Old 10-30-2006, 09:26 AM   #61  
Losing To Live

S/C/G: 289/266/140

Height: 5'5

Goodmorning All!

Today's plan:
B: 1cup Cheerios (no sweetners), 1/2 cup 2% milk
S: 2small Mandarin Oranges (no peel, EWWW!)
L: 1cup Chicken & Veggie Soup
S: 2 Large Boiled Eggs
D: 1cup Cheddar & Broccoli soup, spinach/tomatoe/grpepper/onion salad
S: 1cup FatFree Jell-O

Other Snacks: 4 Individually wrapped Hot Rods if I get munchy

Total Cals: 1462

E:
30 mins aerobics, grociery shopping, medium house cleaning, and I might take a walk, but it's so cold and snowy out!

W: 3 bottles x500ml

Today will be hard I'm going to my in-laws' for Beef Dips, and they are wildly crazy about the greasy foods (you know, the foods we love to hate, but love to love more! LOL). I'm bringing my own salad. I may just nix the Beef Dip, and bring a turkey sandwich to go with my salad!

Yesterday wasn't as good. I caved at the last second. I ended up eating a chocolate bar, and the entire time I was thinking, "That's okay. You're making up for it in other ways." BUT I'M NOT! There is to be NO making up!! Just losing!! I came out with a stronger resolve for today. KEEP ME AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE!
It's getting hard with the hubby. One minute he's buying chocolate and bringing it up to me, and the next he's chastising me for drinking 1/2 glass of eggnog (accounted for in my daily calorie count). When he did that, I felt like slapping him . He and I have to have yet another talk, I believe.

Good luck to everyone today!

~Mande
(x posted for 20-somethings Monday Plan)

Last edited by martiniforme; 10-30-2006 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Made some adjustments as I nixed out some bad for more good (go eggs go!)
martiniforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 10:07 AM   #62  
Goodbye Fat!

Okay weighed in yesterday at 158! So my goal is to lose 5lbs and that is going to be a struggle. Saturday I leave for vacation for a week and we all know that it hard just to not gain on vacation. My goal will be to maintain. I am going to where a pedometer while in D.C. to see how much I actually walk.
Yesterday the weather was so beautiful so I went for a 30 minute run/walk with the dog. That is out of the norm, I never exercise for fun, but it was so enjoyable to get out and enjoy the fall weather.

martiniforme: Don't dwell on yesterday, today is a new day and you are starting over! We all have our slip ups every now and then but the key is to get over them and not let them ruin all that you have accomplished. To keep me from overdoing it I let myself have whatever I want for Saturday's dinner and evening snack. Like this Saturday I ate healthy all day and then knew I was going to the movies. Since I knew this was my cheat meal I had a large popcorn and 3 musketeers at the movies for my dinner. This was my splurge and I got my salty and chocolate fix for the week. I also had to have a talk with my husband as well about my efforts to lose weight and not tempting me with food. It took him a while and he has become supportive of my efforts. He has actually even started eating some of the healthy foods I eat and walks the dogs with me at times.
dollypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 10:14 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 185/123/120

Good Monday Morning Everyone.

Wow what a weekend! So busy I had to come to work to take a break Well weekends are usually not to good for me as far
as food goes. Yesterday was a rest day for me as far as running
goes. My hubby is with the Florida Highway Patrol and this weekend
was one of those rare weekends that he did not have to work.
So he and our two wonderful children spent the weekend together.

New day today-
10/30/2006
3.5 mile run this AM (felt pretty good -nice and easy)
B: ww biscuit w/ turkey sausage
S: Vita muffin (love these)
L: 1/2 chicken salad w/ fruit
S: low-fat cheese stick
D: not sure yet.

This thread seems to move really quickly so I will do my best to keep up!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.
Lovestorun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 10:29 AM   #64  
Losing To Live

dollypie: Thanks, doll I have planned the talk out, and we'll have it tonight. He's either for it, or against it. I think that needs to be defined. He's expressed in the past that he has low self esteem, and I try to help with that, but I can't do much when mine is sometimes really low, too. I am going to delve to find out how he feels about me and my planned weightloss, what he feels that will mean for us, etc.

Already some changes in today's meal plan. Ayayaya! Not too many.
Calories are below 1600 (in the 1500s) after the day is planned out.

Question: I know that eating too little can cause your body to store all those calories for a later date, it thinks it has to because of the lack of sustinance it's receiving. I never realized how low my calaries really were, just how bad I ate. If I keep my calorie count to around 15-1600, will my body just keep storing them, or is that a healthy calorie count? My weight is just under 280 (I typed 180 for a second there.. I WISH! LOL). I want to do this right! I just can't seem to fit enough calories in. All the stuff I'm choosing is too healthy! hehehe

Thanks!
~Mande
Old 10-30-2006, 11:30 AM   #65  
It's working this time!

S/C/G: 235/212/175

Height: 5' 1.5"

Well, I'm not officially starting this challenge until Wednesday, but since I only weigh in once a week (Monday Mornings) I thought I might as well put my stats here before I forget.

My goal is going to be a 7 pound loss by Thanksgiving Day.

1. Leave your starting weight: 218

2. List what type of exercise you will do daily to achieve your goal: Treadmill at least 5 times per week and "Denise Austin's Daily Workout" at least 3 times per week.

3. List how you will be watching your food, i.e. low carbs, calorie counting, etc: I eat small meals/snacks every three hours. I watch my portion control and add up calories at the end of the day, which will hopefully total between 1,400 and 1,700.

4. Check back in each day to share your progress of if you exercised, share the food you have eaten, etc: Will do... starting Wednesday.

5. Weekly weigh in. We will weigh in every week to see where we are: Well, I'll be back next Monday for this part.

Tisha___ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 09:28 PM   #66  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

Hun.e.B:

Quote:
Jasmine...you are just cruising arent you!!! Sounds like you had a fantastic dinner last night and still down!!! Way to go!! and 18s!!! At the rate you are going they arent going to fit for long!! You are shrinking!! LOL!! Keep up the great work!!
Thanx hun! Yeah I am really hoping to be in a 16 by x~mas ~ new years!

martiniforme:

Quote:
Today is much better than yesterday. I had a good sleep in until 10am (usually up by 6). Had a good night last night with friends (a few drinks... ONLY 2 Vodka and Diet 7), my spirits were lifted. And I also forgot to mention, I got a new game.
One thing about me is I'm a HUGE gamer. I love video games. I think that's why (soontobe)DH and I get along so well, lol.
That is great. Its good to get out! My dh is also a huge gamer! Although not as much now that he has me and the kids. His free time is spent between us and playing/finding new games!

Quote:
I want to say thank you to all of you for your kind words and support.
Your welcome!

Quote:
Jasmine31: It's crazy. You don't even know me, yet you are a pillar of support and strength. I have a good feeling that you, and others like you, are going to be one of the reasons I succeed. I'm going to weigh on the doc's scale, as well as my mom's to see where I end up. I'll keep you posted!
Awww thanx hun! This site has really helped motivate me and is a constant reminder every day. It really helps to be around like minded individuals!

Quote:
And of course, little snacks in between. I left room in my cal count today for popcorn with a little butter!

MMMMMM.... My fav snack!!

Quote:
I feel more organized in my daily life even just having my meals planned out.
Today is a good day! I hope it's as good for all of you!
I know what ya mean!!

Quote:
I've decided to make my weigh-in day Friday. Please bear with me all, while I get organized
Sounds good, n/p!

Quote:
CONGRATULATIONS!! I bet those jeans look GREAT on you!
Thanx! Matbe next weekend ill take a pic!

sugarbaby269:
Quote:
Went for a walk at the mall and saw all the things I'd love to have including a nice new set of underthings from Victoria Secrets
As soon as i get to a 12 that is one of the first places I am heading!!

Quote:
It was so fattening and good. But... I thought of you Jasmine... LOl. I told myself that if I want to eat one meal that's not on my diet once a week or so that I'm not going to give up. I'm just going to continue the next day and that's what I am doing. So today I MADE myself get some exercise and ate a good breakfast and showered and got on the scale and it showed even more weight loss which I don't understand except for the AF thing might have something to do with it. So total is a 6 pound loss but the sad thing is my weight went up to 271 during our October 10 pound weight loss thing so... So weight now is 265. Not the best but at least the scales are mooooving down. Thank the LAWRD!
That is great! That is the biggest thing I have found is to give myself treat meals. If I am really craving something. I work it in to have it! Even if we goof up bad and have a bad day or two, oh well, shrug it off! The thing we need to remember is the big picture! As long as we keep trying we will never fail no matter how long it takes!!

Quote:
Also, Adams peanut butter is pretty good. It's supposed to be all natural so if you don't have a peanut butter maker at the grocery store (usually in the health department) you could try Adams.

Anyway, have a great day!
I'll have to look! You too! Bye!!

FionaMSC:

Quote:
Hi everyone!

Thanks for inviting me in this challenge Jasmine! It will work perfectly for me, even though we don't celebrate thanksgiving in the UK! I am aiming to lose 8 pounds and get to that elusive 200 pound mark. Then on the 7th December I am flying over to Chicago, and would LOVE to be 199 pounds!
Hello! I am with ya on that one! I just realized it is exactly 8 weeks til x~mas today and I would LOVE to hit 199 by then! I know I can do it!! You can do it too!!!

Quote:
This Sunday I weighed in and have lost 2 pounds, which I am really happy about! I also measured myself, and have started to lose the inches, some of my clothes are starting to look baggier, and that is such a boost!

Take care, all!
That is great! Keep it up!!!

IAte86Crayons:

Quote:
I didn't wanna spend $120 on the kit, so I won one off ebay for $40.
That is a good idea. Let us know how you like it!!

Neesy_20:

Hi Neesy!!! So glad you joined us!! Sounds like a good plan.

callystia:

Quote:
Thanks very much for the support, ladies. You are wonderful.

Jasmine, I think that I will take your advice and make my goal to just not b/p, and to stay as healthy as possible.
I am glad we can help! That is a great plan!

Quote:
I am having a pretty nasty lupus flare right now, probably because of Saturday's antics, and I'm about to go back to bed, but I didn't want to neglect to thank y'all. *hugs all around*
I hope ya feel better!!! :group hug:

Quote:
Talk to you soon. Keep up the great work, everyone, and good luck!

Thanx!!!
Hun.e.B:

Quote:
Good Monday Morning everyone! My sunday turned out to be not so good, I let the snacks and bad eating win. Thankfully its monday and I can get right back on the wagon and do this! Busy couple of days for me so that should keep me out of trouble for awhile! I hope everyone has a great day!

~melissa
Don't worry, just get back up and try again! You can do it! We will never fail as long as we keep trying!

martiniforme:
Quote:
Total Cals: 1462
Martin I do think that is too low for ya! You might want to start at 1700-1800 a day and see if you can lose on that! I am losing on 1700-1800 cals myself and I am less than you. (I do also walk at least 60 minutes a day) If you go too low too soon, it will be harder to cut later. Also remember that if your body thinks it is starving you will be less apt too lose. Take a look at the womans nutritional calculator and see what ya think! Either way I am glad you are off to a good start!

Quote:
30 mins aerobics, grociery shopping, medium house cleaning, and I might take a walk, but it's so cold and snowy out!
You know what? They have exercise video recommendations in the fitness forum, walk away the pounds, you are supposed to be able to do it in your house!

Quote:
Today will be hard I'm going to my in-laws' for Beef Dips, and they are wildly crazy about the greasy foods (you know, the foods we love to hate, but love to love more! LOL). I'm bringing my own salad. I may just nix the Beef Dip, and bring a turkey sandwich to go with my salad!

