Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 06:50 PM   #241  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

RAINBOW . . .

THERE YOU ARE . . . WE MISS YOU!!!

GREAT JOB MAINTAINING . . . HMMMMM UP 1.2, DID YOU EAT THE REST OF MY JELLY BEANS LOLOLOLOLOL (I know you missed it, (probably a good thing) but I ate 1/2 a bag of jelly beans about 10 days ago and just finished poopin' 'em all out the other day . . .

WE'RE ALL MISSING YOU . . . JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE MAINTAINING DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO RUN STEALTH . . .

Last edited by MadamButterfly; 04-29-2011 at 06:52 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:55 PM   #242  
One man would not fall...

S/C/G: 400/223/190

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
hey squad....been awol...busy with selling stuff from our move...up 1.2 pounds but hanging in there or trying too....thanks to everyone for the well wishes!!! whew....if you all lived here i'd beg you to all come to the garage sale!! haha hugss....hang tough everyone!!
sarge...heart ya and miss ya....
peanut, resolute, madam, coco, pokey, dreamer, cheshire....love u guys!!
all the newbies....welcome!!

ok back to selling!!
hugsssssss
PVT RAiN MiLES!!
Hello Rainbow, i missed you, if i could i would give you a real hug, life can be so cruel, i speak from my heart, never had much to be joyous about but i'll be damned to if i let negativety steal what's left of my soul.

I've had a horrible run the last few years, through it all i stayed true to the one thing no one could take from me, my drive and determination to hang onto something that was of my own making and manifested by my sheer will to fight.

Stay strong and know there are people that care.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:11 PM   #243  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Madam, I workout to DVD's. The first workout was one I've had for a while but never tried ~ Tom Holland's Total Body 1 {I might point out this is the same guy that does the Surpreme 90 DVD's. I keep thinking I should buy this set because its such a good deal but I already have P90x.} The second was one I really like ~ Cathe Friedrich's Push/Pull. http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/CATH...PULL-p/632.htm.

Dreamer, do you put the Tupperwere in the oven or move to a different container? Because I think if I tried that the container would melt all over my new oven!

Last edited by patchworkpenguin; 04-29-2011 at 08:11 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:24 PM   #244  

S/C/G: 175/147/145

Height: 5' 3"

Default Rebounder & Kettlebell

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamButterfly View Post
GOOD AFTERNOON TROOPS, I'M BACK FROM MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER . . .

Bike ride wasn't as long as I would have liked, but if the wind dies down I may do it again in about an hour or so (I have a headlight now, so it won't matter if it gets dark

MissTiff: You're always welcome as long as you plan to work hard and melt your BUTT-ER . . . SARGE is away until Sunday but believe me SARGE has eyes EVERYWHERE and will know if you're slackin' or eatin' jelly beans Just make your pledge every week and then make it happen!!!

Penguin: WTG on 2 Rounds today !! do you listen to an i-pod or MP3 player when you do your weights??? It might make the time go faster . . .

Pokey: Fish is always quick and easy, squish a lemon (the juice) on top of the fish, mince some garlic, a bit of melted butter, parsley flakes, Salt & Pepper and cook it @ 350-375 for about 20-30 min, then whip up a salad, green beans or squash . . . and go for it!!

Jojoyoyo: Kettlebells, I haven't tried these yet . . . What's a "rebounder" ????

Kendrab: Congrats on meeting your pledge already and only 5 pounds from normal BMI . . . ooooooooooooooooh, so jealous!! Have fun shopping!! I hope you're feeling better!!

Reso: So glad you didn't have bad dreams. I am sooooo on the same page as you with the endorphins. If I don't do enough exercise I am a CRABBY PATTY!!! Oh not pretty!!! You've been going strong since the surgery, maybe just turn it down a notch or two . . .

Dreamer: 30 DS WILL MAKE YOU SWEAT . . . and you work your A@@ off, but the thing I like is you're in and out in 25 min!! Especially if I'm in a time crunch

Chickadee: Weather is MUCH better today . . . I think it only made it to 65, but that is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than the 40's. The sun was out til about 2:00 or 3:00 and the wind picked up . . . but I enjoyed it SOOO much!!! Have fun at the wedding . . .

Cheshire: Back in the day, I used to get leg cramps almost every night . . . I've started eating a banana (1/2 if it's a big one) and I haven't had a leg cramp since Oct (that's when I started getting my fat BUTT-ER back in shape) . . . just a thought and I usually just count 100 calories . . .

