Old 03-30-2008, 08:54 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Lynn

Shari - hold on honey - your time is coming! And remember - if you like the weather to change constantly, and there to be snow in April - you can always come crash in my spare room for awhile

Water isn't so much a problem for me.. it's the exercise and eating... I do good generally, but yesterday I was SO tired. And then I binged after dinner and feel like crap today because of it! I drank WAY too much pop yesterday - which of course I'm trying to weed out. I didn't work out - and I ate like crap.. so back to day one for me! *sigh*
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 09:06 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Wow I wish I had peeped at this thread earlier -- I've been waiting for a non-scale challenge!
Good timing, too, as I've fallen off the wagon this weekend (which I'm fine with, considering I knew it would happen) and need a little kick in the bum to get back to good behavior.
my non-scale goals
-- jog 3 miles, 2x/week, get to 4 miles by Apr 10.
-- get a bikini wax so I can start swimming!
-- keep on the WW eating plan...
OK! Here we go! I'm excited to "meet" all of you!
S

Last edited by shrinkinglizzy; 03-30-2008 at 09:07 AM.
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 03:15 PM   #78  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Eny ~ Thanks for the invite sweetie but SNOW in April?! No thanks! I had a horrible day yesterday too so new start for the both of us!

Lizzie!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 05:24 PM   #79  

Shari - Can we start again tomorrow? Today is completely F*ed up too! I'm finding focus.. I can feel it. I've been asking myself for the last 10 minutes if I really WANT to do this.. and now I'm trying to find things to keep me motivated and disciplined. I know I can do it.. I want to - but am I willing to make the sacrifices and put in the work right now to do it? I want to say yes - but all evidence points to a different direction. I'm going to start reading the IE book tonight - and hopefully get some insight and inspiration.

Sorry all - even the neighborhood cheerleader has a hard time.
Old 03-30-2008, 08:03 PM   #80  
Getting Back Down to Size

S/C/G: 206/202.2/150

Height: 5'7"

Lynn
Lizzy

Shari I know how younger siblings can be. I have a younger sister but luckily I don't live with her. How did the job interview go?

Likenoother- I talked with him and he says that he forgets that I am trying to get the weight down. He means well.

Babygal - He did bring me a 2 liter diet coke this morning and he agreed to bring me a sweet treat once a week.

The two glasses of water before bed was a bust! I need a reminder to drink the water. . . maybe I will place a sign on the refrigerator.

Enygirl - I can cheer for you!

Last edited by missjanel; 03-30-2008 at 08:05 PM.
missjanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:32 PM   #81  
Babygal

S/C/G: 238/225/135

Height: 5'3

Default Gentle ~Gentle~I am taking gentle steps

Everybody on the East Coast Cheer for Enygirl
West Coast give it up
North of the equator make some noise

Southerngals show Enygirl som of that luv Eny we got your back girl. There is nothing too hard for you, you can do what you set your mind to do. You might have to do it over and over again until you get it like you want it but you can do it. Plus you have people like me that need to see you succeed. It motivates and strengthens me. Please sacriface and walk (lead) us in the right direction.
From me to you:

Missj glad to hear that you have an understanding man he might be a lil forgetful but we can work with that.

JasonLea that damn TOM messing wit ya got cha all on edge bout to hurt yo bro

You go head LIZZY I aint running no where.

Lynn your doing wonders one step at a time.
About the salad dressing - are you looking for low-fat or low-carb?
I don't know! I do know that I am very fat and addicted to carbs. So addressing either would be helpful I am sure.

My day started off a little ruff. I tried on three suits that didn't fit. They were all size 18. I never in my life want to wear a 20 again. I ended up finding a knit two piece (dress and jacket) that fit and was very forgiving. I felt overwhelmed and hopeless for a little bit. My sister reminded me that once before I was on medication for my asthma and it blew me up. I know I eat more than I should and I was overweight before I started back to taking this medication but the truth of the matter is my size went up to a 20 before when I was taking this medication. The stupid thing about it all is that my asthma is due to excessive fat according to test results, so my doctor said. So the plan remains the same but now I am going to do a little more exercise with the goal being not just to stretch but to also increase my heart rate.
I am going to drink some water and get ready for a wonderfully successful week. Oops I see the doctor tomorrow. Well, my success will not be measured by the scale but by motivation. That being said I done well this week.

Ladies thank each and every one of you for being here and listening, caring and sharing.
Babygal:

Last edited by Babygal; 03-30-2008 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Need to add dust
Babygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:36 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by missjanel View Post
Lynn
Lizzy

I need a reminder to drink the water. . . maybe I will place a sign on the refrigerator.
Hi Miss Jane,

Thank you for the welcome.

Do you think setting the alarm on your cell phone would help for the water? The alarms are pretty easy to set and turn on/off.

Lynn
ladyinweighting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:45 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Today's accomplishments -

Drank between 50 and 60 oz of water.

Didn't really eat after dinner bc I never actually ate dinner. Therefore, this one doesn't really count as a

Lynn
ladyinweighting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 05:17 AM   #84  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

yall!

Eny ~ Take a break! We'll be YOUR cheerleaders for once!

MissJ ~ I have to go later on this morning to talk with the manager.

BG ~ TOM was definitely messing with me but I won't blame it for the brother thing. My lil bro being a brat was the problem.

Lynn ~ WTG on your water!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 08:04 AM   #85  

baby gal - thanks for getting everyone riled for me. I'm just in a funk and all I want it potato chips and a river of chocolate. I'm wondering if TOM is thinking of coming early... I'm not due until the 7th - but you never know.

Shari - - you know I wouldn't even be this far if it wasn't for your constant positive words.
I wrote down all of my goals last night. I've decided that, while I do want to be a a healthy weight range - really I want to be in single digit sized clothing... so I'm going to focus on losing inches rahter then pounds... Of course it doesn't change anything really - i still need to eat good things for my body - and exercise like a mad woman - but maybe changing the focus will help me get to it! I know that I've dropped almost 2 sizes since I started on 3FC - so dropping 3 more shouldn't be all that hard!!!
Old 03-31-2008, 12:20 PM   #86  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Enygirl--You know I am definitely for you!

Today is my 7th binge free day. I feel like I am always ordering from Amazon but anyways I will order my computer games--my reward--probably on Friday. Nothing fancy just card games and maybe scrabble or wheel of fortune.

Goals for this challenge
Scale--I've been back on it
Exercise--Led Water Exercise this morning
Book--Read like a paragraph
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 12:37 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

i'm going to pretend that the last 5 days didn't happen at all. TOM kills me every time - and if i'm stressed on top of that all bets are off. I think the "forbidden chocolate" ice cream I got at friendly's before work yesterday was honestly what i needed.

anyway - i'm back - revitalized (i hope!) and tomorrow is april 1... a new month and only 22 days till earth day.
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 12:49 PM   #88  

I'm eating good today - haven't binged at all.. still feeling funky - and not NEARLY as Hot as Marky-Mark!

Not doing good on the water today though - I still have time to get it in.. I just don't want to! I'm sick of the lack of flavor.. the blahness... ugh.

I'm in a bad mood today girls - i'm sorry for that! I'm in a rut - and i'm not sure why - other then I'm disappointed in myself that I'm not where I think i should be. My original Ultimate Goal date is December 21, 2008. If I get to it and lose about #1.8 a week I can still hit it!

WHERE DOES THE ENERGY AND DESIRE HAVE TO COME FROM??? AAAHHHH!!!
Old 03-31-2008, 07:12 PM   #89  
Just keep moving ...

S/C/G: 241/238/140

Height: Just short enough (aka 5'4")

Eny - I think gentle footprints may extend to letting it be ok to be in a bad mood sometimes. December is wayyyyy too far off to be focusing on it just now, give it a little space and remember to be good to yourself!

I have been reevaluating my earth day goal - I really wanted to start getting up earlier and getting an am exercise in, but you know what? I'm not a morning person and I never have been. And I've been feeling lousy about how little progress I've been making on this goal, so I think that I just want to focus on increasing activity, whatever time of day. If it happens in the am, great, if it doesnt, thats great too! That and increase H2O, I have fallen off the water truck lately, so to speak!

all!

Last edited by Amarie2pt0; 03-31-2008 at 07:12 PM.
Amarie2pt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 08:44 PM   #90  
Getting Back Down to Size

S/C/G: 206/202.2/150

Height: 5'7"

Hey Lynn -WOW! You are doing great on the water intake! I will try the cell phone alarm. Hope I don't hit that snooze button too much.

Challenge update: I am still taking stairs, watching what I eat and realizing just before I get full (it helps if I am not watching tv), and water intake is not where I want it.

Overall since March 25, I have lost 2.8 lbs.

I am aiming to lose 7 more lbs by Earth Day but if I can keep up the stairs, and water intake, I will be ok.

Here's a hug for everyone who needs one

Janel
missjanel is offline   Reply With Quote