Old 09-10-2006, 09:37 AM   #1  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Default Week of ~~Sept 10~~

Good morning everyone!

Wow, I missed a whole week. Girlie has decided to sleep in her bassinette from 4-8 hours per night now. BUT, she then needs to nurse all day. Typing one handed takes me so long I just haven't done it. If I disappear, I'm likely being held hostage on the couch by an almost three month old !

Hello to everyone!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 10:47 AM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

Yeha, I thyink the PMS is subsiding a bit, so the hag should be here any day now.

Karen, we need new pics! Glad to hear little miss is sleeping long!

Melody AM - I think I read somewhere that today is your bday!

I'll go try and catch up now...Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:32 PM   #3  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Mornin'!!
I was completly out of commission yesterday. OMG, HAnGoVer from ****!!! Went to practice Fri then out with a bunch of old friends from work. They haven't seen me since January. Thank goodness for my wonderful DH taking care of Logan while my drunk arse slept it off. I just can't play with the big dogs anymore. I was getting alot of complaints that I didn't go out with anyone anymore. I was like well duh!! I have a new baby and I was focusing on my diet. Now, being friends with so many musicians, I have committed to this show or that gig for the next two months...lovely. Hopefully I can get DH to attend, he loves his alone time with Logan but Gma needs hers as well.
Diet is in the toilet!! Too much beer and too many carbs. Tomorrow is a new day! TOM is almost outta here. Bleeding nearly to death yest. Sorry if TMI. Going shopping today. Have to return Logans High chair and get a different one. Its just too snug, like babie's have no shoulders. He's also completely out grown almost all of his 6 month clothes. We are gonna pick up a 9-12 month wardrobe.
Zack's the one who should be cross-eyed!!!

Was it Molly that had 2 year old questions? Zack is super stubborn...Ridiculously so. When he really started testing me he spent the good part of a month in his room on time out until he accepted I was the boss. It was a pain!!! But for that little bit of intense effort he was a relatively obedient child.
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 05:56 PM   #4  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

stevi you poor girl.

Happy to report a 1 lb loss this week, and i'll be back on the treadmill later today.

i forgot it was sunday and a new week started.................DUH
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 06:33 PM   #5  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Yep Stevi, It was I. I think his problem is he's bored. He wants to be outside ALL the time. We're doing more walks and that seems to be helping.

Holy, congrats on the loss! WTG!

To everyone else, make it a great OP week!!

For me I was down .6 during PMS so I'm doin' good. I never have a loss the week before TOM. It's a good sign! OK I'm out for another walk! Bye!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 07:05 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

Height: 5'5"

Oh Stevi Sorry to hear it! I had 2 margs Fri night when some neighbors came by and I was amazed I stopped there. I didnt want to blow the stinking lb I finally lost! Glad the DH was a big help!

I started SBD as much as possible and it is going ok. Only prob is constipation. I have that trouble whenever my intake goes down... WW, SBD, whatever. Ugh! I push water and veggies but I still had to run out to the drugstore yest. Uhhh... not fun. Well see the scale tomorrow. I have a good feeling!

Had a great weekend with DH and DD. Dh had been gone 2 nites so it was pleasant having him home Fri pm. Hung out, did some projects around house, and visited my mom. Not bad weekend...

Happy Mon to everyone tomorrow and dont let them get cha down!

Jess
squishy1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 08:31 PM   #7  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Hello all....Still staying the same..Oh well--maybe the ole body wants to remain here for awhile....5 more days and I am taking K to Disney for 12 days!!!! Can't wait...No step kids --no work---etc etc The only drawback is Mom in law is flying in (on her broom I think ) on Thursday but I will be gone 13 days of the 2 weeks she is visitng!!Later
Hi all
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 09:44 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 7"

Sorry I have been MIA, This weekend I was going to do a project that was only supposed to take 1/2 day on Sat. (Have ya ever read the book, "If you give a mouse a cookie. . ."?) yea, I just finished up about 8:30 tonight. I really needed more closet space, so I went out and bought one of those closet systems, then realized that I needed to paint - the whole room! I ended up sleeping on the couch on Sat. night.

