Old 03-04-2018, 02:04 PM   #211  

S/C/G: 385/339/140

Height: 5ft 7

DATE -3/4/2018

USER NAME -TracyB73

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -my first name, maiden name from when I joined, am now married, and the year I was born

REAL NAME -Tracy

AGE - 45

BIRTHDATE -3/2/73

WHERE YOU LIVE -California

SIGNIFICANT OTHER -Patrick

ANNIVERSARY -June 8th

KIDS -0

PETS -2 cats and a dog

OCCUPATION -Housewife

STARTING WEIGHT -385

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING -I am not following a plan, I really reduced my sodium, sugar and processed foods and going out to eat a lot, I cook at home and make my own spices such as taco seasoning, and home made mac and cheese. I work out maybe five to ten mins a week, I used to do every day, I work out with DDP Yoga and ride the stationary bike, so far I am down 39 pounds, I think 40.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -None really but I do love to swim and I do yoga once in a while.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -Ice cream

FAV.BOOK(S) -True crime

FAV. MOVIE(S) -Practical Magic

FAV. SONG(S) -Stevie Nicks, Pat Benetar, Cher, Stevie Wonder, Toto, Journey, Nightwish,

FAV. QUOTE - “My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." - Aunt Frances”

― Alice Hoffman, Practical Magic

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - Wiccan/witch housewife, who blogs and is working on writing True Crime books if ya'll want to read it here is my blog, warning, I do talking about dealing with depression, panic attacks, anxiety, and agoraphobia, and witchcraft and wicca, https://moonbeamsandbutterflies.blogspot.com/
TracyB73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 07:54 AM   #212  

S/C/G: 300

Height: 5'1"

Default Bio

DATE - 10/05/2018

USER NAME -DawnaRose

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - My name

REAL NAME - Dawna Graziani

AGE - 46

BIRTHDATE - 01/21/1972

WHERE YOU LIVE - Binghamton, NY area (Johnson City)

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Francesco. Amazing man, father and support.

ANNIVERSARY - Dec 25, 2008

KIDS - Matteo (20), Medb (17)

PETS - Chihuahuas Lollipop and Bella, Guinea pigs- Pippin, Piper, Salem, Birdie, Tuvoc, Tybalt, Pumpkin, Patch, Mabon, Cookie, Snickers and Spooky. Cat-Luna.

OCCUPATION - Currently full time student OA AAS

STARTING WEIGHT - 300

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Atkins 72 offset by 800 cal diet short term with DR care

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Walking animals, Richard Simmons.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Pizza, chips, pasta

FAV.BOOK(S) - Stephen King, European history, just about anything Wicca and Pagan, Edgar Allen Poe and Lovecraft.

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Rocky Horror Picture Show, anything Tim Burton

FAV. SONG(S) - ColdPlay and Train, JT Morgan

FAV. QUOTE - "No new horror can be more terrible then the daily torture of the commonplace" HP Lovecraft

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - Wicca Practitioner/Pagan. Love this time of year and doing more activities with my family for Halloween. Goal is to be healthy again, add some years for my family and pets. Hopeful and planning for a vow renewal on hubbie's birthday 2 years from now, have the honeymoon we never had and be able to enjoy an active time together on the trip with weight loss goal.

Last edited by DawnaRose; 10-05-2018 at 07:59 AM.
DawnaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 02:22 PM   #213  

S/C/G: 372

Height: 5' 6"

Default Bio

DATE - February 4th 2019

USER NAME - LoserLolly4Life

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -
Loser = “Loser” of weight.
Lolly = Nickname
4Life = If I want to having a Life much longer I must learn healthier eating & exercise habbits or I'm going to die far to young.

REAL NAME - Eleanor aka Elly aka LollyB

AGE - 35

BIRTHDATE - March 8th

WHERE YOU LIVE - Denver, Colorado

KIDS - 2 boys, 18 & 16

PETS - My Best Friend Shadow a tiny senior rescue poodle.

OCCUPATION -
Entertainment / performance photographer (Dance, theater, live music, etc.)
Fine Artist (Mixed medium painter & Digital photo manipulator / image designer)

STARTING WEIGHT - 372

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - I have no idea yet. I'm jumping in & will plan as I learn & go.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Dancing! I'm not the greatest. But that never stops me. I love shaking it!! But it would be incredible to do so with out struggling to breathe with in min's.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Fast Food. & All those processed sugars I have been living poorly off of for far to long.

FAV.BOOK(S) - Usually last one I read. . .
I love memoirs of under dogs overcoming great challenges or beating the odds.

FAV. MOVIE(S) -
•Across the Universe
•August Rush

FAV. SONG(S) - Its always changing depending on my mood & current obsession. But I can always turn on my favorite artists/bands & jam out!
•Gomez
•Gregory Alan Isakov
•Paul Simon
•The Beatles
•Snow Patrol

FAV. QUOTE -
“Life Isn't About Waiting For the Storm To Pass It’s About Learning To Dance In the Rain.” Vivian Greene

“Life is creation – self and circumstances, the raw material.” Dorothy Richardson

“Loss Well” Chris Gethard

“Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.” Oscar Wilde

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I'm unapologetically me. I'm not ashamed of my past. I'm stubborn. It's both a fault & gift. Depending how I harness it. When I set my mind to something I achieve it. I'm a recovering heroin addict. 8 years achieved oneday at a time 2,977days in a row. I plan on approaching my weight loss like my recovery. One day at a time. It's about the progress not the perfection. Im willing to learn. Work hard. But also not beat myself up over bad days. I live life with so much passion & love for the world around me. Its now time for me to be equally in love & passionate about my physical health.
Oh and I LOVE DOGS!!!
LoserLolly4Life is offline   Reply With Quote