Yesterday wasn't as good. I caved at the last second. I ended up eating a chocolate bar, and the entire time I was thinking, "That's okay. You're making up for it in other ways." BUT I'M NOT! There is to be NO making up!! Just losing!! I came out with a stronger resolve for today. KEEP ME AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE!
It's getting hard with the hubby. One minute he's buying chocolate and bringing it up to me, and the next he's chastising me for drinking 1/2 glass of eggnog (accounted for in my daily calorie count). When he did that, I felt like slapping him . He and I have to have yet another talk, I believe.

Good luck to everyone today!

~Mande
(x posted for 20-somethings Monday Plan)
MMMMM That sounds good! Tell him to keep it away from ya!!

dollypie:

Quote:
Okay weighed in yesterday at 158! So my goal is to lose 5lbs and that is going to be a struggle. Saturday I leave for vacation for a week and we all know that it hard just to not gain on vacation. My goal will be to maintain. I am going to where a pedometer while in D.C. to see how much I actually walk.
Yesterday the weather was so beautiful so I went for a 30 minute run/walk with the dog. That is out of the norm, I never exercise for fun, but it was so enjoyable to get out and enjoy the fall weather.
That sounds good. You can do it! I think maintenance would be a good idea while you are gone!

Lovestorun:

Quote:
So he and our two wonderful children spent the weekend together.
That is great! It used to drive me nuts when Joey had to work on the weekend! Now if he has the 10-7 shift once to twice a week I cant stand it!!

Quote:
This thread seems to move really quickly so I will do my best to keep up!
Yeah isnt that awesome!
Quote:
Question: I know that eating too little can cause your body to store all those calories for a later date, it thinks it has to because of the lack of sustinance it's receiving. I never realized how low my calaries really were, just how bad I ate. If I keep my calorie count to around 15-1600, will my body just keep storing them, or is that a healthy calorie count? My weight is just under 280 (I typed 180 for a second there.. I WISH! LOL). I want to do this right! I just can't seem to fit enough calories in. All the stuff I'm choosing is too healthy! hehehe
See my above post! I have the same problems sometimes where I think the lower amount is enough and I need to eat more! Whole wheat bread is a great healthy way to add calories. Total cereal is a great way(it has like 100% of quite a few vitamins and minerals) I try to have a yogurt too! Try adding brown rice, etc.

Tisha___:

Hi hun! I am so glad to have ya!!!

Everything sounds good! Be careful with the low carbs and remember that not all carbs are equal. If you want a link I can pm ya one!
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 09:33 PM   #67  
I AM healthy!

Martinforme:

I put in your age, weight, goal weight, and height and this is what it said:

Womens Nutrition Health Guide Calculator

Women's Nutrition Guide

Your results for the Women's Nutrition Guide Calorie Calculator

These results will help you to know how many calories you need to maintain your current weight, and the number of calories needed per day to achieve your goal weight in a healthy, steady manner.

You need 2562.3 calories per day to maintain your current weight without exercise.

You need 1970.9 calories per day to reach your goal weight slowly and maintain that weight without exercise.

If you reduce your current caloric intake to 2062.3 calories per day you will lose one pound per week without exercise.

If you increase your current caloric intake to 3062.3 calories per day, you will gain one pound per week.

Exercise and Calorie Needs

If you exercise for 30 minutes each day, you may increase your caloric intake to 2846.3 calories per day and still maintain your current weight.

If you exercise for 60 minutes each day, you may increase your caloric intake to 3201.4 calories per day to maintain your current weight.

If you exercise for 30 minutes each day, you will be able to reach your goal weight with 2184 calories per day.

If you exercise for 60 minutes each day, you will be able to reach your goal weight with 2450.4 calories per day.

Macronutrients

The United States Department of Agriculture suggests that approximately 50% of your calories come from carbohydrates, about 30% from fats, and approximately 20% from protein sources. 1 gram of protein has about 4 calories, 1 gram of fat has about 9 calories, and 1 gram of carbohydrate has about 4 calories.

