Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 06:31 AM   #226  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Height: 5'6"

HEYA all mia a few days, and today not feeling to great, but hey ho its another 4 days weekend so cant complain

30ds is awsome i did the full 30days once i think then bits intermittently, but i know what you mean, you dont think you will ever get to the next level but its true what she says it gets so much easier each day, except that burn in your thighs, that jsut gets worse.

So hubby digging out the spare room at the mo so i can set up my rower, treadmill and weight bench woop woop.

not looking forward to weigh in, no idea how that will turn out.

Awsome pics Kendra and Reso its awsome when you put them together and see the difference your effort has made, looking in the mirror doesnt show it, cause you adjust to the difference each day, but pics like that....fabulous, big PAT on the back for you guys

enjoy your fridays
Old 04-29-2011, 06:47 AM   #227  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

First post, first post...buwahhahahaha!

Drill Sargent Kitty
Old 04-29-2011, 07:28 AM   #228  
Living the Life

Oh Sarge, how could you beat me!! I guess if I didn't hit the snooze 5 times, LOL.

Hummff...I guess you can be first today...being the Sarge and all....

Morning Troops! It's Big Pay Day Friday!! Whooo. (well at least for me...hopefully for you too!)

I have a busy day planned. Work of course. Then I'm speeding up out of work to go and pick up our numbers for the race tomorrow. I won tickets off the radio for the movies, so picking those up. Eating dinner with the husband, then I'm off to help with a night race here in town.
Whew.

Very light exercise day for me. Lots of stretching though. I have woken up to charlie horses in my calves for two nights now. Lack of potassium? I've had this problem before.

Reso-Hope the dreams were better to you this night!

Chickadee-Whoooo on hitting 50!! You are awesome.

Okay, I'm off!

I'll get you next time Sarge. You cannot beat me tomorrow. MWAHAHAHA.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:52 AM   #229  
One man would not fall...

S/C/G: 400/223/190

Height: 5' 10"

Good morning, i know i should lay off on exercise, it seems i get depressed if i don't though, it's strange, almost like i'm addicted to the endorphins now.

No bad dreams tonight, no dreams that i can recall at all.

Thats a busy day Cheshire.

Might see if i can lay off a bit today, maybe i can just cut back instead of going cold turkey. Have a good day everyone.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:06 AM   #230  

S/C/G: 215/144/125

Height: 5'5"

Morning everyone

Yesterday was kind of rough for me. Woke up feeling kind of icky but still went for a 6 mile bike ride then came home and did 30 day shred. The second I was done- I ran to the bathroom and got sick. I spent the rest of the day laying low on the couch. But...

I hit my goal for the week for weight loss! Woo!

I am officially 5 pounds away from a normal bmi- that's really weird to me considering I started as obese. Really really weird feeling lol.

I'll go through the posts when I'm not on my iPod. Anyone know if there's a mobile version of 3fc?

Time to get ready to go shopping for some cute clothes. I don't think I've ever been so excited to shop in my life.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:42 AM   #231  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Took yesterday as an exercise rest day. I was exhausted all day then by bedtime felt wide awake again. I bought one of those ocean wave {white noise} machines and tried it last night. I found myself laying in bed trying to analyze the sounds to see where they looped the recording. Hmmm. This might be part of why I can't fall asleep, LOL.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:44 AM   #232  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

OH MY . . . I typed up my post and did something and now it's floating out there in cyberspace . . . UGH!

OK, now this is gonna be short . . . sorry I need to get some errands done and don't have time to re-write everything . . .

Round 1: Week 2 of C25K, done . . . Monday: week 3 , Billy's Boot Camp video (the first 35 min)

Round 2: Will be a bike ride (temps close to 70 today) maybe 20 miles????

Round 3: We'll see ??????

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT BUTT-ER MELTIN' DAY!!!!
Old 04-29-2011, 11:57 AM   #233  

S/C/G: 175/147/145

Height: 5' 3"

Default Sarge Pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTee View Post
You want a pic of Sarge...here you go:

Now GET TO WORK!

OMG! I knew it! You are a celebrity!
Thanks for the picture. I don't think I could find a better one.* Still swinging the kettle bell and doing my 1 hour walk or rebounder... J

*Although Darth Vader did cross my mind.

Last edited by jojotheyoyo; 04-29-2011 at 11:58 AM. Reason: punctuation
Old 04-29-2011, 02:37 PM   #234  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Just checking in, have to head to the store to get some grocery's. Hoping everyone is having a butter blasting day!
Old 04-29-2011, 02:51 PM   #235  
Writer. Often pantsless.

How are we doing with Sarge gone??? Still melting BUTT-er?????

I watched the royal wedding (shameface...but geeze, did Kate Middleton look stunning) so I went back to bed and am just now getting moving and motivated.

I'm looking for recipes of something I can put together this afternoon and then just stick in the oven when my husband and I get hungry this evening instead of being tempted by fast food. We have a tendency to cave to fast food on Friday nights...just that end of the week laziness, I suppose. Not this week!!!

