Old 12-20-2014, 09:13 AM   #211  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

So I put in my weight for today already since I know in having pizza tonight and I'm gonna be bloated tomorrow for weigh in.
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 08:16 PM   #212  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'4 with Cuban curves!

Rie

I was not eating back all my calories, bc I don't trust my fitness pals calorie burn. It says in 45 minutes on the elliptical I burn 589 calories, and I have no idea how accurate it is! On days that I workout I usually eat at least 100 calories more than my 1300 goal. Today I ate more like 1600 calories, and I feel full. Right now I'm just torn between being worried about eating too much when I'm not hungry, and possibly hurting my metabolism by not eating enough!

I'm starting to feel much better now that my cold is starting to go away! Its nice to feel like a human being again. Got a good workout in today, weighed in at 191.8, and have cramps. Tom will be here soon, hopefully ill get a last good weigh in for the end of the challenge though, its been a good one so far!
Claygirl1518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 03:20 PM   #213  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

Height: 5'9

Hey all, I have been 188 pretty much all of December but I am cool with it. It means no gains and I'm in the 180's. In August this year it will have been two years and more than 100lbs lost. I am hoping to be in the 150's by August this year which would be about 145lbs lost, I think and I am very excited, but I'm not done yet! Life is still going on around me. I am trying to find ways to loosen the reigns while still losing, finding ways to get through the holidays without gaining and just overall make sure I can maintain everything I am doing.

It's hard. I feel like I am at the crossroads of big weight loss where people either keep going with all their healthy changes or become discouraged and plateau or gain some back. I am hoping to be steadfast though and lose that last bit of weight, keep building muscle and strength and just live my life with my habits and keep maintaining.
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 03:38 PM   #214  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Week 7 charts everyone!

20-Somethings Chart:

Overall Chart:
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 12:06 PM   #215  

Well, weighed in at 190.6 yesterday (yay!) but TOM is here... this morning I was back up to 191.6 (not bad at all). I'm really hoping that I'll get a whoosh after TOM and make my 189 goal for the year. I'm just so freaking close!! I originally wanted to be in the 180s by the end of the year, and I'm so excited that I might make that! If do I will have lost 31 lbs in the past year (started intensely around may '14). It's just really nice to know that I'm about 20 ish lbs lighter than I was around this time last year. It feels good! It's been hard work, but the time has passed by anyway, and I have something good to show for it!

In other news, my husband and I are going to go ahead and stop trying not to get pregnant! We are both so excited and ready to take this leap! I'm going to continue with my plan until I actually become pregnant, which could be anytime, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get closer to my weight goal before getting pregnant, but my husband and I don't want to wait anymore since it could take us a year or more to conceive.

While I can't believe it's going to be 2015, I'm hoping it will be a great year!
Old 12-25-2014, 08:03 PM   #216  

Well Merry Christmas everyone!

I've been OP the last two days. I worked out for 45 minutes yesterday and today, and budgeted in 280 calories of peppermint ice cream. yum! I've been under my calorie goal too. feels good! TOM is pretty horrible today, I've been nauseated and really bad cramps, weight is up to 192.5 today, I've been working so hard to keep healthy and OP through the holidays, and I really want to make my goal of 189 by new year!! Hopefully I will!
Old 12-26-2014, 03:05 PM   #217  

Well, crazy TOM again today, I've been super miserable, and I'm taking a break from working out today. I'm on track to eat about 1330 calories today (30 calories over, but no big deal). I walked so much today shopping I probably burned at least 30 calories! Today was pretty successful though, even though I felt so badly toward the afternoon I felt like I was about to pass out (kind of scary, after that I went home).

I went to the outlet mall and found some new dishes we desperately need from pottery barn for a steal, so that was nice, then I found some new ceramic non stick pans we also need, our old pans are Teflon and it's flaking off, which I really don't like! So, that was a successful outing. I also stopped in some stores to look at clothes: banana republic, gap, Ann Taylor... I was surprised by how boring and unflattering the clothes were. I didn't find one thing that I liked, and I didn't have any problem finding things that fit (thankfully I'm back in sizes that those stores carry). I'll look for clothes again later this week, hopefully I'll find some nice things.

I just can't wait for TOM to be over! I hate these heavy days, they just make me feel so weak. I'm ready for it to be done!
Old 12-28-2014, 05:18 PM   #218  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

Height: 5'9

Hey everyone! I am up about 4lbs from the holidays and I am sick as a dog.

But I am not worried about it too much. I plan to be in the low 180's by the end of January and looking at the 170's in February.

Then I figure I can be in the mid 160's by my birthday in May, which is very close to goal so then of course I expect it to slow dramatically.

But luckily the holidays are ending and summer is around the corner so I think at least the weight loss should be steady at 3-4lbs per month.

Well, I knew the last bit of weight loss would be slow so I am just trying to stay on the straight and narrow. Didn't make my goal of 185 by New Year's but I stayed on track as much as I was willing. I am more than blessed to be in the 180's and just a few months ago the 170's sounded so terribly far away.

I am looking forward to New Years and to getting into the 170's. I would not have thought last year that I'd make it this far.
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 06:39 PM   #219  

Mri Monday yay.
Old 12-28-2014, 09:59 PM   #220  
Still Chubby

S/C/G: 79.8/72.5/66kg

Height: 172cm

skittles i seem to have missed the background info, but i'm thinking happy thoughts for you and your MRI. I bet you look awesome in magnets.

i bought a new scale. it still measures me in KG, but now I have it down the a 10th of a KG. Also has me 2kgs heavier than my old scale. do I change my weight on here? I feel like i should but i'm being pouty and resistant. lol

objectively, i KNOW i didn't gain weight..but its messing with my head. went off the deep end and stuffed my face for about a week. felt emotionally gross, and pretty physically uncomfortable too if we're being honest.

i'm having trouble getting back in the saddle this go round. motivation and dedication are lacking. my roommate (male) has had tremendous weight loss success this year though. he exercises 5 times a week and logs all his foods. no real point to this anecdote other than tooting his horn for being awesome.
tinneranne2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 08:39 AM   #221  

I weighed in this morning and saw 189.4! YAY! made my new years goal! It does feel great to be getting back down to the 180s. I'm starting to feel like me again, and that feels good! I'm very glad to have worked so hard this year and be starting 2015 feeling better and stronger. Here's to a good year!

thewalrus0: sorry to hear you're not feeling well! I hope you feel better soon

tinneranne2: the scale thing is annoying. I bought a new scale a few months ago and it threw me off for a couple weeks, but I got used to it pretty quickly. Hopefully the weight will even itself out soon! That's awesome about your roommate! Sounds like he's been working really hard!
Old 12-29-2014, 08:45 AM   #222  

So I weighed in this am as 136
Old 12-29-2014, 08:56 AM   #223  

hello ladies,

I just noticed something from another thread and wanted to ask what you guys think. A woman is concerned that her weight loss goal will not be enough because of body types and weights she has seen on tumblr. While I know some people find fitspo posts on pinterest, tumblr, etc very inspiring, I have not personally found it so. To me it feels like using unattainable body images (unless you are a professional and can work out for hours a day) to "inspire" people to lose weight.

This woman I think has a very healthy approach, and she's just cute!In this blog she compares and makes her own "fitspo" posts. I like hers much more.
http://www.weirdlyshaped.com/2014/01....html#more-650

There's nothing wrong with people being inspired to get healthy different ways, I have no beef with that. I do know how those meme's and pictures make me feel, and it's not good. I have seen a lot of young women asking these same questions lately. One 15 yr old girl on glow what saying she is 115 lbs and 5'4 and wanted to lose weight because she was fatter than girls she had seen on tumblr. It concerns me that I've seen this... pattern. Thoughts?
Old 12-29-2014, 09:19 AM   #224  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

Claygirl, first, congrats on reaching your goal!

As far as fitspo, what you've described is a huge part of why I stopped using tumblr. But before tumblr existed, girls spent hours flipping through magazines, comparing their bodies to the models. So while it sucks, I'm not sure it is any different than what we have been dealing with for years

Scale is up a lot more than I had hoped, but I have two days to get it back down...don't think I will make my weight goal for this challenge, but I'm still thrilled to have met my size goal I have a feeling amazing things are in store for 2015 and I'm so excited to start it as the smallest adult version of me I have ever known lol

Last edited by nonameslob; 12-29-2014 at 09:20 AM.
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 09:57 AM   #225  

S/C/G: 155/124.5/135

Height: 5'7"

Hope you all had a good Christmas!

I got a lot of good reactions going home to visit. I lost a total of 28 lbs this year and I'm the lowest I've ever been right now. Part of my Christmas present was a trip to the mall to buy some new Gap jeans since my old ones were starting to look pretty baggy. I walked into the store in a size 8 and walked out in a size 4! I hadn't bought jeans in about 6 months.

A friend of mine is coming to live with me for a month starting January 1st, and she's also really interested in healthy eating and fitness and eats gluten free due to an allergy so it should be interesting to see how my diet and schedule changes with her around.
underanalysis is offline   Reply With Quote