile I wasn't getting in the exercise. I have not changed anything else in the way that I am doing things -- diet etc. Here are my 1 month results---

Upper Chest - 3 inches
Bust - 1 3/4 inches
Upper Arm - 1 inch
Wrist - 1/2 inch
Waist - 3 inches
Abs - 3 3/4
Hips - 2 inches
Thighs - 1 inch
Knees - 1/2 inch
Calves - 1 inch
Ankles - 3/4 inch

(I measure all of the places they used to measure me at Diet Center a million years ago.) Only those numbers were MUCH smaller back then!

Anyway I did the math (doubling for each arm/leg measurement each time)
and it comes out to 22 inches in a month. Wish it was more, but it is a heck of a start. I am going to try to get in the upper and lower videos this week too. Our vacation is just 2 weeks away. Hope everyone has a great week!
AdoAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 12:31 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 185/123/120

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelie View Post
westeria,

I have bad news for you. Every diet pill out there says you need a proper diet and exercise for them to work which basically means the only sure fire way to lose weight is through eating right and exercising. I don't think that will ever change.
EXACTLY CORRECT!!!!!!
Lovestorun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 08:07 PM   #82  

Hi,
After reading all of the posts about Shapely Secrets I broke down and ordered. I am a firm believer that in order to lose you do have to eat right and exercise. I'm working on the eating thing and I do exercise (cardio) so I'm hoping that Shapely Secrets will help with the loss of inches. Once I receive it I'll give you an update.
Deltagirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 11:56 PM   #83  
Courtney

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdoAnnie View Post
Hi Guys! Logging in with my latest measuring results. I have been doing SS for a month and have had some good results. Especially considering that for awhile I wasn't getting in the exercise. I have not changed anything else in the way that I am doing things -- diet etc. Here are my 1 month results---

Upper Chest - 3 inches
Bust - 1 3/4 inches
Upper Arm - 1 inch
Wrist - 1/2 inch
Waist - 3 inches
Abs - 3 3/4
Hips - 2 inches
Thighs - 1 inch
Knees - 1/2 inch
Calves - 1 inch
Ankles - 3/4 inch

(I measure all of the places they used to measure me at Diet Center a million years ago.) Only those numbers were MUCH smaller back then!

Anyway I did the math (doubling for each arm/leg measurement each time)
and it comes out to 22 inches in a month. Wish it was more, but it is a heck of a start. I am going to try to get in the upper and lower videos this week too. Our vacation is just 2 weeks away. Hope everyone has a great week!
Good job! I hope I'm as successful as you! Mine hasn't come in the mail yet. But congratulations!
Old 08-02-2007, 01:56 PM   #84  
It's MY Life

Thanks SO much!!
AdoAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 05:51 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 171/149/135

Height: 5'4"

Talking awesome site... just ordered ss

after reading all the post here I caved and order it. I will let you guys know if it works for me. Thanks for the wonderful posts they are really encouraging
sweetfids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 04:06 PM   #86  

Default Anything beyond 2 weeks

Does anyone have anything to report on Shapely Secrets beyond the first two weeks. Does the technique help you to continue losing inches and weight or just the first two weeks when the muscles are tightening?
Royalme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 07:47 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 208/207.2/115

Height: 5 feet

Hi all,

I also have ordered this, Ive been in therapy forever for muscle weakness i have in my neck, spine, and shoulder/back muscles. Im going to add this into my regimen and it sounds like it will help. It also won't hurt to encourage me to fire up the walk away the pounds videos. Ill keep you all posted on my progress. Not sure when it will come in yet, but Ill post my start/end dates and info!!
eander5696 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:04 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 171/149/135

Height: 5'4"

Ill post my results in 2 weeks. Im so excited about it hopefully Ill have great news for you all
sweetfids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 09:03 AM   #89  

Default Isometrics

The more I read about this on this and other forums, it appears that her methods are just the same Isometric methods that are out there. Has anyone come across a good forum, or downloadable resource that shows isometric exercises? I am just reluctant to pay the $40 for this product without knowing what happens beyond the 2 weeks. Everything I have seen only talks about the results after 2 weeks. What about week 3 and 4 and 5 and 6???
Royalme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 04:13 PM   #90  
Courtney

Mine came in the mail today... I'll post in a few weeks my results