Old 06-24-2006, 09:09 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 257/241/140

Nirvanagurl I can so relate I have a root canal on friday. Have you tried blended salads yet? they are really good and unlike juiceing you retain the nutrians and fiber. for exmple an ornge a pint of blue berries a banana and 8 oz of spinich use a celery stick or carot to pack it into the blender it will be a little strange in color but oh so good.
G
gggbdomino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 01:55 PM   #107  

well it is sunday and weigh in Day so since last Sunday I've lost another 3.5 pounds I wiegh in on Wednesday so I've mantained since then. Thursday and Friday are the hardest days for me since they are my days off. and Saturday night is hard because Dh is at work but then I kick into gear the rest of the week. I'm doing really well with the Eat to live program I'm doing it seems to be working for me

I hope everyone had a good week

G
Old 06-25-2006, 04:26 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 190/171/140

Height: 5'3"

Well it's weigh in day and I'm up 1.3 pounds. . I think part of my problem is I haven't started any exercise program at all, except for my sedate job and some house work. I haven't been drinking the water I should either the past couple of day. Then, even though I'm beyone the TOM stage of life, I can tell I'm carrying fluid in my legs again. Didn't do that when I was drinking more. So.... back to the water and tonight I've got to start with some exercise. Hope everyone had better results than I!
munchkin's Grandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 08:18 PM   #109  

This is really getting boring, but for the 4th week in a row, I am 238! I know one of these days I am going to see a drop!

dustcatcher
dustcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:36 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 290/232/144

hi all sorry i did not check in over the weekend it is hard for me to find computer time on the weekendSaturday was good we took the daughter to the movies (it is nice to have a 16 year old and she still wants to do something's like go to movies with mom and dad) and saw Click (very good movie made you think) which is something different for Adam Sandler LOL . After the movie we went to lunch at Denny's I made a poor choice I had the Spicy Buffalo Chicken Melt [w/O French Fries/substitute/condiments] (880 cal/47 G fat/3 G fiber/70 G carbs) 21 pts and of course I had the French Fries: unsalted [5 oz] (423 cal/20 G fat/5 G fiber/57 G carbs) 9 (9.5) and of course I had the buttered popcorn at the movies Popcorn, 4 cups (220 cal/12 G fat/25 G carbs) 5.5 (points from dottie's ) but we had a real good time and sometimes that is more important then if the scale is up on Tuesday .
Sunday was a day of not doing much (again that does not happen often) it rained on and off all day long and it poured when I was cooking on the grill (of course ) I got socked LOL but boy was the grilled London broil good well worth getting wet for . I am in the area that has been getting all of the rain this weekend we have been lucky because we did not get the rain that they were calling for on Saturday but we got hit yesterday and at 9:30 last night the power went out unfortunately I live in a basement apartment and we have very few windows and the one in are bedroom has an air conditioner in it so there was no air moving with out power (UGH) it can get really hot .........the power came back on at 1:30 and DH has to get up at 4 to go to work so that does not leave much time for good sleep so that was my weekend how was everyone else's
memoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 02:07 PM   #111  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 198/190/135~5'3"

Okay I don't feel so bad now. I know that I am not perfect.

I did not have a great weekend. I gave into the stress of bible school and ate a bunch of cookies and junk over the weekend. I vow to do better today and I have. I do better when I am at work. It seems like it is really hard for me when I am off and at home. I have not really felt like exercising (neck problem). I was not eating much there for a while and it feels like I have been on a binge for a couple of days. I have reeled it in without any damage as of yet (whew!). I still feel horrible but I am happy.

I hope that all of you are doing great. I have to go grocery shopping today. I am going to get a lot of fresh salad greens. I am really craving some grilled chicken salad. I think that I will buy me some shrimp to grill too! Have a great day and I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Puney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 02:16 PM   #112  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

this last week I didnt eat so good meaning I didnt lose on the on weigh in day, but I didn't gain either. This week is a new week and I WILL lose this weekend!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 02:32 PM   #113  

Location: In the great state of Iowa long the Mississippi River

S/C/G: 285.0/285/180.0

Height: 5'10

Question Is it too late to join in the fun????

Hi! My name is Lori and I just started posting back on 3fat chicks. I know that I am about a good 2 weeks behind everyone, but can I join all of you? I know that i can be done 30lbs by Sept 30th and this would just be the kick in the butt I need to make sure that it is done. I will tell you a little about my slef. I am married. We will celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary on August 10. I have 3 daughters ages 7, 3, &1. my youngest daughter's birthday is Sept 27th so this challenge would be great since it is so close to her birthday party. I am currently following Weight Watchers flex plan.

Lori
SW 278
CW 269
GW 190... then go from there
mommapossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:26 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 237/212.6/140

I have been up and down so hopefully at my next WI I will finally get to move my ticker down. I better go to the gym!!
tanner'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:41 AM   #115  
Vegan

S/C/G: 255/Ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

I hit my 4th of July challenge weight over the weekend. As bad as I ate on Saturday I can hardly believe it! It must have been the walks I took friday, Saturday and Sunday.
kierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 06:40 AM   #116  

Hi everyone I have just a little time to catch up I just found out that I will have a job for the summer , and I will be starting today so I will miss my weight watchers meeting today so for this week keep me the same 225 and I will hope that I will make my meeting next week I will be going to a meeting with my daughter , on Thursday but I hate to switch for weighting in, in the morning to night but for the summer I just might have to! I went yesterday and got my hair cut this is the first time in over 1 year that I got mine cut last year I cut off a little over 12" so that it was just under my shoulder now this year I cut it to my shoulder it really takes some getting use to I have not had my hair this short in 18 years but I thought it was time for a change .
Old 06-27-2006, 09:14 AM   #117  

Good morning everyone.

Lori a birthday is great motivation.

It sounds like it's been a rough week I can relate I'm have one to I've gone up a pund since sunday and I don't like it since I weigh in tomorow. I'm relising my goal I want to be 208 by the 5th of July.

have a good day.

G
Old 06-27-2006, 09:52 AM   #118  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 198/190/135~5'3"

Just checking in... Hello everyone. I am dreaming of being 30 pounds lighter. I love to daydream about it. I sit at a desk most of the day, so it helps me to not think about food! It also really helps me stay focused on what I really want to accomplish and why. Good luck to all of you today!
Puney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 11:28 PM   #119  

S/C/G: 234/234/148

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone, just checking in. Weighed in at 192 today. I bought The Fat Smash Diet and I'm doing the first phase which is detox. It' s for nine days. It's really not to bad except for no coffee. I don't drink it alot but I do like a cup or two a day but after these nine days I can have it. Trying real hard to be positive, my biggest weakness is cookies.
rprbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:00 AM   #120  

Just a quick drive by

Wednesday's wish list
today is very easy i wish the rain would go away life here is very wet we are having a lot of flooding there is a couple places were it looks like the Gondolas in Italy LOL luckily for me we are not getting water into my apartment YET i am watching the local news now and it is all this road is closed this town is evacuated and so on and so forth just a major mess.
My summer job is going OK other then i am driving for some local camps (3) and these poor kids came in on Saturday and have been wet since they have arrived and poor kids look like ducks walking around in rubber boots and dripping i am driving the kids for horseback riding lessons you can not ride a horse very well in the rain when you do not know what you are doing . so i was canceled yesterday early i would not be surprised if i do not have any work today ......
Rain Rain go away come back another day

also i did not get to my weight watchers meeting yesterday had to work #soapbox# i will be going to my daughters meeting Thursday night I do not know if i will weight in because going to a night meeting i know that i will be up but if i am working during the day for the summer i will have to switch to a night meeting so i will have to weight in at night so