Koshi: A whole room with exercise equipment . . . WOOHOO . . . Do you like the rower . . . I think I may try to find a used one on Craig's list . . . I like the rower!!

Peanut: Are flying stealth today???? Over 120g protein . . . how do you do that???

SARGE JAYTEE: Going stealth for a few days, <sigh> I wanna go . . . <sniffle> LOLOLOLOLOLOL I want a one-on-one, face-to-face combat/throwdown challenge . . . (then I'll REALLY know what SARGE looks like)

OK, since the bike ride wasn't as long as I would have liked I will be doing a Round 3, maybe Zumba or 30 DS & of course crunches

OK TROOPS, LAST CHANCE WORKOUTS TOMORROW . . .
TURN UP THE HEAT AND MELT YOUR BUTT-ER!!!!
The Rebounder is a mini trampoline. I've had great success with a 45 min. workout. But I stopped doing it for quite a few years. -Hard to go back, but it is safer on account of minimum impact. I have a very fun tape that I made in the mid-eighties. It has been committed to CD...Fun! The minutes go by fast! Gets my heart rate right up there!
The Kettle bell is a weight that looks somewhat like a bowling ball with a handle on top. I have had to start out with under 10 pounds, because I wasn't sure of my back. It seems to be working fine. I am trying to work up to 20 min. Kettle bell swinging is supposed to be helpful in building up the muscles in the back and the glutes plus minimizing the waist. Yikes! I have become a weakling! But that can change! Thanks for asking.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:53 PM   #245  
Living the Life

Just popping in before bed.

I did have a banana just a 1/2 hour ago, so hopefully that helps with the random leg cramps at night.

Yay Rainbow is around...good luck with the selling! Buy it all people!!

Penguin-Oh, I have a Cathe Friedrich DVD, it's her Core workout. She is a good one, I like her stuff.

Have a good night all.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:53 AM   #246  
Maintaining Mommy

S/C/G: 280/128/<135

Posting from my cell phone just to say GOOD LUCK TOMORROW CHESHIRE!!! You're going to do such an awesome job!!! Can't wait to hear how the race goes
Old 04-30-2011, 01:53 AM   #247  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

rainbow!!!! Was wondering where you went...come back to us.

Patch- You can find Tupperware that is freezer/oven safe, or you can stick it into a casserole dish or pan.

Soooo tired. ready for bed -.- LOL just thought id check in before bed Have a butt-er blasting morning tomorrow !!
Old 04-30-2011, 05:41 AM   #248  
Living the Life

Good Morning Everyone!

(Ha, take that Sarge and any other early birds....if you are up at 4:30 am....you need to go back to sleep)

Happy Weekend!! Make your weekend plans and stick too them. Lots of exercising time!

Thanks Chickadee for the well wishes! And everyone who has cheered me on with my runs through the last month or however long we've been together!

I just finished my oatmeal. I'm off to put some moleskin on my toes that are prone to blisters, get dress then we are gone! Fun. Oh, and no leg cramps this night--the banana did it work!

I'll be back later with a report. Have a fun Saturday and burn some butt-er!!
Old 04-30-2011, 08:51 AM   #249  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

LAST CHANCE WORKOUTS TODAY!!!!

MAKE SARGE PROUD, BURN YOUR BUTT-ER . . .

Cheshire: OH, I forgot to tell you GOOD LUCK!!, I'm sure you'll do fine . . . glad the banana worked. Like I said I eat one everyday . . . it also fills me, especially if I put a bit of peanut butter on it.

EVERYONE HAVE AN ON PLAN, BUSTIN' THE BUTT-ER BATTLE DAY!!

Last edited by MadamButterfly; 04-30-2011 at 08:52 AM.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:28 AM   #250  
One man would not fall...

S/C/G: 400/223/190

Height: 5' 10"

Good morning ladies.

Cheshire : Is your big run today ? Typical man i'm not good with dates at all... If so best of luck to you, i know you will do fine.

Yesterday after i came home my knees were paining me, so i forced myself to drop the exercise i had planned, well that and the scale has refused to move again this week, i know i've averaged 4500 - 5000 cals a day in burn and only been consumming 2500 - 3000 per day, i've maintained a sizeable deficit for some time but i haven't seen the results that i expect, something is amiss, usually i just drive ever harder to punch through plateaus but i really don't have much left to do other than starve myself. ( don't/can't/won't do that )

So i've decided to back off a bit and hope i can relinquish some stress and heal up a bit, need to concentrate more clearly now, not so much brute force, i need some finesse i think, will drop my exercise down, one walk, more relaxed today, plus eat as cleanly as possible while keeping intake around my BMR, and to top it off i'm going to force myself to get at least 7 hours sleep every night instead of the 5 or 6 i usually end up with.

Last night was good i had 8 hours sleep, i also treated myself and ate what i would guess to be all my calories for the first time in what feels like literally years, body feels a little better, going to take more than 1 night to recoup though, just have to be smarter and not stronger for a while.

Bleh, just rambling, my typical sound board style, hope everyone else is having better results, not looking forward to weigh in, i should be down but it's just fighting me tooth and nail right now, looks like i'm spinning my wheels so to speak, lots of wasted energy.

Last edited by Resolute; 04-30-2011 at 10:32 AM.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:41 AM   #251  
Don't Give Up!

S/C/G: 262/137.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Unhappy

I weighed in today because it's the end of the month and I like to take my measurements then too. I have GAINED + 3 LBS this week! I have been doing better with my exercise. But terrible with my food. I started reading the beck diet book to see if that can help me get a hold of my overeating due to STRESS. Our house we were going to buy fell thru. Plus my Aunt has cancer and isn't doing well. I need to stop stress eating. Any Ideas?
I'm going to the gym today to do weights and cardio.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:12 PM   #252  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

We havn't seen the tote board in a while so lets look!

Pledges week 4/24 - 5/1

Sarge = 2
Pokey = 1
VickieL= 3
DCap = 2
MadamB = .5
Resolute = 4
Peanutt = .5 (Sarge pledged for Peanutt)
Cheshire = 2
Chickadee = 2
Dreamer = 2
Sizzlin = 2
bnhtla = 2
linalin = 1
Deanna = 3
Kneed = 2
Koshi = 2
lucyf= 3
Pintaminto=1

Yoyo = Maintain & and another 1/2" off waist

Newbie Prvts.
Penguin = 1
Kendrab = 2.5 (AND LOST 3.8 SINCE LAST SUNDAY!!!!)
Tschaff = 2 and start C25K program!
Phillygirl = .5 AND 5 DAYS OF EXERCISE GUARANTEED
K3K = 1.5
fatarnp =1.5
pinta = .5

TOTAL PLATOON GOAL THIS WEEK: 44.5 lbs.

LAST CHANCE WORKOUTS TODAY!!!!!

Chesire - GOOD LUCK!!!

reso - I forgot the date of her run to LOL. I defo think its jsut your body saying heyy.....time to slow down, REESSTT! Hopefully it will show on the scale next week!

Vickie - I am sooo sorry! I would just say drink water and exercise when you want to eat, thats what I do!

Just waking up here, thinking I might have an egg or some oatmeal for breakfast, not sure yet. Hmmmmm. LOL Hope everyone has a butt-er blasting day!!! Weigh ins are tomorrow!!! over and out.
Old 04-30-2011, 01:22 PM   #253  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

THIS IS NOT WHAT I MEANT

WHEN I SAID "BURN YOUR BUTT-ER!!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Funny-Demotivational-Posters.-Part-5_17-550x440[1].jpg (28.2 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by MadamButterfly; 04-30-2011 at 02:05 PM.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:09 PM   #254  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

lol thats cute madamb!
Old 04-30-2011, 03:10 PM   #255  

S/C/G: 215/144/125

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone! I hope you're all having a great start to the weekend!

Reso- I have always found that sleep helps me soo much! I never get as much as I want to, but when I do- it makes all difference!

Cheshire- good luck! I'm sure you'll do (or did... kind of late to the board today) great!!

Today was a good day Went out to yard sales with my mom today and hit the jackpot with clothes! I have clothes that fit now, some that will fit soon, and ultimate *goal* clothes. All of them are name brand, hardly worn, and really cute! I only paid... $.25/item!!!!!! While yard saling, my mom and I walked instead of driving to each sale (community yard sales) like we usually do. I estimate at least 3-4 miles of walking today. When I came home, I tried on the clothes and made 3 piles (now, soon, later) and it gave me so much motivation to work out. Did my 30 day shred, some dance central, and then played tag with my son! Along with the clothes, I also got a brand new in the box "fancy" scale- it does the whole weight, body fat %, BMI, water something a rather, etc. I'm pretty excited about my scale lol

I'm hoping to finally get w1day3 in of my c25k today. I fell behind. Day 1 was LAST Saturday. boo!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Time for me to bust out some math homework and enjoy the rest of the day!
Closed Thread