No new to report on weight wise, still have to get a new scale.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:06 PM   #9  
LBH

Lisa, I do that sometimes, well, the thinking about it part! then I realize I'd never be able to do the whole thing myself and forget about it! Take pics, I'd like to see how it turned out!

RR, Just you, DH and K? How fun! Have a great time! Are you staying in Disney?

Jess, Good for you stopping at 2 drinks! Such willpower!

Molly, Congrats on the .6! Hey, it's something...especially while PMSing!

Holy, Congrats on the pound!

Stevi, OK, who's not regular, me or you?? We've been on the same schedule the past 2 months...now the hag is leaving you and heading this way sometime soon? And no, I'm not PG!! Think I'm on CD30 tomorrow...so I'm guessing by Tuesday she'll be flying in on her broomstick...not to be confused with RR's MIL!

Here's to a better week!
Old 09-10-2006, 11:31 PM   #10  

Height: 5'6"

Hello everyone!! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I was supposed to have last night to myself, Jordan was with my nephew for the night, the little ones were with their Dad, but as I was settling down to relax the little ones called asking if they could come home early. Sigh, so much for a night of relaxation alone, lol. Today I took the little ones to see How To Eat Fried Worms before going to pick up Jordan. It was a cute movie and they enjoyed it. Tomorrow Noah and I are off to meet his Kindergarten teacher and Tuesday he has his first day of Kindergarten, I hope he enjoys it.

Karen, sorry the little one is wanting to nurse all day, but I'm glad that she is sleeping well at night, that's always nice when you start to get sleep again at night!!

Lauren, PMS is here for me as well, the cramps are killing me, I think AF should arrive any day now...I wish I could go through early menopause.

Stevi, sorry for the hangover, but glad that DH helped and it sounds like you had fun!

Holy, WTG on the pound lost!!

Molly, wtg on losing .6 during PMS, that's great! And I'm glad that getting outside is helping with the little one.

Squishy, wtg on sticking with 2 Margarita's, I had one Light Mike's Hard Lemonade when I was settling down to relax for the evening, I was only planning on having one, but the kids calling definately made it only one, lol. Hope the SBD goes well, sorry about the constipation, hopefully it will subside as your body gets used to the diet.

RR, have a great time at Disney!! The kids and I went in May, it was a lot of fun, I want to take them again in a couple years when Noah is not so scared of the bigger rides, lol. Are the stepkids disappointed that they aren't getting to go? Enjoy your time alone with dh and K!

Lisa, bet the new room looks great, I am planning on getting some projects like that done after Noah is finally in school as well...cleaning out closets, fixing up Emma and Noah's rooms, including paint, organizing things. It always takes such a long time but it always feels so good once it's done!!

Talk to ya all soon!!!
MelodyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 04:59 AM   #11  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good Morning all!!!
Melody--Well...SD#1 thinks us going to Disney alone "sucks" but then again she didnt want to go and miss homecomming with the boyfriend..She had 3 vacations with DH this year already..The other doesnt and won't even realize we are not here (Down's),

Lauren--AF/MIL same thing right????
WE are staying in the Animal kingdom hotel thingee in the park...Someone told me it stinks at times but who cares..It is for K to enjoy...We(K and I) are going back with my brother(and family) in April..This trip was great cuz the meals(3/day) were free the month of Sept..plus the Imagination Movers will be there performing 4 concerts daily at MGM..Have U seen them yet on Playhouse DIsney???? THey get 1 minute videos between shows...

Take care...Hello all!!
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 08:42 AM   #12  

Height: 5'8"

Hi there! Sorry I was MIA all last week, it has been a little hectic here getting back into our school routine, but I think we've got it down pretty well now.

Karen~I remember those days of having a little one attached...literally! My boys always nursed like that just before a growth spurt, trying to get more milk to come in. Hope she will be easing up on you soon! Cherish these times though, I miss it now!

Stevi~sounds like you had a good time, sometimes the Hangover is worth it.

Holy~Congrats on the loss!!

Mama~down during PMS, that is always good, I bet you will have a nice loss to report when TOM is over! Congrats!

RR~Have a great time at Disney!!

Lisa~that is how I spent part of my weekend too. Got my room reorganized and managed to organize the kids room...bookshelves, dressers and all!

Melody~my kids want to see how to eat fried worms too, but I am afraid that I would be completely grossed out by it.....How was it?

Squishy~WTG on only 2 Margarita's! We had some friends over last weekend and I had 2 Strawberry daq I would have had more but thankfully one of my friends took a liking to them and I shared.

Lauren~gotta ask...what is CD30?? I am sure it will be one of those things that should have been obvious once I know it.

I have been busy coaching my youngest's Soccer team, it has been so much fun watching the kids learn new skills! They did excellent at the game saturday, even though we were down by 1 when we had to call it because of downpour. I need to remind the parents that the majority of the players on our team are 1st graders, we only have 1 2nd grader and many of the other teams are stacked with more 2nd graders. So...the fact that we can keep up speaks volumes.

My oldest's coach is so impressed with him, she told me she had to pull him off the field because he was scoring so much that it was upsetting the other team players. Unfortunately I do not get to see him play that much because both my boys teams play at the same time. I got to see some on Sat because they played a little longer in the rain than my team's parents wanted us to. I think that one saturday I will leave my DH in charge and go watch my oldest play.

Well hope everyone has a wonderful day. I am going to check out the 9/11 rememberance ceremony on TV this AM.
Take care,
Darcy
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 08:52 AM   #13  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

Hi all!! not much 2 report here. another week has begun. I hope it will be a good one... I sooo need a good week. I've got 5 more days to weigh in, and i hope to lose 2.5 lbs.....we'll see!

Stevi: The boys are adorable, looks like they love each other So sweet.

Mel LOL, How many points are in fried worms?

Wow Darcy, I just realized you only have 20lbs left to goal. THats Awsome!!

I just can't believe that my 11lb weight loss has become 7.2 lb. I am so tired of losing the same 10lbs over and over. I really thought I had broke through that. Oh, well, this time only a week has past before I came to my scences. I'm really gonna have to keep my head down if I wanna reach my goal by New Years!!. (IN my head, I have an alternent goal of 145) 145 is the weight I was before DH and I started weight training (In pre baby life) When I reach 145, Ill decide if I want to push on the 135. ( I was 125 in high school, Might even want to go that far )

Last edited by wannaBsize7; 09-11-2006 at 09:12 AM.
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 08:55 AM   #14  
LBH

Hi All,

Darcy, CD30=cycle day 30! Probably TMI...sorry. Talk about soccer mom! Wow, hope things settle down for you soon!

RR, YES! I've seen them. When I first saw them I was soo excited. I told DH, Hey, that's the guys that Vicki knows down in LA!! I think I like them. So it's just you and K alone, not even DH?! Wow, have fun!

Mel, sorry you missed some alone time. Glad the kids had fun though.

I have my lunch all packed today...baked potato and salad. Breakfast is a Dannon smoothie, coffee and a bagel w. cream cheese....I was hungry!
Old 09-11-2006, 09:31 AM   #15  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

ooooooooh i got up at 5 am and walked. i can't believe I did....i was in bed pretty late. I'm proud of myself....the alarm went off, and I hit the snooze, then realized i needed to get up and get on the treadmill in order for the weight to come off.

my butt's still bruised. teach me to do something useful like unplug my fan huh????

Hope you're all doing well...i'm off to make breakfast
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote