Old 03-28-2011, 09:08 PM   #12
mikonei

S/C/G: 300/300/180

Height: 5' 10"

First name: Kelly

Geographical location: Connecticut

Marital Status: single

Children/Ages: n/a

Pets: Tank (bearded dragon), Fiona (ferret), Madrox (ferret), BD ( full name Belladonna, ferret)

Hobbies/Interests: My interests are constantly shifting, but I always love reading, puzzles, crafts/arts, animals, and video games.

Height: 5'10"

Eye/Hair Color: Green eyes and brown hair

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: March 28, 2011

Starting Weight: About 300... I'll know a more exact number when I pick up batteries for my Wii Balance Board

Present Weight: 300

Goal Weight: 180

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: I live with two good male friends and I've gotten into the habit of eating like they do and exercising as little as they do, which works just fine to maintain their weight, but is horrible for me.

Following any specific plan: For now I'm cutting down on the portions I eat and walking. In the past year I've been having back trouble, so I need low impact to start off. I can't wait for the day that I can do P90X. I tried it for a while when I was staying with a friend and it was so much fun!

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: In the past I wasn't doing this for myself, it was to affect how others saw me. Now I'm scared of how bad I've let it become, the effect that it is having on my health, and how much it is holding me back from doing things that I love.