Old 01-03-2011, 09:58 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Default Quick Weekly Chat Jan. 3 - Jan. 9

I did this for awhile because the weekly chat just became too much for me... I have the goal of getting back involved on 3fc but I much prefer the quick chat because it is easier to maintain... so anyone who wants to join feel free

I have had a big year... I ended a crappy relationship... started law school, finished my first semester, started dating an amazing guy and got a new puppy, and moved 9ish hours away from home.

I was down to 150 before thanksgiving...now up to 160 but no biggie...it will be off shortly

law school finals killed my eating and exercise habits but I plan on being better about it next semester

Funny thing... I gained the weight during finals and not during the Holidays... I weighed the same before Christmas as I did when I got back after visiting my family

I have accomplished amazing things with this website and I just missed you girls...here is to a fabulous new year and fabulous/healthy bodies

I'll post some new pictures later
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:00 AM   #2  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Yay Haley!!!

So quick - Christmas was slightly miserable (par for the course) and New Year's was amazing.

I hate resolutions, but I'm just going to try to have a more positive approach about everything. I'm pretty positive when it comes to weight loss, now its time to apply that to the rest of my life.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:12 AM   #3  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Yay hooray for quick chat!!!! I'm down half a pound from yesterday I went for a nice run in the rain (followed by a hot shower!)

Haley - congrats on all the amazing things accomplished in 2010. Here's to another great year

Stella - positivity sounds good
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:39 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Haley- lets see pictures of the new puppy!!!!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:48 AM   #5  
Brighter than the moon!

Jess - Can you come to the East Coast so you can make me run outside,
please ? I need an outside running buddy.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:54 AM   #6  
Jess is losing it!

Stella- I have a better idea. Come to San Diego, where we can run outside in shorts
Old 01-03-2011, 11:07 AM   #7  

S/C/G: highest 191/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi girls!!! I'm excited for 2011! 2010 was great. I would have to say that I am very happy with myself and my life at this moment.

I RAN on Sunday. That information would befuddle anyone that has ever known me in my entire life. I don't run, dont jog etc. I decided that I have been making all of these changes in my life so why not try it?

I did week1/day1 of C25K and actually enjoyed it. For various reasons, I can only jog on Sundays, but I plan to keep it up and maybe double up some of the c25k workouts whenever possible.

Down another 1.2 pounds from Friday (TMI, but number 2's make me happy when it comes to scale time.) If I continue at an average of 1.5 lbs per week i'll be down to 135 by Feb 28th!!! So exciting!
jenn33082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:26 AM   #8  
Brighter than the moon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzang View Post
Stella- I have a better idea. Come to San Diego, where we can run outside in shorts
I avoid running in shorts (or doing anything in shorts) whenever possible, but I have snazzy capris

I should have made my stop over to Hawaii in San Diego...
Old 01-03-2011, 11:40 AM   #9  
Jess is losing it!

Stella- I actually prefer snazzy capris too haha

Jenn- congrats on starting c25k, that's awesome. I love running
Old 01-03-2011, 11:41 AM   #10  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

I posted a long post over in the weekly chat, but I would just like to say (TMI) that you KNOW you're dehydrated when you drink 2 cups of coffee and 4 16 ounce cups of water and your pee still isn't completely clear. DOH!!!!!

Oh yeah - I am giving myself MAJOR props for planning my food and cooking ahead for the week. This is the BIGGEST help in my journey as well as the biggest downfall so it's kind of a big deal. Make sense?

LOVE YOU GIRLS!!! Missed you bunchesssss!

Last edited by Feral; 01-03-2011 at 11:45 AM.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:35 PM   #11  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

I would also like to add that I hit up the gym... it was only 30 min on the arc trainer but I haven't been to the gym in over 10 days (EEK!) so I'm okay with that.

Looking forward to being back in the swing of things for sure though!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:18 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Feral ~ YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!

I haven't been on here...at least participating (I still lurked)....in a while, so it's great to see some old friends when I decided to come back. I am joining Weight Watchers starting Thursday through my work, so I am getting back to the gym regularly this week and then the food will be whipped back into shape as the week goes on too. I'm actually really excited about WW because it's something new and I was definitely stuck before.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:00 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

I love you all!

Chele good to see you

Jazzy... I've missed you

I love when we can all come together and recommit

I made turkey, mushroom, ricotta, and spinach enchiladas tonight... amazing!!!

This puppy is hard work...she is amazing but such a mommy's girl and I feel soooo bad leaving her in the crate, she just cries.... the boyfriend is the authoritative but fun dad haha

Stella- You will do AMAZING with your race

Feral- So proud of you

I have to figure out my password for photobucket so I can post some pictures

Have a good evening ladies
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:48 PM   #14  
Brighter than the moon!

Chele - I rejoined WW! The new plan is kind of awesome, as in it forces you to eat healthy stuff, not just low cal stuff.

Thank you, Haley

Okay. So quick story (essentially I'm asking for advice and since all of the oldies but goodies are back, I feel comfortable).

On NYE a boy kissed me. Now, I've hung out with this boy before, we know each other through mutual friends, and we have a good time. I'm the most oblivious person in the whole world, and due to my last year of **** on earth, I'm extremely guarded. I actually didn't even know he was trying to kiss me, I thought he was just giving me a peck on the cheek and then he gave me this look like um, no. SO...point of the story. I bought these Groupons for this museum in DC (one of the only ones you have to pay for). I really want to go to this museum, but I feel awkward about asking him. We've done things solo before (okay, so we played tennis solo once and then again doubles) and I just really enjoy his company.

Part of my new outlook is THINK POSITIVELY so I'm trying to tell that little voice in my head that says "it was just new years, that's why he kissed you" to go away, but I'm trying to be realistic at the same time...

Ugh, so much for quick...sorry
Old 01-03-2011, 11:18 PM   #15  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

I wanna play! I live my life one text message at a time so I'll be speedy.

Haley - You look incredible. Congrats on law school. Here's to another great year for you.

Jenn - I started running through C25K after epic fails in high school (xc team does not make you a runner fyi). I hope it brings you as much success as it brought me.

Stella - I love your 2011 positive attitude. Positive and realistic go hand in hand I think. The question is do you actually want to go with him to the museum or do you feel bad about the mixed signal kiss? This is the fork in the road moment. For the sake of quickness, I'll let you reply.

Update - I'm discovering me, ongoing process, gaining control, and even if I can't make it to the gym, I can make smart choices all day long.

Word<
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote