Thread: 300+.....Bios
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2004, 07:32 PM   #2
thinthinker
Michigan Old-Timer

DATE - January 8, 2004

USER NAME - ThinThinker

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - "skinny *****" was taken??? I don't know. Who's asking these questions anyway? I probably chose it because about all I can do is Think Thin.

AGE - 50 on Monday

BIRTHDATE - January 12th

WHERE YOU LIVE - Michigan

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - "honey"

ANNIVERSARY - June 26, 1976 Yes, it was a long time ago.

KIDS - 2 sons; 24 and 22. Otherwise known as: #1 Son and "the baby"

PETS - 1 cat: Max; otherwise known as Maximillion, Maxi-Moose (because he weighs 17 pounds), or Mad Max (because he's a goofy kitty)

OCCUPATION - for money: Public Relations and Customer Service Consultant, for fun: Moderator for this great group of ladies

STARTING WEIGHT - More than I want to admit.

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Weight Watchers, when I follow one. Planning to do better this year.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Favorite??? You must be kidding. I did join Curves last year and liked it when I went. I hope to do that better this year too.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - With WW I've learned that nothing is a "no-no" food, but one that really triggers me to eat more and more of it is CHOCOLATE.

FAV.BOOK(S) - anything Janet Evanovich. I really like the Sarah Stromeyer Bubbles series of mysteries.

FAV. MOVIE(S) - anything with Patrick Swayze. The Goodbye Girl with Marsha Mason and Richard Dreyfus, American President with Michael Douglas

FAV. SONG(S) - The River by Garth Brooks

FAV. QUOTE - there are so many, but one of them would be: "If you do the things you've always done, you'll get what you've always got."

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - Those who know me will say that I am very opinionated. Even if you don't know me well, you will figure that one out pretty quick. If you don't want the answer to a question, don't ask me it because I will tell you. I am also very emotional. I am a fierce advocate for children, not just my own. I have been accused of being too "logical". I have been an elected official (school board/4 year term). I have owned my own business since 1980. When I love, I love with all my heart. I don't think I have it in me to hate. What you see is what you get. If you like me, fine. If you don't, you don't. I'm not into trying to impress people.

Last edited by thinthinker : 01-08-2004 at 07:40 PM.
thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote