Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 10:50 PM   #136  
IP/Atkins Hybrid

S/C/G: 180/ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by massconfusion84 View Post
Im sooo excited!! I just checked my BMI and its 26.9! That means I am officially no longer overweight...just barely (anything above 27.3 is overweight) BUT STILL!!! WOOOOOO HOOO! I reached a milestone this week!
Woo hoo! That is so awesome!

I am at 31 (arrrgh) and am looking forward to that day myself. I created a spreadsheet that has all my measurements, weight, etc for each weigh in, and it calculates BMI for me....I will be watching that like a hawk!
Old 02-22-2012, 10:55 PM   #137  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie Mommy View Post
Dana,
Congrats for reaching the fabulous onederland! Sorry to hear about the sad news with your family. You are exactly right about staying strong! Eating carbs and sugar has never solved anything. I wish you lots if strength to get through these difficult times. Lots of hugs!
Thank you so much. Definitely not an easy time in our family, but we are hanging in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmflora View Post
Hi everybody,
Thought I would check in. I have been way busy and have not had time to post, or even read much on the board lately. I have not had a weigh in since jan 16 until today. I am down a total of 30 lbs since I started. I can wear those jeans I bought with the tags still on, pretty much awesome. I am staying on program, my daughter got stalled for awhile, i was not around to give her the social support she needs to get something like this done. It has been a problem because I spend 5 days a week away from home and the clinic is never open on weekends, one week I had to buy product from another clinic from my weekday place. But we both went in today and she is now ready to go again, she only gained a pound, over the last month. She was pleased with that.

Wuv- you look fabulous!

Good job everyone with all your losses, and don't sweat the cheating too much if you did slip, just get back on that horse and go for another ride!

Cheers
I was just thinking about you and your daughter the other day and wondering how you both were doing on IP. Happy to hear your daughter is movtivated again. It's always a lot easier when you can do this diet with someone else. My daughter has also stalled for a few weeks here and there, but is hanging in with only 4 pounds left to goal. Glad you're back!
Old 02-22-2012, 11:10 PM   #138  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethanym View Post
Day 6 and still hanging in there. My food choices are pretty limited (salads and shakes), but it is easy and that works for me! Headaches are gone, and so is the Diet Coke.

As part of my "Motivate Myself" campaign (which means making me care more about making myself presentable and staying on plan, lol), I did the following this week:

- Colored my hair (definitely a mood lifter!)
- Painted my toenails
- Made some loooong overdue doctor appts
- Ordered myself a Fitbit to help keep track of my calorie expenditures and sleep habits (this is similar to the Body Bugg they use on the Biggest Loser...check it out on Amazon.com)

The Fitbit appealed to me because I am a total data nerd, and seeing numbers helps me hold myself accountable and stay motivated. It *may* actually get me to use that treadmill/clothes hanger/dust collector I have had and not used for 2 years!!
Fitbit is fun. I learned about it on this site. You will love it. I got one for DH when he dropped below 300 lbs. I was so proud of him. He loves it and wears it all the time. It's small and discreet. He also uses it to monitor sleep. He uses a site called Daily Burn Tracker to track his intake. Both Fitbit and DBT provide him with all kinds of data.

A few weeks ago I got some new skincare. I was getting ready to try something new last year but originally thought I would wait till after the diet. It made all the difference. My face was breaking out or something from the soy?? or detox? or something. Looked rough. Now it looks fresher. It really helped.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:21 PM   #139  

S/C/G: 201/?see ticker?/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Weigh in #1

Weighed in this afternoon after I woke up.. I'm happy to announce I am down 10.5 lbs and hubby is down 8 lbs!! Yahooo for IP and staying 100% on protocol!! He's to another wonderful week!
Old 02-22-2012, 11:52 PM   #140  
Joined IP 1/09/2012

S/C/G: 236/196/180

Height: 5'7"

Yay! Had my WI#6 and down 4 lbs!! Woohoo
Old 02-23-2012, 12:03 AM   #141  

S/C/G: 187 / 178 / 120

Height: 5' 1/2"

WI#3 today! Down 2.5 pounds and 5!! inches!
Old 02-23-2012, 12:11 AM   #142  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Way to go everyone.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:32 AM   #143  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Default New user

Hello everyone. I am a new user and I am starting IP tomorrow. I had my initial weight in/measure today. I am so excited and so glad I found this. I am looking forward to all of you for support and advice!!!
Old 02-23-2012, 01:14 AM   #144  

S/C/G: 201/?see ticker?/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
Hello everyone. I am a new user and I am starting IP tomorrow. I had my initial weight in/measure today. I am so excited and so glad I found this. I am looking forward to all of you for support and advice!!!
Welcome Alaska!! You will find this is a WONDERFUL, life changing plan if you are able to follow 100%, which I certainly encourage!! I've tried it once before and lost my way. We are all here to support and help you in any way possible. There is a great wealth of knowledge and information in these posts!! Read,read,read!!
Old 02-23-2012, 01:18 AM   #145  

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieonIP View Post
My 4th WI today and Happy to say in the one month on IP have lost 22lbs!!!!!!

Over the moon!
Wow- congratulations!! I just started IP today... I hope I'm
Making a similar statement on WI #4~ what an inspiration for newbies!
Old 02-23-2012, 01:29 AM   #146  

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
I'm new to IP as well~ just started today. Day #1- check! Looking forward to comparing notes for week one- today I felt a little hungry, tiered and a bit of a headache- but nothing major. I was glad to be warned by several on this website that's completely normal.I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked all the food I tried today My short term goal- get thru week 1 OP!! (& hopefully have a very motivating WI#1!!
Old 02-23-2012, 11:19 AM   #147  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journey36 View Post
I'm new to IP as well~ just started today. Day #1- check! Looking forward to comparing notes for week one- today I felt a little hungry, tiered and a bit of a headache- but nothing major. I was glad to be warned by several on this website that's completely normal.I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked all the food I tried today My short term goal- get thru week 1 OP!! (& hopefully have a very motivating WI#1!!
I am glad to have someone starting IP today with me. I have my head on straight and I will stay OP
Closed Thread