I'll also be getting in a run and a swim this afternoon.

Keep moving, everyone! Let's make Sarge proud!

Last edited by pokeycactus; 04-29-2011 at 02:55 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:59 PM   #236  

S/C/G: 233/signature/150

Height: 5'4"

I have been reading through this thread and would like to join in, if it's ok.

I will post my weigh in tomorrow and my pledge for next week.

Looks like fun.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:05 PM   #237  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

I did two seperate workouts today. I do this in summer so I don't get too hot. First a 40min cardio/weights circuit {which was really boring} then two hours later a 45min weights workout DVD. Also, I get a much better calorie burn in the second workout. 200 vs 501 {gotta count that extra 1!}

Its supposed to rain the whole weekend, so we plan on getting stuff done around the house. Usually this turns into "hey, this is boring...let's watch a movie and do this later!" Guess what happens later~ more movies.

Tiff, glad to have you join us! This is my first week also.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:39 PM   #238  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

GOOD AFTERNOON TROOPS, I'M BACK FROM MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER . . .

Bike ride wasn't as long as I would have liked, but if the wind dies down I may do it again in about an hour or so (I have a headlight now, so it won't matter if it gets dark

MissTiff: You're always welcome as long as you plan to work hard and melt your BUTT-ER . . . SARGE is away until Sunday but believe me SARGE has eyes EVERYWHERE and will know if you're slackin' or eatin' jelly beans Just make your pledge every week and then make it happen!!!

Penguin: WTG on 2 Rounds today !! do you listen to an i-pod or MP3 player when you do your weights??? It might make the time go faster . . .

Pokey: Fish is always quick and easy, squish a lemon (the juice) on top of the fish, mince some garlic, a bit of melted butter, parsley flakes, Salt & Pepper and cook it @ 350-375 for about 20-30 min, then whip up a salad, green beans or squash . . . and go for it!!

Jojoyoyo: Kettlebells, I haven't tried these yet . . . What's a "rebounder" ????

Kendrab: Congrats on meeting your pledge already and only 5 pounds from normal BMI . . . ooooooooooooooooh, so jealous!! Have fun shopping!! I hope you're feeling better!!

Reso: So glad you didn't have bad dreams. I am sooooo on the same page as you with the endorphins. If I don't do enough exercise I am a CRABBY PATTY!!! Oh not pretty!!! You've been going strong since the surgery, maybe just turn it down a notch or two . . .

Dreamer: 30 DS WILL MAKE YOU SWEAT . . . and you work your A@@ off, but the thing I like is you're in and out in 25 min!! Especially if I'm in a time crunch

Chickadee: Weather is MUCH better today . . . I think it only made it to 65, but that is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than the 40's. The sun was out til about 2:00 or 3:00 and the wind picked up . . . but I enjoyed it SOOO much!!! Have fun at the wedding . . .

Cheshire: Back in the day, I used to get leg cramps almost every night . . . I've started eating a banana (1/2 if it's a big one) and I haven't had a leg cramp since Oct (that's when I started getting my fat BUTT-ER back in shape) . . . just a thought and I usually just count 100 calories . . .

Koshi: A whole room with exercise equipment . . . WOOHOO . . . Do you like the rower . . . I think I may try to find a used one on Craig's list . . . I like the rower!!

Peanut: Are flying stealth today???? Over 120g protein . . . how do you do that???

SARGE JAYTEE: Going stealth for a few days, <sigh> I wanna go . . . <sniffle> LOLOLOLOLOLOL I want a one-on-one, face-to-face combat/throwdown challenge . . . (then I'll REALLY know what SARGE looks like)

OK, since the bike ride wasn't as long as I would have liked I will be doing a Round 3, maybe Zumba or 30 DS & of course crunches

OK TROOPS, LAST CHANCE WORKOUTS TOMORROW . . .
TURN UP THE HEAT AND MELT YOUR BUTT-ER!!!!
Old 04-29-2011, 06:17 PM   #239  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

hey squad....been awol...busy with selling stuff from our move...up 1.2 pounds but hanging in there or trying too....thanks to everyone for the well wishes!!! whew....if you all lived here i'd beg you to all come to the garage sale!! haha hugss....hang tough everyone!!
sarge...heart ya and miss ya....
peanut, resolute, madam, coco, pokey, dreamer, cheshire....love u guys!!
all the newbies....welcome!!

ok back to selling!!
hugsssssss
PVT RAiN MiLES!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 04-29-2011 at 06:18 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:17 PM   #240  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Pokey, one thing I really like and do, I put a bunch of veggies and some cooked pasta and cooked meat in tupperwear and freeze it then I just pull it out and stick it in the oven with some alfredo sauce on top for about 20-30 mins, sometimes i put shredded cheese on top. That seems to work great. Ive put two things of it in the oven now for dinner, if you mix it when chill it in the fridge, it also becomes a great pasta salad for summer.
Closed Thread