Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 05:33 PM   #136  
At it again

Quote:
WOW...I have the feeling some of you are going to arrive at "Plymouth Plantation" really fast!
Well, I've had an excellent warm-up: the "50 Miles in October" challenge. So far, I've moved (walked, jogged, biked) 85.5 miles this month. When I think that back in August I was barely getting off my couch, I'm pretty proud.

So, not to put any pressure on you guys, but I'm motivated and plan to be at the plantation with drink in hand, ready to greet you all when you arrive

Come and get me!!!

[whisper] Man, I hope I didn't just jinx myself![/whisper]
Old 10-30-2008, 05:42 PM   #137  
Intuitive Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmc9142 View Post
So, not to put any pressure on you guys, but I'm motivated and plan to be at the plantation with drink in hand, ready to greet you all when you arrive

Come and get me!!!
I racing my way to the stuffing! And I might even grab the pumpkin pie and bolt!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:10 PM   #138  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Blue - you are NOT ALLOWED TO EAT ALL THE PUMPKIN PIE!!!

Oh - and just so you all know - you're going to have some MAJOR work to do to get their first!!! I've been OVER my goal every week this month for exercise - and I'm going to KEEP GOING! See you'll when you get there!

Mel - yes the weeks in this challenge start on Friday and end on Thursday. Please PM me your "miles" every week ON THURSDAY Start TOMORROW! I know that there are several "friday weighers" that will be sending me their weights tomorrow!!! Let's ROCK IT GIRLS!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!! IT'S ONLY 4 WEEKS!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:11 PM   #139  

S/C/G: 252/223/160

Height: 5'7"

Smile

Hi everyone

Wow!!! This is really exciting!

Mel: I love the mini challenge! At first I was like: What? They expect us to go there? DUH!!!

Blueyedlvrgirl: Your dog is adorable!!!! I love dogs as you can tell by my rottie avatar.

Eny: Way to go!! Girls Kicking Butt!! I am proud of you too for not sitting on the sidelines!

I am eager to get to that party. I am packed and ready to go. I love the sweet potatoes w/marshmallows. Since I am now a healthy eating pilgrim, I will be eating the sweet potatoes plain.

rmc9142: I'll be pouring you that drink. What would you like it to be?

I am getting up at 5 AM tomorrow to start my traveling. Anyone care to join me?
Old 10-30-2008, 06:51 PM   #140  

S/C/G: 230/217/150

Height: 5'7

Is the thread closed?

SW: 218
GW: 160
Old 10-30-2008, 07:12 PM   #141  
:)

WOW THIS IS A REALLY LONG THREAD.

So how about I got in a whole 40 MINUTES of exercise today!

I'm pretty happy about that. I'm getting Firehouse Subs for dinner tonight - been so busy with school and what not.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:39 PM   #142  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Hattie - Didn't I tell you? All the food at the festival is magical.....all the flavor and goodness but absolutely no calories or fat or carbs!!!! It is really a miracle...LOL!

Sorry....I think I told someone wrong that sign ups where done....

I get my days mixed up sometimes....I will be sure to double check next time before I say that....whoops
Old 10-30-2008, 08:16 PM   #143  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Melissa: When you are ready for c25k again, let me know. I will do the days with you! I found once i got up to the fourth week or so my legs killed for like the first couple minutes.. then the painjust disapeared.. it was weird. Like.. my legs just burned and then stopped after i got over the proverbial hump! me no know. hehe

Im liking these yoga classes i've been taking.. they make me feel good. They really do destress me. my just doing basic yoga now.. after another week or so I think i will move up. we will see

oh yeah.. and I am craving my moms homemade stuffing and anyone's pumpkin pie right now.. thanks guys! haha
Old 10-30-2008, 08:23 PM   #144  
Intuitive Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenziesmomma View Post
Hattie - Didn't I tell you? All the food at the festival is magical.....all the flavor and goodness but absolutely no calories or fat or carbs!!!! It is really a miracle...LOL!
Perfect! Then I'm grabbing 2 pumpkin pies!

Great job Stephi!
Old 10-30-2008, 08:29 PM   #145  
Abe's Mom

S/C/G: 196/142.8/125

Height: 5'4"

wow-- i was on here reading through these posts like around noon and now its like 8 in the evening and since then there are like almost two whole pages-- way to go everyone ---looks like there are a lot of us here--

blue serenity-- i just bought that exact trampoline from walmart too-- did you do the workout with the dvd yet??? -- i just skimmed through it and havent done the workout yet--- what did you think of it ?--since i'm already doing so much with my workouts i decided to just leave it aside until i'm up to an extra workout or when i get an off day on my workouts
Old 10-30-2008, 09:01 PM   #146  
:)

Thanks blue!

My dog is driving me insane. He never stops barking! :sad:

OHYEAH. Does anyone else love Wii boxing?
Old 10-30-2008, 09:08 PM   #147  

Eny--I am SO SO proud of you, girl! I don't know that I could do that, though I lived through your post really wishing I could. I am always the one sitting in the corner watching so I really relate to you. Maybe your confidence will rub off on me. You have to report about every game so I can hear how it changes your confidence level and all that emotional crud Go Princesses!

BlueEyed--Your little doggie is so cute!

OMG I totally caught up with the thread and it only took me all day I am less busy tomorrow, thankfully. Going to plan my exercise now that i know the challenge.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:11 PM   #148  
Intuitive Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess2323 View Post
blue serenity-- i just bought that exact trampoline from walmart too-- did you do the workout with the dvd yet??? -- i just skimmed through it and havent done the workout yet--- what did you think of it ?--since i'm already doing so much with my workouts i decided to just leave it aside until i'm up to an extra workout or when i get an off day on my workouts
Unfortunately my DVD was warped so I had to request a new one. While I wait for the new one I'm just bouncing and twisting and marching and jogging and for the upper body I'm doing some 1 pound weights up and down or whatever just to get moving. I like the trampoline a lot. It's fun! My knees are NOT used to that kind of a workout so that is going to take some getting used to. I hope the DVD is a little less intense than what I did last night! Whew!

Enjoy yours!
Old 10-30-2008, 10:53 PM   #149  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Eny wow your flag football game sounds like it was a blast!!!! I agree with Blue Serenity keep us informed on your other games coming up!!

Blueeyed you have such a cute puppy and he looks so small. Enjoy him
Don't have any pets myself well unless you want to call the few stray teenage kitten/cats, mommy had them in our garage upstairs this summer and the kittens have grown and hung around I think because they get fed really good, I know all the kids hanging out working on the race car over the summer were feeding them and I also think my youngest(17) feeds them daily as well.

Steph Wii boxing is a workout in itself as well

So Hattie waht kind of drink do you want if someone beats you there first? Me well I really like the Rainbow Paradise drinks we had in Cancun last winter, umm they were really good making my mouth water just thinking about them

Well leaving in the morning for a weekend getaway and shoot I didn't log on for one and day and there was like 3 pages so not logging on for 3 days, I am going to have alot of catching up to do but the weekend getaway is going to be all worth it...

Well sorry is I missed anyone but just want to tell everyone to Have a Super Great Weekend!!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 11:18 PM   #150  

S/C/G: 230/179/150

I will be racing everyone to the party! I have just finished 9 days straight of exercise--if I added it all up, I would have 600 miles already!

I am excited to start this challenge! Bring it on!

to everyone--just wanted to pop in before my shower and dinner but had to read like 4 pages first!
Closed Thread