View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 08:16 AM   #13
le506

S/C/G: 173/ticker/135

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiipa View Post
Good Morning All. Hope everyone will have a wonderful hump day.
For me, I will need to get my attitude in the right place . I am going with the will power I currently have but I am feeling so guilty about the money I'm spending on this.
I am at a crossroad and need to decide if going with alternatives isn't gonna throw me off completely. Decisions, decisions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducksmy View Post
I too stuggle with the cost descions....BUT I know that I am spending way less than I would if I were making regular lunches or eating out! YOU ARE WORTH IT! The rising cost of health care because of being overweight and easy foods make this affordable! You got this!
The way I tell myself is its about $100 a week/ $400 a month. figure out how many months you " plan" on being on it. If there were a surgery/lipo or whatever that would make you lose weight that cost that much, would you pay for it? --I'm planning on 3 months and heck yea I'd do lipo to get the weight off if it cost $1200. BUT THEN think of the pride in yourself knowing YOU did it. you made the decisions, you didn't take the "easy" way out, YOU earned it