View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 11:54 AM   #4
Nita

Hi Mooz and Ladies,

You have done an outstanding job setting up our "New" home. Your graphics are most motivating! I also like what you have posted in regards to getting off this extra weight. I haven't gotten into Susan Powter's book too far, but already I see she is calling a "spade" a "spade." The weightloss industry is out there to take our money with no guarantees it will work! That is why she is saying "Stop the Insanity." I really like her attitude--the first thing she tells you to do is to take off all your clothes and look into a full-length mirror and then you try and accept your body as it is right now. There is no "perfect" Barbie out there, unless she is always starving!

Okay -- let's come up with some challenges for this first week! Mine is to exercise at least 30 to 45 min. each day, even if it's only walking. I am going to the gym before I visit my DH--they have come up with a lottery to entice the seniors to come in during the month of June. Each time you go there you receive a scratch ticket and you may win something! I am all for getting rewarded!

1-Day, Catlover, HalGal and anyone else--do you want to issue a challenge?

Hope your day is a "super" one!

Anita

HUGS, NITA
IF IT IS TO BE, IT IS UP TO ME!
Nita is offline   Reply With Quote