Body Image and Issues after Weight Loss Including discussions about excess skin and reconstructive surgery

Old 12-29-2008, 03:29 AM   #76  
MasterHarper

Height: 5'5"

Well I have now gone down from a size 34F a couple of months ago to a 34D or 34DD depending on time of day, time of month and style of bra.

It's great - I can buy bras that make my boobs look small and and cute and perky - I have never had small boobs so this is a huge thing. OK so 34DD isn't exactly tiny but compared to 42F which is what I was immediately post baby, it's small. In fact my boobs now are the smallest they have ever been and I ain't complaining. I wouldn't want to go down to bee-stings, but 34D is nice. I just wish I had the skin tone to go with them.
Robsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:00 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 394/See Wt Tracker!/180

Height: 5"10

I have a comment for all the wonderful ladies here from a mans perspective..and given it is just this one man, but these are my thoughts and experiences. I had an ex-wife who had smaller breasts and they were 2 (whole cup sizes different), she was very unhappy. I however found her to be beautiful and I never noticed the size difference and even if I had I wouldn't have sweatted something so minor, I thought she was beautiful. her being sad about it led to her having breast augmentation surgery to both correct the lopsidedness and to enlarge her from a "a" on on side and a "b'" on the other to a large "c" or small "d" and both be an even size. She was very happy... I however found her much more attractive before the surgery, though it didn't matter, it was really all something in her mind that bothered her and I understand. I guess my point is I loved her for who she was and how she was...not what she could be... and part of what makes us all special and unique is that we are different, I am here losing weight but I dam sure don't want to be a "ken" doll...and I don't think that most women would like to be pressed into a form that society tells them is "perfect"...to be a barbie doll...or whatever... Long story short is that the things that make you different make you special as well and someone will love you for who you are not who you "should" look like.

Much happiness and best "self-confidence" to all "including me..lol"

- Elliott
BldBlue1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:44 PM   #78  
Mentally ready

S/C/G: 314/266/165

Height: 5'8

Thanks for those kind words Elliott, I'll definitely keep them in mind.
Beautiful Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:37 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 290/196/170

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Melanie View Post
LOL, that's a good way to put it, tennis balls in a sweat sock.
AAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!! I was just talking with my mom about this the other day. I have lost about 97lbs and I was complaining to her about how I was not particularly loving the way my breasts were looking...I could not give her a good description but that is it. Thanks for the laugh!
tatumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:36 AM   #80  
Better,Faster,Stronger

S/C/G: 275/ticker/175

Height: 5'9

When I lost 50 lbs last go around,I went down a cup size and it wasnt cute...soo,I let my Hub know that it will prolly be scary by the time I get to goal so Im gonna have to go out and purchase some new girls,lol
Keldug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 02:47 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 231/165/140

Height: 5'5"

I think it's different for everyone. I've lost 50 lbs and my boobs have not shrank at all. They did the same thing you're did too, I was very small before my weight gain and after I had gained weight they went from very small to normal... And 50 lbs later, they're still there! I'm praying that they stay!
Extasee58865 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:22 PM   #82  
is baaaad to the bone!

S/C/G: 145!

Height: 5'8"

after 80lbs of loss, i lost my boobs last....they are about the only thing that is driving me nuts post loss and i'm seriously thinking about getting them done...not for anyone but myself....something i never would have considered before, but they just aren't perky....they hang...and i don't love them anymore..
SunshineRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:38 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 167/148/130

Height: 5'4

Most inches ive lost are from my boobs
well i think
Jassica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:44 PM   #84  
No failure!!!

S/C/G: 265/240/175

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrsusMaritimus View Post
Wow, I hope my boobs get smaller, saggy or not. I'm so tired of my DDs. They're always in the way.
I am also ready to get rid of my DD's and that fat under my armpit...you know the side boob. I hate it!!!!
nursemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:46 PM   #85  
No failure!!!

So I have had a child and am trying to lose weight. I am doing exercises to try to keep the pectoralis muscles tight, I was wondering when they do a breast lift how they do it, where the incision is, do you have to have implants, etc. I am not a huge fan of surgery and anesthesia and as a peds nurse I know nothing about it, but have often wondered how...I know how they make'em bigger I know how they make'em smaller, but how do they put them back in place?
Old 03-02-2009, 01:49 PM   #86  
No failure!!!

Default boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatoramanda View Post
after 80lbs of loss, i lost my boobs last....they are about the only thing that is driving me nuts post loss and i'm seriously thinking about getting them done...not for anyone but myself....something i never would have considered before, but they just aren't perky....they hang...and i don't love them anymore..
I too am not happy with how my breasts look and I am afraid that as I start losing they will only get worse. I used to love my boobs, and now I don't. I have also thought about surgery, but do not know that much about how they do the procedure.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:51 PM   #87  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Mine went from 44DD to 36 C-LONGSsssssssssssssssss
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:56 PM   #88  
aka Sarah

S/C/G: 289/193/159

Height: 5'7"

My husband says my boobs have actually gotten a little bigger since I began to lose weight--the left especially he says is not so much smaller than the right now. I can't say I really notice a difference myself, but he's probably more of an expert here :P

If they have gotten bigger, I'd attribute it to my much better diet leading to better hormone balance.
WarMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 02:09 PM   #89  
No failure!!!

Default body image

I know I don't only worry about my boobs, but my belly also. I don't want to have loose skin, and feel like a could make a drum. eeeewwwww I want to feel good in my birthday suit again.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:20 PM   #90  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Well, ladies guess what? I used to be a DD but sadly deflated to a B.

NO LONGER--I am now back to at least a full C if not a D!

LOL--I am now the proud owner of a set of FALSIES! They even have a nipple for a "realistic" effect!

Just don't anyone hug me or my gig is UP!
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote