Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 08:54 AM   #16  
Cindy

S/C/G: 216/184/160

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tle1103 View Post
Good morning! Today makes day 3 for me! I am doing well and hope that everyone else is. This evening I will have another scan of my calf where the tumor was. Please say prayers that I will get a "no evidence of disease" (NED) results. I will also have to have another scan of my lungs on March 3rd.
You will be in my thoughts today....good luck!
Old 02-22-2012, 09:06 AM   #17  
itsallhis

S/C/G: 211/179.1/150

Height: 5'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsmashfat View Post
TLE - fingers crossed that your scan is clear. You are doing what is healthy and your body should follow along.

Just now thinking back over all the diets I've been on, I have NEVER lost 6 LBs in one week! Even on Atkins, South Beach, with their promises. I have a new best friend - IP!
AWESOME! WAY TO GO!
Old 02-22-2012, 09:18 AM   #18  
Cindy

S/C/G: 216/184/160

Height: 5' 6"

Good Morning;
Sounds like everyone is off to a good start on the protocol. I am so enjoying what I am learning from this group, lots of knowledge and expertise. So glad I found it. Thanks Everyone!
Old 02-22-2012, 09:40 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 183/181/145

Height: 5'5

Good Morning everyone. I am pleased this morning, I was able to fit in a pair of jeans that in past months my belly would fall out of them (LOL) Today I put them on just to see if they would fit better.
OH YEA
I put them on with a little room to move!!! I am really pleased with that.

WI#1 -4.2, WI#2 -3.0

for every 5lbs lost
Old 02-22-2012, 09:41 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 213/168/130

Quote:
Good morning! Today makes day 3 for me! I am doing well and hope that everyone else is. This evening I will have another scan of my calf where the tumor was. Please say prayers that I will get a "no evidence of disease" (NED) results. I will also have to have another scan of my lungs on March 3rd.
Praying for you! NED all the way baby!
Old 02-22-2012, 09:46 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 213/168/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
I don't know if you listen to Dave Ramsey at all, but one day I was listening to him and something just clicked. It was about spending today's money yesterday (basically using a credit card / going into debt) and I realized that's exactly what I've done. I've already eaten all of my calories for today, this week, and the next couple of months. My body needs that time to burn them all off, and then I can start again with a much more moderate plan that works with my body. I will never go that far 'in debt' again.
NavyMommy - I think this way too! YEARS of eating too much and whatever I wanted was like charging on a credit card. Now, I have to pay it off. And that just might take some time! I will get there - and IP is the way to pay it off FAST - no minimum payments!
Old 02-22-2012, 09:50 AM   #22  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Praying for good results on your test.

Happy hump day everyone. I hopped on the scale (well not actually hopped, more like stepped gently) this morning and I'm thrilled to say unofficially I am now in onederland. However WI isn't till next Tuesday and I will be away on vacation, so will have to wait till the following week for the balloons and confetti at my clinic when I step on the scale again.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:55 AM   #23  
Started IP 9/12/2011

S/C/G: 288/184/150

Height: 5' 1"

I feel like trying something new today. Do any of you make a spinach chocolate shake out of a packet? Which packet? How much spinach? fresh or frozen? mix in a blender? how much water? ice? I've never made anything like this before, but feel it might be a new way for me to get my veggies in! Thanks!
Old 02-22-2012, 10:00 AM   #24  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassfedbeef View Post
I feel like trying something new today. Do any of you make a spinach chocolate shake out of a packet? Which packet? How much spinach? fresh or frozen? mix in a blender? how much water? ice? I've never made anything like this before, but feel it might be a new way for me to get my veggies in! Thanks!
Someone on here, I think it's NavyMom made one. If it were me I would just take a handful of fresh spinach and add it to a chocolate pudding mix. When I make my pudding shakes I add 5oz of water and 8 ice cubes and put it in my magic bullet. It comes out nice and thick the way I love milk shakes. If you like shakes on the thinner side just add a more water and less ice cubes. I'm assuming you can't taste the spinach in the shake?
Old 02-22-2012, 10:17 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone! Navy mom, I loved your analogy! I think it struck a cord with many of us.
I am traveling to Twin Falls, (about 4.5 hours away) to pick up my Mom who is coming to stay with me for a few weeks. Should be fun. Hopefully the weather will cooperate!
Have my lunch and dinner packed in the cooler, ready to stay 100% OP!

A great day to all!
Old 02-22-2012, 10:19 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

good morning. my scale has stalled but not gaining. However, after i had lost 25 pounds my sister took me shopping and we bought some dress pants for work. today I put them on and my daughter thinks i look like a skateboarder dude with the crotch halfway to my knees. woo hoo.

Does anyone know how I get a ticker???
Old 02-22-2012, 10:27 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 173/ticker/135

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassfedbeef View Post
I do it with the vanilla pudding and a handful of fresh spinach. (you can even add a little splenda. It comes out green (so I feel healthy) but you can't taste it! I do it all in my ninja chopper/blender and usually 10 or 12 oz water, but I like them as drinks not thick shakes
Old 02-22-2012, 10:34 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 173/ticker/135

Height: 5'1

Weigh-In#3 this morning and I lost 5lbs! (or as I like to think of it, one of those gross fat models)
Old 02-22-2012, 10:44 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 209/157/157

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Someone on here, I think it's NavyMom made one. If it were me I would just take a handful of fresh spinach and add it to a chocolate pudding mix. When I make my pudding shakes I add 5oz of water and 8 ice cubes and put it in my magic bullet. It comes out nice and thick the way I love milk shakes. If you like shakes on the thinner side just add a more water and less ice cubes. I'm assuming you can't taste the spinach in the shake?
I have never done this with IP packets, but I made/drank green smoothies daily for months. Wash fresh spinach, (maybe just try 1 cup if it's your first time), add it to chocolate shake with ice. Will make the shake greenish but really can't taste it. I used to get my kids to drink it with fresh pineapple... Bright green but delicious!! .

PS will definitely help if you have a good blender...

Last edited by Pamelama; 02-22-2012 at 10:46 AM.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:48 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 183/181/145

Quote:
Praying for you today. I'm praying for a NED for you.
Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes WE ARE healed".

I'm believing for the manifestation of your healing to take place. God Bless

WI#1 -4.2, WI#2 -3.0

for every 5lbs lost
Closed Thread