Thread: 300+.....Bios
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004, 10:33 PM   #3
Terri in MO

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Default Its about time

DATE - October 15, 2004 (Okay, I'm a little slow.)

USER NAME - Determined to Succeed

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - Because I am determined to get to be physically fit even if it kills me.

REAL NAME - Teresa, Terri, Terri Ann, T, T-bong,

AGE - 44

BIRTHDATE - July 2, 1960

WHERE YOU LIVE - Missouri

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Ronnie, Ronald when I'm angry

ANNIVERSARY - October 17, 1998

KIDS - DH has two grown son's

PETS - Bear doggie, one spoiled rotten rottie; Ginger and Tanyah - my "girls" aka horses

OCCUPATION - direct report of a major CFO at an insurance company. Somewhere along my life I decided it would be a really good idea to study to earn an MBA, work hard to get promoted and "succeed" and now I'm a Director of Finance. What the crap was I thinking? Cleaning horse stalls would be more fun.

STARTING WEIGHT - 280 sometime after being married

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - South Beach/Weight Watchers

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Pilates but that's not a fat burner. Step aerobics, bicycling, spinning, Tae Bo, the Firm. Gee, if I like them why don't I do them more?

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Ice cream, comfort foods

FAV.BOOK(S) - I love Anna Karenina. The Bible. Books off the Oprah Book club list. Janet Evanovich. Too many to remember.

FAV. MOVIE(S) - The Big Chill. Now my minds gone blank and can't think of any.

FAV. SONG(S) - Imagine by Mercy Me. Aerosmith. John Mellankamp. Garth Brooks. George Straight. .

FAV. QUOTE - The basic belief that God doesn't give us more than we can handle. No matter how much we think we can't bear it; we can and it will make us stronger.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - Hmm, you probably know more than you want to know already.

My journey to fitness Working on my bucket list...
Terri in MO is offline   Reply With Quote