You need 320.3 grams of carbohydrates, 84.6 grams of fat, and 128.1 grams of protein per day for 2562.3 calories to maintain your weight of 279 pounds.

You need 246.4 grams of carbohydrates, 65 grams of fat, and 98.5 grams of protein per day for 1970.9 calories to maintain your goal weight of 140 pounds.

Opinions vary greatly about the percentages of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins that should make up your diet. About has two great sources of information for Low Carbohydrate Diets and Low Fat Diets.

Please remember that these calorie counts are an average, you may need to adjust your calorie needs up or down slightly to get the results you want.
Old 10-30-2006, 09:40 PM   #68  
I AM healthy!

Quote:
You need 2562.3 calories per day to maintain your current weight without exercise.
Okay so that is what it takes for maintenance now for you. What I actually would do seeing these stats would be to first cut it to 200 cals a day.

That would give you a daily deficit of 562. 562 x 7 days a week would = 3934 less cals a week. (Every 3500 calories burnt, or not eaten - 1 pound) So just on that you would be losing a pound a week. The next thing I would do is start walking. At least 30 minutes a day if you are just getting started. 60 minutes a day if you are used to it.

Quote:
If you exercise for 60 minutes each day, you may increase your caloric intake to 3201.4 calories per day to maintain your current weight.
If you were doing 60 a day walking and you were only eating 2000 cals a day, that would give you a deficit of 1201 cals a day. 1201 x 7 = 8400 cals burnt/saved a week. That basically translates to you losing 2.4 pounds a week. That would be great!
Old 10-30-2006, 09:41 PM   #69  
I AM healthy!

Quote:
Today's plan:
B: 1cup Cheerios (no sweetners), 1/2 cup 2% milk
S: 2small Mandarin Oranges (no peel, EWWW!)
L: 1cup Chicken & Veggie Soup
S: 2 Large Boiled Eggs
D: 1cup Cheddar & Broccoli soup, spinach/tomatoe/grpepper/onion salad
S: 1cup FatFree Jell-O
You caould add some more fruit in there as well!
Old 10-30-2006, 09:51 PM   #70  
I AM healthy!

Okay so I am doing so!so. My walking is still going great! 60 minutes yesterday, 90 today. Yesterday I was so jonesin for some enchiladas! I put it in my fitday CUSTOM! I did wind up having two portions even though while I was eating I knew I would only need 1 to be satisfied. This is why I make them once a month! Cause I cant say no! I did make them with chicken breast though and mixed half mozarella with half cheddar. Cals wound up at 1841, fat % was 29% So actuallly not bad for a higher cal day. I was up .25 pounds this a.m. *sigh* I am not surprised after saturday though! I am just going to roll with it. Either way I am still down 10 pounds just in October!! I need to remember that and know I can lose another 10 in November. I know I can do it. If I deny myself that is when I really binge.

Well today started off bad with no fruit cause we ran out the door at 7:30! I hate when that happens! It seems like I have no self control on those days! I got home at 11:00 and had 1 serving of enchilada that was left over from last nite! When I think about it I am not surprised I was so hungry! We just had the time change so that was actiually 12:00 with no food yet!! I was still hungry and had 2 slices of wheat bread with mustard and 1 slice of cheese and some turkey and ham lunch meat. 2 big cups of coffee. I was still hungry! I had a serving of honey bunches of oats too! I was fine then but still wanted to binge! It was crazy! But this is how I get if I dont start out with my fruit! I knew I wouldnt be able to last til dinner time at 8:00(he is working the late shift tonite) so I told him on the phone I needed to eat at 5 or so and he understood. I had a cup of brocolli and carrots and 3 chicken legs with tom sauce on them and 1.5 cups of spanish rice. I feel really good now! I havent had chicken legs in ages or meat with any skin on it in at least two months! Nice lil treat. Anyhow my cals are at 1778, the fat % is at 31% so not too bad. I need to kick my butt for a few days and do the strict chicken veggie rice nites to balance this out!

Well see what happens.
Old 10-30-2006, 10:26 PM   #71  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

kay, well...since I last posted I've dropped 2 lbs....yippee. My exercise has gone straight to the hot place since I threw my back out 3 weeks ago. Its simply not the same yet. I'm seeing the chiropracor once a week. Had a Halloween gig ( I sing lead vocals in a cover band ) and my back was just aching sun and today ...he fixed it today though! I would marry that man if 1) we both wheren't ALREADY married and 2) he wheren't 100 years old. lol
I'm still reallly active as I've always been a busy bee type. I always doing something, I don't TV much. I do think I'm losing the toning I worked so hard for!!! I'll check my inches in the morning.
I weigh in on Mondays, I find that it keeps me honest over the weekend KNOWING I have to "check in" 1st thing Monday morning. I'm not into greasy foods, fast food/soda so thats not an issue with me..Its the BAKED GOODS!!! I love cookies and brownies and muffins! X-mas is gonna be killer for me as I love to bake. Oh chocolate is good too.
Mande~ Yeah, your running a lil low for now. Add to your snacks. Bummer about the scale! I say its a conspiracy! THEY LIE!!! j/k...In April after DS#2 birth I was at a whopping 262lbs. Which I expected...they weigh you alot in prenatal visits, to my point...The 1 st visit I got on the scalke for the 1st time in 6 years and was sweatin' bullets but MADE myself own up to it....242lbs later, I cryed ( as I was PG as well) then picked myself up, dusted off and vowed not to gain more than 30 lbs with my pregnancy. 40 weeks later, I weighed in at 270 and had a beautiful baby boy. Best thing I EVER did was own up to my true number. And I will NEVER avoid a scale again! Kutos to you for steppin' up!
Jasmine~ Haven't seen you in the 30's thread...CUZ YOUR TOO BUSY HERE!!! You are so generious with your time and knowledge...good Ju Ju to you! I keep Beef jerky in the car for those "I'm gonna die if I don't get something NOW" moments.
Anybody tryed the Mission carb balance tortillas?? If you are lacking fiber these things are PACKED! 24 grams in a LG tortilla. And they are very yummy. I hav em with turkey bacon, egg whites and salsa. MMMmmmm.
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 11:28 PM   #72  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Doing a late check in because I need to refocus tonight. I dont know what my problems is I've been so horrible with my eating today. and the chocolate...oh the chocolate! Dove dark chocolates...evil evil!! I almost feel sick I've had so many. And I way over did dinner. Its like I've got this bottomless pit thing going on, no control, and my goals havent even stopped me tonight. I REALLY need to pull myself together and remember why I'm doing this.

Mande...my sister in the chocolate! LOL!! How was your Monday? Better? Its funny with husbands, they get it but they dont get it, if that makes any sense. Mines never chastised me for eating anything as of yet, I think he's afraid of my reaction LOL! I deal with his esteem alot in my weightloss journey and have come to realize it has ALOT to do with why I'm still heavy. Its something I'm working very hard on changing. I hope today was a better day, a strong day for you!

Dollypie...you are doing GREAT! And you'll do great on vacation. Just remember those goals. You can enjoy just remember your moderation and portions. I think maintain is an excellent way to go into it! Have a great time!!

Stacey....sounds like you had a fantastic weekend, way to go on that run!! I've yet to be able to do that, I think I'll need some industrial strength bras if I ever do! LOL! Keep up the good work! You are a true inspiration!

Tisha...congrats on 17 lbs gone!!! That is so awesome!!! Keep up the great work!

Jasmine....16 is a GREAT goal!! I have every faith you'll reach it no problem! And that walking!!! OMG!! You are amazing!! Keep it up!

Stevi....Way to go!! 2 lbs gone!! That is great news! I've been considering seeing a chiropractor for my back. I think I've got severe sciatica it causes tremendous pain down the back of my leg. I've been suffereing with it for over a year, finally went to see a doctor about it and he told me nothing was wrong with me, accused me of being a pain med seeker. The good news is the more weight I lose the less pain I'm in. Hopefully that keeps going and I wont need to see anyone! Keep up the great work!! You are shrinking!!

Well, I feel a little better seeing how great you all are doing. I get energized seeing that darn scale move and days like today are not going to make that happen. I hope everyone is having a wonderful night!! "see" you in the morning!! Happy Halloween!

~melissa
Hun.e.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 08:24 AM   #73  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

I love this having to check in daily. I need a challenge that will keep me on track daily

1. I will Weigh in tomorrow.

2. I will be walking ....I'm going to make it to my November exercise goal

3. I do WW ...Starting NOW all points will go in the book or calculator to report to this thread YAY!!!!
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 11:09 AM   #74  
Losing To Live

Jasmine: Seriously. You are a DOLL! No expectations of myself, except that I stay on track, and stay strong. But the prospects still excite me! I managed to get my cal count just over 2000 today. Praise the peanut butter Gods! LOL! Also, added more fruit to my daily meal plan I want to add fruit to my breakfast, but right now I just like having the same thing over and over so I can just go, eat it, and not have to think to much about it. Then I sit down right after breakfast, and plan my day

Melissa: Monday was ALOT better. I work for my (soontobe)mother-in-law, and we're really close. In the afternoones we sit back, have a cigarette (I have plans for that, and will share a little bit later), and just chat. She knows her son even better than I do, and being able to vent to her, and have her help me lay it all out really helps. No cheating yesterday!! Happy Hallowe'en

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Breakfast
Cheerios w/ 2% milk

Snack
Apples (chopped) with cinnamon

Lunch
Chkn/Veggie Soup w/ toasted bread and a smidge of margarine

Snack
Grapes, grapes, grapes!

Dinner
Baked potato w/ a little sour cream
Cooked peas
Steak (no fatty parts)

Snack
Peanut butter toast

Water
1500 mL (3x my water bottle)

Exercise
The usual, house cleaning, laundry, walking to/from work. Gotta go over to the elementary school to help my niece get dressed up for their Halloween Costume Contest, etc. I'm going to try to take a long route to work so I can get in a full 30 minutes - 40 minutes of walking in total (there and back combined). I think I'm going to stay away from my step maching today. My knees are not happy

Cal Count

It's sooo hard to get all of those calories in!!! I'm not used to eating this much, or this often. I think there were 3 main causes to my weight gain. Bad food. Lack of spreading out to smaller portions. Lack of exercise (aka: laaazzzziness hehe).

I'll get used to it. I bought kiwis for tomorrow

Happy Hallowe'en everyone! I hope you have a good day!
Old 10-31-2006, 12:15 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 185/123/120

Good Day everyone... and Happy Halloween

Well today I did not run. I really felt it would be best for my back if
I took the day off. Yesterday all day my back was sore from my early
morning run. Rather be safe than sorry. I will be doing alot of walking
tonight as we will be taking the kids trick-or-treating. Now all I have to
do is manage to stay out of their goody bags. We will be going to my parents house which is literally right around the corner from our house.
My dad is going to make his homeade chili it is the best. Just have to keep it to one bowl... if possible.

Well here has been my food so far today.
B: 1ww tortilla with 1 egg fat free cheese and salsa.
S: N/A was not hungry for some reason.
L: 1/2 chicken salad on ww bread with a cup of white bean chowder.
S: Probably fruit of some sort?
D: 1 bowl of chili no cheese w/onions.

Hun.e.B- I am with ya I really love chocolate-this time of year is really really hard. Hang in there.

Jasmaine-Keep up the great work walking -I am with ya when you say you hate rushed days -I struggle with those too.

Martiniforme- Menu looks great-good choice staying away for the step machine your knees will thank ya!

Stevi-rocks- Congrats on the 2 pounds-Great work! As you can see from my breakfast this AM I too love the breakfast borritos-I usually use the WW tortillas I will have to try the carb balance ones next-thanks for the info.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
Lovestorun is offline   Reply With Quote